The best thing to do in Disney.

hburns14

Earning My Ears
Hello! I was wondering what is the best thing to do in Disney if you will be there for 5 days in August. Any suggestions?? Thanks :]:goodvibes

All these are great! One of the most important things is not to rush too much and skip all the magical details. Make sure to take it all in & enjoy Disney. Have a magical trip:wizard:

Eating dole whip and mickey ice cream bars!!! But, mostly Dole Whip!!!! :thumbsup2

I am sooooooo mad at myself! I have never eaten dole whip! Im determined to this august when i go back.

Going on amazing rides, and watching fireworks!

Ride on spaceship earth in Epcot at least 20 times before you leave the world.

hit the big coasters, ride some kiddie rides like peter pan's flight, toy story mania, etc, and stop for ice cream every once in a while! :mickeybar

Thank you everyone! I am really looking forward to doing everything you said. Thank you once again!:)

doodle98 said:
i am sooooooo mad at myself! I have never eaten dole whip! Im determined to this august when i go back.

Going on amazing rides, and watching fireworks!

you have to try it!!!! It is the best snack food at disney!! :)

Ride on spaceship earth in Epcot at least 20 times before you leave the world.

Definitely a must for me! Do a lot of indoor rides like these to minimize time out in the sun. Just remember to slow down and take it all in from time to time. Have fun!

You can't miss Wishes and the Magic the Memories and You!, plus the Electrical Parade and afternoon parade which names escape me. Illuminations is unmissable too and Fantasmic is great.
Mickey waffles are amazing and you cannot miss them. Especially with maple syrup. Ahhhh :) (that was my top tip)

Illuminations is a must. You may be so super tired after a long day at EPCOT you may just want to relax and go back to your hotel room, but stick it out and stay for Illuminations. Totally worth it!

Make sure you eat and ride all the major dollar coasters and go to magic kingdom alot:offtopic:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter