The Best New Year's Eve Ever ~ Part Two ~ Day Four

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
Castmembers

SANY2538.jpg

Mandy (me), Paul (hubby) & Becky (DD16)

Wednesday 30th December '09 ~ High 72F & Sunny

We didn't fancy 7am EMH today so we opted for Disney Hollywood Studios at normal 8am opening. Becky wasn't feeling too well but she still managed to ride RockNRollerCoaster and Tower of Terror. We had danishes and juice for breakfast at Starring Rolls, then we went to have more photos taken with Lightning McQueen & Mater and Buzz & Woody

SANY2589.jpg

Bek still didn't feel too good, so we went back to the room. I did some washing and me & Paul lay by the pool for an hour or two

Around 1ish, Bek decided to chill in the room, so Paul & I made our way to the Polynesian (which was a bit of a palarva (?sp) as we'd just missed the Magic Kingdom bus, so we caught the Epcot one, but as we tried to get on the monorail the castmembers were holding people back as the Magic Kingdom had closed as it was full and we had to explain where we were going).

Today it was Claire & Mike's wedding, and it was a lovely, sunny, warm day, perfect for their wedding

We took a few photos and then we could see Cinderella's coach in the distance, and before long Claire was heading to the Wedding Pavillion.

SANY2591.jpg

SANY2592.jpg

SANY2594.jpg

SANY2595.jpg

SANY2596.jpg

SANY2597.jpg

She looked absolutely gorgeous, and after a few pics and wishing her lots of luck, Paul & I headed back to the Pop. I was really surprised when Paul told me after that Claire had recognised and said hello to him as he took photos on the trail from the Grand Floridian

SANY2598.jpg

Once back at the room we headed to the food court for turkey dinners all round and then we went to Wal-Mart for more supplies

When we got back to the room we discussed what to do that evening and Bek fancied going to the Winter Summerland Miniature Golf, as we had 3 free tickets with our room booking

SANY2601.jpg

SANY2603.jpg

SANY2604.jpg

SANY2609.jpg

Paul & I hadn't done this before, and we all really enjoyed it. Bek finished on par and Paul & I were joint first on 46

Once back at the room, we popped back to Petals for a couple of Captain Mai Tais, and then it was off to bed

Another great day. My DD also likes the miniature golf - we did both courses last time.

The wedding photos are brilliant - the bride looks beautiful - and the horse and carriage are certainly special:)

Claire looked stunning in the wedding photos:thumbsup2

Another great day. Love your top Mandy:goodvibes

Just caught up with the trippie - really enjoying it. What a beautiful bride - that dress is just stunning. I love the pictures with your daughter - you are both very photogenic.:goodvibes

lovely day, Claire looked stunning :goodvibes

Great day Mandy & Cinderella did get to the ball. :goodvibes

oh wow !!! you got to see Claire and Mike's wedding :love: im so jealous

ME TOO!!!! (Which sounds a bit like Mai Tai, don't you think!???)

LOVELY pics of Claire, Mandy... And how fab that you should get to see her - she looked beautiful... :love:

What a fab day... :goodvibes

A lovely day!

I love a wedding :lovestruc such beautiful pics of the bride and the carriage - can't wait to read that TR

Aww, what a great day! Claire looks lovely and Cinderella's Coach just looks magical. :goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed the golf, we're thinking of trying it out next time.

Just caught up with your TR so far, loving all the pictures, the Osbourne lights ones are a particular fave with me:thumbsup2
You must have been thrilled that you got you got to see Claire on her wedding day and wow! she did look gorgeous :goodvibes

Awww what a lovely day and I love the photo of you and Claire :)

Aww what a fantastic day seeing Claire, and she looked beautiful:goodvibesLovely photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter