• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Big List of Apps

TheDisneyDoll

DIS Veteran
I always see different apps mentioned and different methods used, and things change all the time especially for those of us on the hunt for ways to earn gift cards. I thought I might compile a list and try to categorize them.
So please if you use an app or website as a method to help fund your vacation if you could just list it and I'll add it to this master list so to speak!
I'm not going to break down how every app on the list works, but if you have an specific questions ask away, if I can i'll answer or hopefully someone will be kind enough too, and as always follow the board rules: NO referrals or links.
Also keep in mind none of these are get rich quick concepts, they all take some kind of time and effort but they do offer some kid of reward from gift cards to other cash out options that may help you add to your savings.
I don't plan on adding airline or credit card based reward programs, just trying to keep it little to no purchase necessary to have some kind of gain or programs people may not realize exist.

Rebates:
-Rakuten (Formerly Ebates)
- Retail Me Not
- Dosh
- Drop
- Honey

Earn with Receipts:
-Ibotta
-Shopkick
-ReceiptPal
-Fetch Rewards
-Saving Star
- Checkout 51
-CoinOut
- Receipt Hog

Earn by Searching:
-
Bing Rewards (Online and App
- Swagbucks
- MyPoints
- Dabble

Earn with Exercise:
- Achievement (online and App)
-Cash Steps
-Sweat coin
-Miles

Paid to Test Apps:
-DuoHiring/iMoney

Secret Shopper:
-
Gigwalk
- GigSpot
- Field Agent
- EasyShift

Earn by Doing:
-
PodCoin (listen to podcasts)
-Verydice (Game)
- Google Rewards (occasional surveys)
- Perk
- Inbox Dollars (Surveys and Various tasks)
- DailyBreak (Viewing latest Pop Culture News)
- Disney Movie Rewards (Collecting and seeing Disney movies)
- Mistplay (Game)
- HQ Trivia (Game)
- InstaGC (online)

Coupons:
-
Coupons.com (online and App)
-Flipp
- Kellogg Family Rewards
- Krazy Coupon Lady (Online and App)
- Coke Rewards

Swagbucks Apps:
-Swagbucks
- Answer
- SBTV
-SB Live
-Local
-

Last edited:
I also use:
Retail Me Not (RMN) for rebates/discounts

Field Agent--similar to secret shopping but easier and quicker

Bing Rewards--search engine and short trivia games daily

I couldn't figure out what Dabbie is? Could you tell me a little about it or where I can find more info on it?
Dabble - with an L (not an i). It is a slow earner but I do ok with it. They offer Disney gift cards in $5 denominations (among other options). They have sponsor offers to watch/interact with, videos and surveys. Very easy semi-passive earning if it is slow.

Dabble - with an L (not an i). It is a slow earner but I do ok with it. They offer Disney gift cards in $5 denominations (among other options). They have sponsor offers to watch/interact with, videos and surveys. Very easy semi-passive earning if it is slow.
oh awesome!!! Thank you :)

I have Receipt Hog- it’s another receipt submission thing. It takes a while to save up- it’s like 5-20 points per recipes depending on how much you spend. It’s 6500 points for $40 in PayPal. Points are awarded from grocery and gas stations. Other purchases can earn you “spins” where you can earn bonus points. There’s no referral program, which is probably why it’s not mentioned on blogs very often... ha.

Doe HQ Trivia count? I’ve made like $50-ish from them, plus I learn something!

I have Receipt Hog- it’s another receipt submission thing. It takes a while to save up- it’s like 5-20 points per recipes depending on how much you spend. It’s 6500 points for $40 in PayPal. Points are awarded from grocery and gas stations. Other purchases can earn you “spins” where you can earn bonus points. There’s no referral program, which is probably why it’s not mentioned on blogs very often... ha.

Doe HQ Trivia count? I’ve made like $50-ish from them, plus I learn something!
Absolutely!!! I've never known anyone to get any money from those Trivia apps and admit i gave up on HQ a long time ago, occasionally i'll play a disney night though
I could never get receipt hog to let me sign up!

I had achievement but I can't get it to link with my apple watch
It may only need to connect to the app not the device itself if its connected to the same phone.
I am sure though. I know you can connect multiples and it takes whatever the high step count is. I had my phone and fitbit both counting but ended up disconnecting the phone part because it just ate up the battery quicker and was always the lower of the two.

Absolutely!!! I've never known anyone to get any money from those Trivia apps and admit i gave up on HQ a long time ago, occasionally i'll play a disney night though
I could never get receipt hog to let me sign up!
That’s annoying! I wonder what the deal is with Receipt Hog?

HQ has been kind of weird lately. They’re trying some tiered system- they have 30 questions, but you don’t have to get them all right. If you get through question 11, your can cash out early- usually it’s like 10 cents or less. And then they have higher steps. I don’t think anyone has won the big prize since they started this- probably a way for HQ to keep their money. I got like $27 on a Pixar game though, so I can’t complain too much!

I use InstaGC (website) some. They have surveys, video watching, and various tasks, offers, etc. Not as many earning opportunities as Swagbucks, but I do like that when I cash out, the gift card is immediate.

I use InstaGC (website) some. They have surveys, video watching, and various tasks, offers, etc. Not as many earning opportunities as Swagbucks, but I do like that when I cash out, the gift card is immediate.
oh i haven't heard of this one!!! I'll have to add it to the list and check it out

Gigspot, Gigwalk, and EasyShift are ways to complete "Secret shops" in your community for decent pay. If I do 1-2 after work each day, I can earn $300 extra a month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter