The best thing you ever ate?

Last time at Chef's Table at V&A

scan0001.jpg

That would be amazing! I am utterly jealous! Maybe one day when our kids are a little older and we take a trip just for us....:cutie:

It's a tie for me....the sticky wings at Kona and the mussels at Le Cellier....YUM YUM!

In all honesty

1) the first time that I ate the variety of soups at Bomas .....OMG

2) Mushroom filet at Le Cellier

3) Filet at California Grill

Breakfast AND Dinner at Boma

Burgers at B & C

Yachtsman Steakhouse

California Grille

Portobellos

Fultons

Turf Club

Flying Fish

You know, I'd be here all day.....I don't think I've had a bad meal at Disney!

1. Crab Cake at Captain's Grille

2. Filet and Paprika French Fries at Yachtsman

3. Chicken Parm at Mama Melrose

1. Lobster Soup at Coral Reef
2. Cobb Salad at Brown Derby
3. Caribbean Jerk Sandwich at Earl of Sandwich (throwing in a cheap one here....)

I'm having a terribly hard time making up my mind here (there are very few things I've eaten on property that I did not enjoy) but probably my favorite meal was at the sadly-no-more Concourse Steakhouse (soup, filet, and creme brulee).

I love the burger at the Grand Floridian Cafe that has the lobster, aspargus and hollendaise sauce!!!!!

Close second is the filet at California Grill!

And of course, the Grand Marnier Slush in France:)

Jenny

I had some lovely meals but it was dessert that got my attention.

Fave was bread pudding with rum raisin ice cream at Boatwrights followed very closely by zeppole di caterina at Via Napoli. I have to wait 2 years to experience them again :sad1:

Oh, hands down I'm going w /the potato wrapped snapper at Flying Fish. it was AMAZING !!!!! :dance3:

Best meal : cheese soup and breadsticks, filet, and chocolate "moose" at Le Cellier
Best desert hands down is bananas foster bread pudding and ice cream at Ohana

1 - Fire Roasted Piranha - Coral Reef - back when they had daily specials
2 - Rack of Lamb in Auberge de Cendrillon - Disneyland Paris - before it was a set menu
3 - Cantonese Lobster - Blue Zoo

My best food memory was the Tuscan Cherries dessert at Palo on the Disney Wonder. My mouth waters just thinking about them. Cherries, chocolate, mascarpone, and whipped cream.

I loved my meal at Ohana - especially the speared meats and the bread pudding. Omg I am glad i have to travel to get that bread pudding or my shape would be in some serious trouble.

We had two really incredible meals a couple of weeks ago:

1. Cheddar cheese soup with pretzel bread and mushroom filet at Le Celier.
2. Everything at California Grill (DH had spicy Kazan roll and the filet, I had pork flatbread and the pork loin)

My favorite dessert of the trip was a Dole Whip (my first one!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter