The Best week of our lives, Pixie dust galore!

Thanks! They were a lot of fun. I had gone to stitch kingdom and gotten a list of where they could be found, and specifically asked for Stitch, Tink, and we asked EVERYBODY for the balloons.... We were the photopass stalkers!

lol@photopass stalkers.:lmao:

I didn't know there was a list of photopass special effects, thanks!:goodvibes

Saturday morning I got up early again, around 6am, and just strolled down to Hourglass Lake, and then took my shower. Got Brad and the girls up around 8, we wanted them to be sleepy on the way home! Finished up some packing, swapped off the fridge, and then loaded the car. Did 1400 last minute checks that we had everything, and then got in the car. No time for tears, we had an ADR at Chef Mickey's to get to!

We had to take the stroller over to BCV. It was gorgeous!!! Made me start thinking.... Hmm, wish we knew more about DVC. Then got back in the car and headed to the CR for our ADR. Parked in the BLT parking lot.... Hmmm... new DVC resort.... Went to our final visit with the Mouse. Yes, I cried again when I told him goodbye!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=32966008&postcount=35

When we got back to the car, we found that AK's ears, that she had left in the back window of the car for lack of room, had suffered from the heat!

Fitting picture of the heat of this trip!!! Next up, DTD to use up snack credits at Goofy's, and then grab a sandwich at Earl....

Well, we didn't think this through too well. We should have dropped off the stroller AFTER we went to DTD. A 2 year old in DTD without one did not make for a fun time. We stopped at WoD, and bought some bathtowels for our new room. Brad was worried that nothing else would fit in the car, but we managed to squeeze them in, along with a canvas bag special with purchase! :laughing:

World of Disney rocks! I could seriously spend a month or two, and their corresponding salaries in that store! Then we went over to Goofy's and made some yummies and used our 14 remaining snack credits! Then, to Earl of Sandwich.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2215286&page=3

It looked like the sky was about to open and pour, the girls were ill, I was sad, and DH was ready to hit the road. We moped to the car, said goodbye to the place Where Dreams Come True, and snuggled up to our stuffed Mickey's.

I turned on the Wishes CD I bought, hugged Mickey, closed my eyes, and thought about all the pixie dust we'd gotten thanks to the Disboards. It was a truly magical trip, that will live in our memories as the FIRST Best week of our lives, with many more to come.

Wow, it looks like you guys had an amazing trip! Busy, too :). Your family is beautiful and I loved the dresses you had the girls in!

It looked like the sky was about to open and pour, the girls were ill, I was sad, and DH was ready to hit the road. We moped to the car, said goodbye to the place Where Dreams Come True, and snuggled up to our stuffed Mickey's.

I got teary eyed just reading this part. :sad1: I'm glad to know it isn't just my family that seems to follow this pattern. When we are at the check-out point my kids are always ill about something (usually each other), I'm fighting back tears, and dh just wants to leave!

The last day is always sad. :sad2: However, that trip ROCKED!! The amazing pics will allow you to remember always. Thank you for sharing. It made me laugh, tear up, and I learned so much. I really enjoyed it.

How is you BLT going?

I did the photobook and cd pre-order, just finished loading my photopass pics into photobucket. I am going to post some of my favorites:

Image331.jpg
Oh that is a really cute ariel

You have the greatest smile

You guys had the most awesome photopasses ever. I am really disappointed with mine now. All of the photpass guys we saw just seemed to want to get a couple of pics and get you out of there.

I love all the cute outfits the girls had.

Well, we didn't think this through too well. We should have dropped off the stroller AFTER we went to DTD. A 2 year old in DTD without one did not make for a fun time. We stopped at WoD, and bought some bathtowels for our new room. Brad was worried that nothing else would fit in the car, but we managed to squeeze them in, along with a canvas bag special with purchase! :laughing:

World of Disney rocks! I could seriously spend a month or two, and their corresponding salaries in that store! Then we went over to Goofy's and made some yummies and used our 14 remaining snack credits! Then, to Earl of Sandwich.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2215286&page=3

I turned on the Wishes CD I bought, hugged Mickey, closed my eyes, and thought about all the pixie dust we'd gotten thanks to the Disboards. It was a truly magical trip, that will live in our memories as the FIRST Best week of our lives, with many more to come.
Gosh I got so far behind. I feel like I have been so out of touch with you guys. I've only been without a computer for a week. I probably won't be able to get my computer back for another 3 weeks - we are suffering from post vacation/school starting/ kids growing out of clothes finances right now.
So I'm gonna have a hard time keeping in touch with you guys for awhile.

I just caught up! I LOVE all of your pictures! You guys are like the perfect Disney family, like those pictures could be advertisements! I"m so glad you had such a fantastic time. I love hearing people come back from their first trips having fallen in love with WDW!

I love World of Disney...and Earl of Sandwich -- yum! We had so much fun at Goofy's, too. Can't wait to go back!

I'm so glad you had a wonderful trip!! :cloud9:

I love World of Disney...and Earl of Sandwich -- yum! We had so much fun at Goofy's, too. Can't wait to go back!

I'm so glad you had a wonderful trip!! :cloud9:

Earl of Sandwich was one ofr my favorite meals - We ate there on the first day and liked it so much we stopped and there on our way out too. Hee- Hee it was our first and last meal.:hippie:

OMG you guys are the best! :cloud9: :hug: I feel so blessed to have met such great friends here on the Dis, especially on our July thread! :dance3: You just made my day!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that, and we got our "It's official" membership cards for DVC today! My birthday is Saturday, Happy Birthday to ME!!! :love

I really loved these photopass pics, I felt like we got the pixie dust with them, also. Well, that, and that we were the photopass stalkers!! ;)

Happy Birthday!!! Thank you for sharing all your memories with us!! I'm so happy we are "neighbors!!":goodvibes Enjoy your birthday!!

Earl of Sandwich was one ofr my favorite meals - We ate there on the first day and liked it so much we stopped and there on our way out too. Hee- Hee it was our first and last meal.:hippie:

My picky drama diva usually won't touch a PB&J - just PB for her. But she has talked as much about her "cooked PB&J" from EoS as anything!

OMG!!! Taryn this is sooo funny....you and my husband share the same birthday and your husband and my son share the same name!!! Is that not the coolest thing ever!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter