The BEST DCA snack ever!

ctamama

Mouseketeer
okay, well, at least I thought so. Mango slices with fresh squeezed lime. Oh, yummy!! Sorry, didn't take a picture......we ate them too quickly. You get a nice carton with a whole sliced mango, and a fresh lime wedge to squeeze over it. I had never had anything like this before, and on a hot day it was heaven!!:love: :love: :love:

ya gotta try it!;)

oh, yeah, I definitely gotta agree with ya there, and I ate enough churros to feed a small country while I was there. We always bought them 6 at a time:eek: We got to know the churro man by the castle pretty well. BTW I kept my eyes peeled for you albort. Very elusive aren't you?

But the mango thing was a new and unexpected treat....oh, yeah:)

That just sounds seriously wonderful! :thumbsup2 I am gonna try that for sure the next time I am at DCA. Where abouts in DCA did you get it?

I freely admit i am a health food snob (never had a churro....really!) so that sounds really good !

ooh my dd loves mangos we will have to try that!

I am all for the churro!

They sell them at DL too, along with strawberries and chocolate. mmmmmm We do the mango almost every trip....we do the Churros every trip but I have yet to run into Albort.....someday I will! Oh and the Simply Limeade....soooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm never had that one before so I guess I will have to give it a try as well!
Thanks for the info.

TTFN

They sell them at DL too, along with strawberries and chocolate. mmmmmm We do the mango almost every trip....we do the Churros every trip but I have yet to run into Albort.....someday I will! Oh and the Simply Limeade....soooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do they sell the Simply Limeade? This is my DS's favorite and it would be great to get some while at DL !:)

Mangoes at DCA? Sounds really good! We usually get Simply Limeade, so it's good to know they have it at DL.

The mangoes were in the Hollywood backlot near Schmoozies (just through the doorway on the other side of the outdoor theater where they do the Disney Drawing show) There is an outdoor vending area that sells water, fruits and veggies. They are in a clear carton all sliced and ready to go for about 4 bucks.

I tried to re-create it last night at home, but Utah mangoes....well...y'know.....:rotfl:

Where do they sell the Simply Limeade? This is my DS's favorite and it would be great to get some while at DL !:)

The Simply Limeade was in the same place as the mango, we got it in CA from the stand next to PT Flea, I'm sure they have it other places at CA but I don't remember seeing.....I wasn't really looking though, they have a stand near the Backlot area, I'm sure the Limeade is there too.
In DL they have it at the same stands, by Splash and there is one on Main Street too. I'm sure they have it other places but again, can't remember where.
They also have it the GCH in White Water Snacks, that's also where we grabbed our Simply Orange every morning. :)

I love the churros, but nothing beats the pineapple slices they sell by the Jungle cruise. So juicy and yummy.

I like to get veggies and ranch for a snack. Or sometimes a dill pickle. Yum.

For some reason, during the holiday's, they sell "Boneyard Churros" by the Haunted Mansion and they seem to taste better than usual. I think it's in my head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter