The best travel insurance ?

ladybugmommy84

This Mommy loves Princess Belle!
I finally booked our cruise yay!!! Wanted to know the best travel insurance to go with? One that you have used and trusted.

I finally booked our cruise yay!!! Wanted to know the best travel insurance to go with? One that you have used and trusted.
We typically use one of the various travel insurance comparison sites to find a policy. You put in the parameters of what you want covered, and they show you many different companies policies to compare.

The actual policies we've purchased were from different companies for different trips. It depends on what you want covered.

I typically purchase our insurance through insure my trip .com. As PrincessShmoo noted, you can put in what you want covered, how much your trip costs, etc. and it gives you a number of policies to choose from. I've purchased through them many times and it's a great service.

If you have usaa call them they do not sell travel insurance but referred me to a partner that does and it was reasonably priced

I've found that there's one particular company that provides a cruise-specific insurance policy that I like. If you google it, you can find it. I like it because it covers things like missed ports and such. It's more specific to this type of vacation.

I never take it as my credit card cover me for virtually everything including medical emergencies and last minute cancellation (if here is a good reason like illness or death of a close family member or no transportation).

I cannot stress it enough : check your credit cards insurance that is already paid for and any other insurance you may have : sometimes they will cover you during your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter