The best rides at night?

Tower Of Terror is superb at night. The darkness lends itself to the overall theme of the ride and just makes it better. No trip to HS would be complete for me without a nightime plunge from the thirteenth floor.

I love Dumbo at night (it's even more fun if you have the bubble sprayer while riding Dumbo!). Everyone loves the bubbles!

We also love riding Expedition Everest at night, especially at the beginning of the ride when you reach the top and look out, you can see Epcot.

P.S. Haven't had time to update the signature line, but since then we've been in Nov 2009 and Nov. 2010 at ASMu Family Suites and the kids are now 18, 14, 14 and 8.

I LOVE Tower of Terror at night. :scared1: Especially when you go right before the park closes and run back in line as many times as you can!:goodvibes

:idea:Dumbo is a great ride in the evening! We actually plan to go on it at night every time we go just for the view. BTMRR also is a must. HM, totally different experience! And also POTC is a bit spookier in the evening.

BTMRR while Wishes is going on. We timed it perfectly a couple of weekends ago when we down with some neighbors.

Small world is my least favorite at night if wondering. Everest is great at night (the once a week or so its open).

I am looking forward to riding EE after dark during EMH next month. :thumbsup2

If you can time it right...

...then the BEST night ride is BTMRR, DURING a fireworks show.

An absolutely spectacular experience.

Dumbo during fireworks is awesome and you might even get a cool picture out of it if you know what you're doing with your camera...which I don't, but others have.

Splash Mountain is a great view at night right before the big drop.

Haunted Mansion and POTC have a different feel when done at night as others have said.

Whatever ride you can get on again and again right before close without waiting--always a great memory for me as a kid.

We once were on the Astro-Orbiter right at the start of Wishes. I think it's a great ride at night (even without Wishes.)

We were lucky enough to experience this on the last night of one of our trips. It's still one of my most vivid memories! Peoplemover is one of our night faves.

Thanks for all the tips on Splash at night. It's DS8's favorite and usually one of the first attractions we hit. I'll have to talk him into a 2nd or 3rd trip down after dark.

My fav's at night are:
Splash Mtn, looking out over the Castle all lit up is magical
Big Thunder it adds to the excitement and scare factor
Tomorrowland Transit Authority I loved watching all the people and lights while whipping thru Tomorrowland.
Tower of Terror, the view is great from the top at night

I can't wait!

How's the world showcase at night? A few people told me it's not as fun. Kinda dark and you can't see much

Not exactly thrill ride but I love to ride the carousel at night. It is just beutiful with all the lights

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter