The Be Our Guest restaurant menu details coming tomorrow 6/27

I cannot wait to see what the menu will consist of :banana:. We will be in the World the end of August into September and I am prepared to know it won't be opened then. I will just have to wait for our return trip in 2013 :goodvibes.

I hate to sound like a downer, but I still feel like there are gonna be a lot of unanswered questions. I think they may have an example of a "sample menu", but I think the ADR answer will be vague. They may say, starting in November or so. I know, I shouldn't be so negative.

Ok I'm way too excited about this information. :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I can only hope that its open in time for our trip in october.

Great news! Can't wait until tomorrow. I also have left a spot open for this for my December trip.

I hate when they post that they are going to post. It's like someone walking around going "I know something you don't know!" and drives me nuts for a whole day. I'd rather just be surprised.

I'll be very pleasantly surprised if they announce a date for when ADRs open or even when the restaurant itself opens. I have a feeling it will be one of those "coming this holiday season" type of thing.

I have a feeling that by the time our November/December trip rolls around it will be open, so I'm chomping at the bit to make an ADR. That's the date I care about most!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter