The BEST thing I ever ate @ WDW was....

Top of my list is probably the Tonga toast. I look forward to going back to many restaurants but this is the one situation where I actually look forward to a specific meal.

Honorable mentions for me are the crab cake and potato-crusted snapper at the Flying Fish which is surprising because I'm usually more of a pork/beef eater.

I have to say Figaro Fries because I did love them so much the one trip I discovered them and then poof they were gone right after.

Back when there was Spoodles they had this appetizer that was three dips and some kind of bread. OMG those dips were great! I asked our waitress for the recipes and, even though it took many months, I did finally receive them. But it was never the same...

Bailey's and Jack Daniel's mousse at Coral Reef. My oldest dd says puffed French toast from CP and the cream cheese stuffed French toast at CRT. I guess she likes French toast more than I realized!

Showing off my sweet tooth here, but I loved the strawberry cupcake at BOG more than anything! The cheese soup and poutine at Le Cel get honorable mentions too though! :goodvibes

Edit: Wait, I just remembered the Cheddar Chive Salmon Biscuit at the F&G festival this year. It was so good, I kept getting one, wandering around the UK, going back for another, and so on. I really wanted to move on to the other countries but I didn't want to stop eating them :rotfl2: Eventually I got two to go and headed to France

Yak and yeti mango pie!!!

I second this!!!! Had it in 08, and i can still taste it! Another surprise for us was when we ate at the Wave for breakfast. It was really good. Sweet potato pancakes were fantastic! My most favorite place though is Mexico. Everytime ive eaten there its been great.

Butternut squash soup at ashkerhurs in Norway... I haven't eaten a lot yet as we only went on one trip but I loved this soup:thumbsup2

Narcoossee's filet.

No Way Jose, Beaches and Cream

The ones that come right to my mind for me are...

Via Napoli - Proscuitto E Melone Pizza

IL Mulino - Pappardelle (freshly made pasta with fresh tomato basil sauce)

The Wave - The a m a z i n g bacon cheddar grits :thumbsup2

Any soup at Boma! The pepper pot soup is to die for. Got the recipe and the in home version was a salty mess. What I miss....and remember as a kid....was the crepes at Tony's. OMG...they were perfect.

LC- mushroom fillet & risotto

LTT- freedom pasta & ooey gooey cake

MM- chicken Campanella

Narcossee- orchetta pasta, almond encrusted cheesecake

1900PF-lobster eggs Benedict

GF SL- smoked salmon cream cheese spread

Sorry couldn't choose one..

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & CR Sept 8-15, 2013

48719266]I have to say Figaro Fries because I did love them so much the one trip I discovered them and then poof they were gone right after.[/B]

Back when there was Spoodles they had this appetizer that was three dips and some kind of bread. OMG those dips were great! I asked our waitress for the recipes and, even though it took many months, I did finally receive them. But it was never the same...

I loved those figaro fries too :(
I can't understand, if things are so popular why do they take them away?!?!

Alfredo at Alfredo's

Truffle fries at Crews Cup

Tonga Toast

Cheddar Cheese Soup at Le Cellier

Filet Mignon at Yachtsman

Pizza at Via Napoli

I loved those figaro fries too :(
I can't understand, if things are so popular why do they take them away?!?!

Some will say it has to do with the homogenization of menus throughout WDW. They were a snack on the DDP. I wonder what the food and labor cost was for them vs. say chili cheese fries. I'm guessing Figaro fries were more expensive...but I'd happily pay more! They are filling enough to make a meal for me.

Besides some of the F&W festival offerings, it's still very hard to limit it to one thing. However, other than some of what's been mentioned here, I have to say the pumpkin spice funnel cake at the funnel cake stand in Epcot (by America).

Besides some of the F&W festival offerings, it's still very hard to limit it to one thing. However, other than some of what's been mentioned here, I have to say the pumpkin spice funnel cake at the funnel cake stand in Epcot (by America).

Do they offer that pumpkin spice funnel cake year round?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter