The BALD and the BEAUTIFUL are off to see SNOW WIPE again!! A Nov 2011 PTR! pic heavy

Will DD understand "Unfriend"? Looks like a lot of fun Disney stuff.

Will DD understand "Unfriend"? Looks like a lot of fun Disney stuff.

:lmao: Probably not.... She sees me on FB often, but probably not. I thought it was cute and super glittery. Just bought a couple shirts at the Disney Store too. They had a bunch of cute ones for women,but I didn't want to buy any for myself being that I hope to be a smaller size when we leave.

If you have Party City near your house, you should check them out for cheap stuff too. I was there last weekend and they had a ton of different Disney stickers and things for under a $1.

Congrats on the weight loss!! :cheer2:

If you have Party City near your house, you should check them out for cheap stuff too. I was there last weekend and they had a ton of different Disney stickers and things for under a $1.

Congrats on the weight loss!! :cheer2:

Yeah, I bought a few things from there too. Got a cute tinkerbell lanyard, tinkerbell tattoos, tinkebell rings, little mermaid water bottle, and something else?!?

Thanks....... It's been sooooo hard... I'm craving something fattening right now and using allllll my willpower not too.... So I'm going to dis for awhile.... Hopefully that will help. It will be time for my walk here pretty soon.

Here’s a few more pictures of some items I bought as Reya and Jaydens rewards.

august2011007.jpg

august2011009.jpg

The glow necklaces will be put in the gift bag from tinkerbell.

**Books for Jayden and Reya ((These will come in handy before bed, since we read to kids every night))

**Journal and pens for Reya

**Sand buckets and shovels for Jayden ((For the beach, and he just loves playing with them in general)) :beach:

**Tinkerbell glow in the dark puzzle for Reya. ((This will be a nice activity when we’re chilling in the hotel room))

**Tinkerbell comb/mirror/hair band set

** Toy Story rattles for Jayden

**tinkerbell activity set

**Little Mermaid beach ball

Another shirt I bought for Reya ((Front/back))

august2011002.jpg

august2011004.jpg

I had also bought a NEW lanyard and some pins for her to trade. This too will come in the gift bag from tinkerbell. She has one floating around here somewhere in the house with all of her really nice pins. I need to find it before we leave. Hmmmm

august2011019.jpg

I still have much,much more to buy. :rolleyes: It’s hard finding items at the dollar store for Jayden since he’s so young. Most toys there are choking hazards. UGH! :scared1:

Anyway ……….. Off topic, just wanted to share some fun news.

Last week we went to the Denver Zoo and attended a family function called ZOOmily. They host this once every year. Kids get to dress up in costumes and the zoo has several themed areas throughout the property. This year they had a PIRATES pirate:, ENCHANTED FOREST, and WIZZARD :wizard:area. ((Of course it can’t be compared to DISNEY, but was still super fun))
Radio Disney was there and we spent a lot of time hanging with them… dancing, doing the limbo, and playing games. :dance3: Anyway, Miss Reya ended up winning 6 tickets to the Premiere of LION KING 3-D, a Phineas and Ferb T-shirt, and several posters. So tomorrow morning we get to experience a little Disney Magic when we go to the premiere. We’re so excited!!!! :simba:

For your viewing pleasure, he's some photos of our night at the zoo.

This picture just cracks me up. The costumes are so cheesy (especially spider man and batman :rotfl2:) but Reya is doing a great job at posing.
:charac4:
262921_2305193948765_1216743163_32817885_5558150_n1.jpg

And Reyas favorite part was hanging with the fairies and Snow Wipe.

294576_2305654640282_1216743163_32818702_6347093_n1.jpg

This fairy was kind enough to give Reya her very own fairy name which is ... (( Apple Larkspur))

262928_2305653960265_1216743163_32818701_2890214_n1.jpg

294661_2305656000316_1216743163_32818703_8141486_n1.jpg

We had a fabulous time and hope to go again next year. Anyway, better start getting the kids ready for bed. We have a date with Simba tomorrow. Have a good weekend everyone!

I’m not sure if I LOST most of my readers???? Nobody seems to be around or is just not interested anymore. For those who are still following… THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I Love having you here.:goodvibes I have however been thinking about abandoning my PTR because I'm not getting much response, but I'll give it a little longer in hopes of more motivation. :thumbsup2

Anyway……............

Since I’ve been posting information about the prizes and gifts I've gotten for this kids thus far. I thought I would post some pictures of what I purchased on our last Disneyland trip. ;)

I have to admit, I went ALLLL out for Reya ,my niece and nephew. (((Jayden wasn’t born yet)):rolleyes:

The first day we hit the parks they all received LARGE gift bags FULL of fun items, and letters welcoming them to DLR from both Tinkerbell AND Mickey Mouse.

These are pictures of them opening their gifts on our patio before we walked to the Park.

P8140440.jpg

2008tripcanon001.jpg

2008tripcanon004.jpg

dadspictures085.jpg

Reya admiring her FIRST Disney Pin Lanyard

August2008027-2.jpg

These are some photos of "SOME" of the items that were put in the gift bags.

They all received about $20.00 in Disney Dollars. ((Reya a little more :rolleyes1))
P7300043.jpg

June2008279.jpg

P7300001.jpg

P7300008.jpg

jayden006-2.jpg

I also bought Reya the Disney Bear day at the Magic Kingdom Book. I am SOOOO in love with this book. :love: DH and I take turns reading to her before bed everynight. I think I'll read this to her the night before we leave on our trip. Everytime I read it to her, I hear.
""""Mommy, Can we go to Dizzy again?"""" And I always have to tell her "Someday" !!! So it will be wonderful knowing the little secret that we will in fact be leaving the next day on our next Disney adventure. :hug:

BYYy8KQmkKGrHgoOKjgEjlLmYUWJBKhONfh.jpg

BYYy6pgBmkKGrHgoOKkIEjlLmVUyCBKhONU.jpg

Well there you have it. That's only a small sampling of the things I bought all three of them.

This year instead of doing a ton of little gifts, I think I'll just do a few really nice ones. For instance Reya will receive a new Autograph book/Pen, Lanyard with Pins, and a Disney Princess ensemble. Which would include the dress, jewelry, tiara, shoes, etc, etc. And a certificate for a makeover at BBB. However, I'm trying to decide if I just want to do the ENTIRE makeover package at BBB so I don't have to worry about buying all that stuff and packing it up. And Reya would be able to pick out exactly what she wants?! I know it's REALLY expensive but it was the one splurge I was willing to do on this trip. It's a really big decision and I can't decide. Has anyone else done the BBB? Is it worth the money? Any comments, tips, suggestions, ANYTHING is appreciated.

I'm not sure what Jaydens gift will be yet. Still working on that. Any suggestions for that as well?

I'm here! I love your gift ideas! I would love to do something like that for my 2, but I'm so excited to go I can't keep it a secret from them! Where did you get the Magic Kingdom book?

I'm here! I love your gift ideas! I would love to do something like that for my 2, but I'm so excited to go I can't keep it a secret from them! Where did you get the Magic Kingdom book?
Thank you. :goodvibes It's been hard keeping it a secret. Whenever DH and I are talking about the trip and we're around Reya we talk in code. It's pretty funny. :lmao: Your trip is REALLY soon, I bet you're excited!! You can buy the book at most gift shops around Disney. ((I thinK)) I'm assuming they're still selling them anyway. :confused3 Thanks for readin. ;)

I am following. But while I think the gift are nice, the prizse Reya got at the zoo sounds awesome. Did you enjoy The Lion King in 3D?

Hi! I'm still reading... I was just at DL so didn't pop in to your report :hippie:

I'm not sure what to suggest for Reya's big gift. It almost seems like doing everything at BBB would be easier, but I don't know what the price difference would be. I did wander into the store and it's amazing! Don't miss the princess fantasy faire either, lots of cute stuff back there.

We did see two boys who had their hair done with gel and sparkles and it looked really cute. I think they got it done at BBB too, so maybe Jayden would like that, then he can be just like his big sister! :confused3

hey,

i'm new to the forums, my family and I are planning our first trip to the States from Australia, and our first stop will be Disneyland.

We're ending our trip in Las Vegas and will be staying at the Tropicana - it's just had a total remodel and the rooms are huge and airy and really lovely, and there are some really great deals you can get at the moment -- just throwing it out there as a family friendly suggestion :)

We're spending 3 full days in Disneyland and cannot wait! I've been planning our trip for the last 12 months, and it's really getting down to the wire.

We were thinking of an off-site hotel across the street (we won't have a car as we'll be getting from LAX to Disney via the Disneyland Resort Express bus) or on-site, but not sure if the on-site hotels really offer all that much extra. Any suggestions on off-site hotels that are clean, comfortable beds with lots of room would be great - and something relatively modern and with a good customer service reputation would be even more amazing :)

good luck with your trip planning -- maybe we'll cross paths somewhere along the journey... we'll be at Disney for 6-9 november then in vegas for 16-21 november :)

Loving your pre-trip! We leave in less than a month for our first family trip to DL. I don't know who is more excited, me or the kids! :yay:

We are staying at the Sheraton Park and have tickets to Mickey's Halloween Party. I've booked a lunch for DD and I at Ariel's Grotto. I am not good at keeping secrets - I told her already. She is thrilled. DH and DS will do something equally fun. I believe the tentative plan is ESPN Zone and making a car at Riderz, or whatever that is called.

Does your family collect autographs? I've been debating if and how to do it. Will DD (5) have the patience to stand in line? Do I do Disney bought or make my own?

Anyway, keep up the PT! You are a great planner :)

Hi, sorry for long time between posts!

Glad to hear you're still posting and that your trip is coming around fast :thumbsup2

Love the bags you gave the kids last time :wizard:

Can't wait to read more

Sorry it's been so long since I've been on here. Ever since school has started I find it's more difficult to get on the computer. Plus I've been concentrating REALLY hard on loosing weight before my trip. Whenever I sit at the computer I have a bad habit of eating more food. :rolleyes1 So I have to force myself to spend less time on it. I also have been trying to keep myself busy, busy, busy! But something must be working because as of today I'm down a total of 23 pounds! :woohoo: GOOOOO ME!!!! Still want to lose more, but I'm proud of what I've accomplished so far. ;)

As of today I have only 48 days until I leave for my trip!!!!! :thumbsup2 So far Reya still has no idea. I'm hoping it stays that way.

And this morning my dad called me to let me know that he's going to fly out from Sacramento for a few days to join us. He's only going to be at the parks with us for 2 days. This isn't very long but that's two days that we can ride big kid rides without worrying about Reya and Jayden. And he'll spend another day doing other things and watching the kids for us for a little bit so DH and I can do a studio tour in Hollywood for a couple of hours. :banana: So this means a little tweak will need to be done with my trip planning. But I'm okay with that.

They still haven't posted hours on the DLR website for our trip. I'm hoping that will happen really soon so I can have a more detailed idea of what to do with my planning.

I am following. But while I think the gift are nice, the prizse Reya got at the zoo sounds awesome. Did you enjoy The Lion King in 3D?
We did enjoy it ;) Was nice to have some time with just Reya too. My SIL watched Jayden for us. It's funny though because I got the day mixed up. We were up early and rushing out the door so we wouldn't be late. I get into the car, look at the tickets and realized that the tickets were for the following week. Wow, Reya and DH were so MAD at me. :headache: But I made up for it. :rolleyes:

Hi! I'm still reading... I was just at DL so didn't pop in to your report :hippie:

I'm not sure what to suggest for Reya's big gift. It almost seems like doing everything at BBB would be easier, but I don't know what the price difference would be. I did wander into the store and it's amazing! Don't miss the princess fantasy faire either, lots of cute stuff back there.

We did see two boys who had their hair done with gel and sparkles and it looked really cute. I think they got it done at BBB too, so maybe Jayden would like that, then he can be just like his big sister! :confused3

Hope you had a wonderful time at Disney. ;)

I've been saving change like crazy to pay for her BBB experience. It's a total of $200.00 and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to tip or not? For $200.00 I sure hope not, but not sure? If I buy a dress at the Disney Store is's around $50.00-$60.00? Then if I just do the hair at makeup at BBB that's another $50.00. But if I do the entire thing at BBB it also includes the shoes, accessories, and pictures? I might just suck it up and do EVERYTHING at BBB so she can enjoy the entire experience and pick everything out for herself? Need to make reservations soon so I need to figure it out soon.

I'll have to look into getting something done for Jayden? If not we plan on doing something special for him too, just haven't decided what yet? Maybe create his own car or light saber. ((don't know if they still do that or not?)) Anybody have any ideas what I can do for him?

hey,

i'm new to the forums, my family and I are planning our first trip to the States from Australia, and our first stop will be Disneyland.

We're ending our trip in Las Vegas and will be staying at the Tropicana - it's just had a total remodel and the rooms are huge and airy and really lovely, and there are some really great deals you can get at the moment -- just throwing it out there as a family friendly suggestion :)

We're spending 3 full days in Disneyland and cannot wait! I've been planning our trip for the last 12 months, and it's really getting down to the wire.

We were thinking of an off-site hotel across the street (we won't have a car as we'll be getting from LAX to Disney via the Disneyland Resort Express bus) or on-site, but not sure if the on-site hotels really offer all that much extra. Any suggestions on off-site hotels that are clean, comfortable beds with lots of room would be great - and something relatively modern and with a good customer service reputation would be even more amazing :)

good luck with your trip planning -- maybe we'll cross paths somewhere along the journey... we'll be at Disney for 6-9 november then in vegas for 16-21 november :)

Hello. Thanks for reading. ;)

My suggestions would be the two places we were considering. Like I said we'll be staying at the Annabella which is REALLY nice in my opinion. It's a simple, easy walk to the parks. And you take a short cut through the Grand Californian so it takes NO time at all. it's really close to the PPH. Maybe a 4 minute walk? We were thinking about staying there, but I don't see any reasoning to pay an extra $50.00 a night just to be 4 minutes closer. I agree that it's nice to have the entire DISNEY experience, but when you're on a budget sometimes it doesn't make any sense. Anyway... the annabella has lots of different kinds of rooms to choose from as far as size. I'd check them out. The other place we had considered was the Portofino. I've never stayed there before, but we were considering it because they had kid suites. It would have been nice for the kids to have their own room and do what they wanted in there, while DH and I had our own little space to, to relax and watch tv. I still might consider staying there if a better deal comes up.

Hope that helps. Our trips are coming up really, really soon. Time is suddenly flying by. Hope it continues to do so.

Loving your pre-trip! We leave in less than a month for our first family trip to DL. I don't know who is more excited, me or the kids! :yay:

We are staying at the Sheraton Park and have tickets to Mickey's Halloween Party. I've booked a lunch for DD and I at Ariel's Grotto. I am not good at keeping secrets - I told her already. She is thrilled. DH and DS will do something equally fun. I believe the tentative plan is ESPN Zone and making a car at Riderz, or whatever that is called.

Does your family collect autographs? I've been debating if and how to do it. Will DD (5) have the patience to stand in line? Do I do Disney bought or make my own?

Anyway, keep up the PT! You are a great planner :)

I am SOOOOOO excited to see Reyas face. She loves to stay at hotels no matter where we are. I think because she knows she doesn't have to clean her room, there is usually a pool, and because it's just something new? We took her up to glenwood springs a couple of weeks ago and stayed at a hotel. You would have thought we WERE at Disneyland. So when we go from hotel to hotel and finally end up at Disney she's going to FREAK. Can't wait.

Sheraton park looks really nice. I thought about staying there too, but thought it was a little too far for us. I really hope you like the place and you'll have to let me know what you thought.

Yes, we collect autographs. We didn't up until last year though because my DD was terrified of the characters. She has finally grown out of her fear, so it was a blast getting as many autographs as we can. The line usually goes pretty fast, except when you meet a princess. That tends to take a "little" longer. It's really up to you to decide where you want to buy the books. They sell them all over the place at the parks. One year I bought a really cute one on ebay for my niece, and last year I bought one for Reya at the park. The one I bought for her had a page for the character to sign and then right next to it a place to put a picture. So for every autograph she got I took a picture and placed it in the spot right next to the autograph. I'll take a picture of it for you and post it soon. was REALLY nice and affordable.

You might try pin trading too. I got my daughter started when she was 2 and she still really enjoys it.

Hi, sorry for long time between posts!

Glad to hear you're still posting and that your trip is coming around fast :thumbsup2

Love the bags you gave the kids last time :wizard:

Can't wait to read more

Thanks.... I'll post something new soon.

Love the plans!!

Thanks. ;)

Yes, they still do make your own light saber! In the store at the end of Star Tours and I also saw it somewhere else... World of Disney? I forget, sorry, but they definitely still have it :)

Wow, BBB is sooo pricey! I think she'd be just as pleased with a dress you bought and just her hair done at BBB, she won't know the difference. Maybe you could ask her what she wants to be for halloween? And then what princess she'd be if she could be one? Then you'd know what dress to get her without giving it all away!

Congrats on your weight loss, that's great!

Can any of you tell me whether or not ALL the rooms at PPH have had renovations. And if so are they all finished. Just saw that they have 30% off all the rooms during the time we are staying and I'm trying to decide whether or not to change my hotel plans. Also can any of you tell me whether it would be worth it or not to stay there? We'll be paying an extra $280.00 total by changing our reservations.

I believe all the PPH rooms have been renovated. I have pics in my TR from my stay in June.

If you can swing the extra I would stay at the PPH. I loved it there! However I understand budgets and therefor I am at a cheapy hotel my next trip!

What to do, what to do, what to do?!?!?!?!

Wow, I have a LOT of changes to my trip report. From beginning to End. I'll be sure to share when details are ironed out.

Right now I'm stuck on hotel reservations for Disneyland.

After a TON of consideration, I've decided that I want to add some Disney Magic. ((Accomodations)) to my Trip.

Currently we have reservations at the Annabella for 5 nights. However I'm considering one of the two senarios instead.

#1 Stay all 5 nights at PPH. ((30% off reservations now)) This will be an extra $287.00 total to switch to this hotel. This isn't too bad. I can figure out a way to cut down on some other things during the trip to help offset the cost?

#2 Stay 3 nights at Disneyland Hotel. ((Dream of staying here)) and last 2 nights at Fairfield Marriott. This is be an extra $325.00.

Any opinions on what I should do.???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter