The bags are packed and the kids are oblivious!

kizzabel

Eating poisonous apples since '86
So we're all set. Bags are packed, repacked and checked for the millionth time. DDs book and Bambi plush to reveal where we're off to are safely hidden until the morning. They are up and in great form, thinking we're going to the Zoo tomorrow. And I'm up before 8am on a Sunday - too hyped up to sleep!

We're setting off for Dublin in a couple of hours and will be almost in CDG this time tomorrow :cool1::banana::cool1:

Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone for their advice and info :lovestruc
Its been a long 9 months planning this trip and I cant believe its almost here :cheer2:

Fingers crossed for a refurbed room :yay:

I'll be back with high and lows and a TR next week! Oh and on a sidenote I'll be a little late sending the card for the Christmas Exchange.

Thanks again
Kiz

Have a fantastic trip!!!!!! (to the zoo :lmao:)

Hoping you get a refurbed room - can't wait for your TR & photos! :thumbsup2

See you soon! :hug:

Have a great time........ Look out for a single mum (bright red coat) stressing at a naughty 4 year old, lol

Oh that is fantastic...I'd love to see their faces when it dawns on them exactly where they are really going...:)

have a fantastic time (at the zoo!) can't wait to see photos of your DD's face when you spring the suprise xx

Have a fabby time! We will be joing you out there on Tuesday! DS is the same, he still as no idea where he is heading, all will be revealed on his arival in Paris though!! Yeeehaa! Enjoy xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter