The BEST thing I ever ate @ WDW was....

Bread pudding at Raglan Road. Yes, we actually planned another trip because of it!

Haven't tried Ohana's bread pudding yet - that is the next trip.

Fried wontons at Yak & Yeti and almond crusted cheesecake at Narcoossees

Breakfast at Tusker House. I Loooove breakfast foods and this place was amazing! Soft fluffy eggs, mickey waffles with warm syrup, tator tots, and krispy kremes. It was heavenly:cloud9:

Authentic Japanese wagyu beef at V&A.

Except there's not a chance it was actual Wagyu beef. If you're lucky it came from Australia. If not, it came from a farm right here in America. Japanese Wagyu beef can not be exported to the US due to FDA regulations. Not saying it wasn't good meat, but it certainly wasn't Wagyu. Restaurants get away with calling it that because the US doesn't have to recognize foreign copyrights.

For me it's the make your own Gingerbread Man at Goofy's , dipped in dark chocolate, and rolled in Reese's Pieces!

Second place would go to the cream cheese stuffed pretzels.

Almost anything at Kouzzina- although for pure emotional comfort, some sort of pastry at epcot France pavilion - we always stay at epcot area, and first night we always stop in epcot either for dinner or at least a snack, and even if heading elsewhere in world showcase for dinner, I always get something from france just so I "know" I am on vacation.

Cheese soup at Le Celier
T Bone at Yachtsmen Stkhse
Pot Roast at 50s PT
Fried Chicken at Hoop dee doo

Breakfast at Tusker House. I Loooove breakfast foods and this place was amazing! Soft fluffy eggs, mickey waffles with warm syrup, tator tots, and krispy kremes. It was heavenly:cloud9:

I will agree with you on that one! Best breakfast buffet in WDW!

Pulled pork sandwich at Flame Tree BBQ--YUM!!!!!!!

I have been going to WDW for years now and always say I am going to get to FTBBQ bc it always looks and smells fantastic!!! But when we do AK we have the breakfast buffet there and then I am too stuffed to have lunch lol! :rotfl2:

The Fisherman's Stew at Kouzinna! OMG---asked for a spoon so I could get the last of the broth.::yes::

An aside--Kouzinna also has the best breakfasts on site!

My wife and I had the BEST salmon ever at Captain's Grille a few years back. Every salmon since gets compared to it and none have come close. :worship:

For the sweet side of the house, I'll also have to go with the bread pudding at Ohana! :lovestruc

wife says: gnocci with wild mushroom from the vegetarian menu at V&A
I say: Yachtsman Filet

Wild Mushroom Soup from Artists Point and Sanaa meatballs are runners up

I don't know how I can reaaallly narrow it down but two things really stand out:

1. Butterfinger Cupcake at Starring Rolls

2. bread pudding at Raglan Road

:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter