The Best Wdw Story Like Ever! Read It!!!

SugarMouse's Dad - You are an inspiration to parents out there. Not only did you do an incredibly cool thing. But you raised an amazing young man. I have three young boys at home and hope someday they think as highly of me as your son does of you. Happy Early Fathers Day. Its not every Dad whose son tells the whole world how much he loves and respects his Dad. Well done!

SugarMouse - You are a special person and a wonderful son. Its sounds like you and your Dad are a perfect match. You have be crying at my desk here. Now I'll have to think of some pollen story to explain the red eyes. God Bless you both and I hope your trip is the most magical ever.:D

What a wonderful dad and a wonderful son!

Thanks for sharing your story :)

To all those who replied to my son's posting, thank you for your kind words. If you could spend an hour with him, you would quickly realize how special he is. We are very close, and both of us love going to DW more then anything else in the world.
I planned this surprise trip at the last minute in conjuction with a business trip to Jacksonville and then to my surprise learned that his best friend from Connecticut that he hadn't seen in years was going to be in Orlando at the same time. I was able to arrange for all of us to meet at 'Ohanas for dinner.
I can never put into words the look on my sons face when he saw me and realized that I had traveled to Florida to take him to DW. The element of surprise made it the one trip that will always be the most memorable among many past and hopefully many more future trips.
So Mike, you are welcome and thank you for being such a great son.:wave:

I already had tears before I read Dad's post. I just hope my DS will be so great, and I'll be as great a parent when he gets older. I can't wait to try! Wow, way to go Dad!!

What a great dad, and what a terrific son to post that. :earsboy:

Sugarmouse, that is awesome!! You truly have a great dad who loves you alot - Father's Day is coming up, so have a special day with him!! ::yes::

Award for best dad of the year!!! Too cool and so much better to fly there and go WITH you instead of just sending you the tickets. Means so much more to go with those you love most! Story made me want to cry....and go to WDW with my dad!!!

Thanks for sharing such a heart warming story!!! It surely brightened my day! Many, many more wonderful disney days to you both and ............WAY to Go DAD!!

Wonderful story! Sounds like you have a great Dad. :)

Just read your story about your Dad surprising you with a Disney trip,I'm impressed to say the least.When a dad takes the time to surprise his son in such a way as he did,just goes to show how much he cares for you. Going out of his way to make this a very special memory for you to last the rest of your life. Hope you took a lot of pictures to make the memory go on. Mickey ears off to you Dad.:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter