The best kind of sandles

BostonTigger

<font color=purple>I want the Swiss Family Treehou
I went down last August, and had just my tennishoes. Never really had a problem with the feet hurting(outside the normal aching at the end of a long day of walking), just a lot of steem and smoke when I took my shoes off in the evening. I would like to find a realy nice pair of sandles to wear for my trip down in May. Any suggestions? I would like something that has a soft inside sole to it. At the end of a long day of walking, my heels can really hurt if the shoes I'm wearing aren't soft enough. I appriciate the suggestions.

Steven

Contemporary '72
Port Orleans '00
Dixie Landings '01(May :D

I read this recommendation on the board 1 1/2 years ago before we went so I bought my first pair of Teva. I bought the fabric ones for the water rides but they have a smooth liner (not the bumpy kind). They were great! :rolleyes:

DebbieP
"

donald02.gif

I couldn't do Disney without Teva's, I just love them. Comfy & durable because they usually last me years & years!! I'm pretty rough on my tevas too! :D

"Yeah, they're going to Disney AGAIN...they go like every other day" -- My Teenage Brother

January 00' - Beach Club
September 00' - All Star Movies
March 01' - All Star Movies

:D MoseysMom :D

I have both Teva's and Birkies. I prefer the Teva's for WDW. They dry quickly and are very comfy.

-- Robin

I'm glad this question came up! I also was wondering what kind of sandles to get for wearing in the evenings, like to DD or Boardwalk, maybe with a sundress or skort. Something comfortable but not clunky! What exactly are Teva's and where do you get them? More importantly to me, also, how much do they cost?

Go to the site, teva.com they have everything on there...I just took the advice of folks on this site and got Teva Circuits, they are walking sandals...I got leather, but they have the fabric, too. 10 more days to Magic!!! Nance

I'd love to know where I could find Teva's too! We're going in May also, and would love a pair to wear when we go to dinner and Pleasure Island at night. Not as much walking, but I still would love a comfortable pair of sandals! I'm still thinking I should wear my Nike's for walking during the day, at the parks.

SeaSpray
ourfam.gif

WDW@CBR-May 3-9,2001! :)
DisneyLand '95
WDW '85,'78,'76

They dry really quickly and are so light you hardly feel them on your feet. I would think they would be much more comfortable on a hot day than sneakers. They worked great for me

DebbieP
"

donald02.gif

My sister and niece swear by Birkenstocks!!!!
Me, I hate them!!!! It feels like I am walking on a 2x4(a piece of wood). Last summer before our last WDW trip, I was introduced to Clark's.
I admit that I am a Nike and Keds person, never been one much for sandals. But these Clark's, I absolutely love them. They are soft soled, soft leather or suede and so very comfortable. I believe I only wore my sneakers once the entire time we were at WDW, wearing my Clark's all the time. I am ready to get a new pair for this summer. :D

Another vote for Tevas. I have them and plan on buying DH and DD's some for our next trip. I wore them everyday with every outfit.
Never had a blister or foot ache.
They are expensive but well worth it. ;)

All Star Music 10/4/98
Next trip All Star Movies 05/3/02-05/12/02

I bought a pair of Clarks clogs and realized I could walk around the mall forever. My feet and legs did not hurt at all. So, of course I bought a pair of sandals for my last trip to DW (Oct 2000). Love 'em! :)

I went to the www.rei-closeout.com and they have a closeout prices. I got my Cuircut Teva's there for $39. And they arrived 3 days later[regular mail]! They have a soft foot bed that springs back with each step!
I went to the mall first to get an idea of size,and the style that would work for me. Then ordered.

tink.gif

I absoulutely love those, especially the ones w/ the squishy, massaging breads in the soles. Does any one know what I'm talking about? Haven't been to WDW in 4 years w/o them!

<font size=4 color="#FF9900"><font face="Bradley Hand ITC"><marquee direction="right align="middle" behavior="alternate">"Por favor montegan se alejardo de las puertas"</marquee></font></font></font> <font size=4 color="#FF9900"><font face="Bradley Hand ITC"> -the monorail at WDW

Next Trip!: 3/25/01-Disney World and 3/29/01- 3-Day Disney Wonder </font></font></font>

<font size=4 color="#006600"><font face="Bradley Hand ITC"> ****Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!****</font></font></font>

I lived in my Nike sandals in December. They're the soccer type but they make some really great walking/hiking sandals too.

win_cash.gif
sheep3.gif

<font size=3><font color=Orange><marquee>Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter