The Best New Year's Eve Ever ~ Part Two ~ Day Twelve

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
Castmembers

20336_1308537522552_1503996605_30772763_8342496_n.jpg

Mandy (me), Paul (hubby) & Becky (DD16)

Thursday 7th January '10 ~ Sunny

We were up around 8am and out for 8.30am for normal opening at Animal Kingdom

When we got in the car, we were shocked to see that the windscreen had frozen up, there was actual ice on there !! :eek:

DSC_1083.jpg

DSC_1086.jpg

DSC_1088.jpg

Anyway we headed to AK and got fastpasses for Expedition Everest. We rode it twice, then went to breakfast at Pizzafari. After brekkie we rode Dinosaur and then we used our FP for EE

DSC_1118.jpg

We left around 11.30am and went back to the Pop Century, and as it was now a lovely, warm, sunny day, we sat by the pool and chilled for a couple of hours

Later in the afternoon, Becky decided that she'd like some Chinese food from the food court at the Mall at Millenia. On our way to the M@M, we called in at Best Buy where Paul bought me a little camera as the zoom on mine had given up the ghost, and then we had some dinner

In the evening Paul & I had a couple of Captain Mai Tai's at Petals Pool bar and then headed over to Epcot to see IllumiNations and for Paul to play with his camera, and Becky had a Pizza night in with Kerry and Bex and they played games that they had won at the arcade

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

It was funny enough you had to wear gloves but can just imagine you packing de-icer and a scraper for next New Year trip.:lmao:

I love the Epcot fireworks and a few cocktails. Can't think of a better evening:thumbsup2

Wow - an icy windscreen in Orlando!!! :scared1: I spoke to my DVC guide on Saturday and he told me that his plants died this winter - never happened before in all the years he's lived in Florida!!! Must've been tough for the guys working on the floral displays at WDW...

Great photos and a nice relaxing day, Mandy... :thumbsup2

Wow, that middle pic of the Epcot fireworks is one of the best I've seen. Glad the weather warmed up for you:thumbsup2

Tina

Ice on the windscreen, wow! I thought that was unheard of in Florida. Still sounds like a nice day, glad it warmed up a bit. :)

pleased to hear that the day warmed up.

susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter