The Bachelor tonight (possible spoilers)

UncleKyle

Currently booking another trip Home
Can you believe he kept Trish? I'm mean I like a fun girl as any other guy but not one that sleeps with married men and can't recall her number. I know he kept her around because the producers asked him to so they can bring back Jenny so Trish will squirm. It's gonna be an interesting show next week. Comments?

Also I'm in love with the girl he took on the date that didn't want a kiss from him. She's absolutely adorable, if he doesn't take her I'm going to find her. :teeth:

Drat, I missed it! Trish is the model right? He seems so intrigued by her. Which one didn't want a kiss?

To me Jesse's keeping Trish speaks volumes about his character (or lack thereof). If my best friend told me to stay away from someone because they slept with a married person, I would certainly take my friend's advise in a split second. Good grief!

I am holding out hope that the producers made him do it, or else I don't think he has a strong character himself. Plus, if he continues to keep Trish, then he isn't really there for the reasons he has said (like finding a wife to start a family with).

I'm hoping he kept Trish (ugh!) so he can get the answers for himself. She's very clever. She knows exactly how to act and what to say when she's around him. She is so full of herself, I could gag! ;) I pretty much figured he'd let Jenny go this time, so I wasn't surprised. I think the girl who asked not to be kissed was Tara. She is cute. She looked beautiful in that dress. I agree, next week looks interesting!::yes::

You gotta wonder why have Jenny there as a spy if you're not going to listen to what she has to say. Then again, I wonder how much she actually to him. Did she tell him about sleeping with women and loosing count after 30 or 35 men and this was edited out, or did she just summarize the conversations?
On another note, who do you think the stalker is going to be? The wat Jesse was all over him tonight it made me wonder about her. I don't like that there are 4 girls who get individual date and siz who have to share him. It's always the individual girls who get the roses. Seems to me if they really want to let the Bachelor know the girls, give all of them a chance with small groups. Even if they had done two more dates of 3 each instead of one big date of six.

I think he did listen to Jenny, but he wanted to hear it from Trish herself. Face it - it would have been pretty puzzling to her to have such great dates, then not get a rose. So I think he is using his time to hear from her what really went on.

And I think next week will be VEEEEEERY interesting!!! :scratchin

Tara is the adorable girl from Oklahoma who pulled away a bit. Suzy is cute, too. But maybe a teeny bit more fakey than Tara.

My predictions are that Karen and Trish will not get roses next week. After that, Trish becomes the stalker. Any others out there?

Just remember the power of editing. The influence the producers have over this show can make anyone seem psycho and crazy. But no matter what Trish made herself look bad with her big mouth.

Just found a great article, very funny quote in it.

Trish, or Omarosa-lite as I call her, is the Florida model who has made a huge impression on the Bach and has become despised by her competitors because she's a woman with a strategy. Goes something like: You marry rich, you pop out babies, you hire a nanny, you get a personal trainer. And Trish behaves as though she was born a beauty and never spent a moment as a messy kid

http://www.startribune.com/stories/464/4731138.html

I'm so mad I forgot to tape it tonight!!
Is Jenny still there? Who didn't get a rose tonight?

The girls who didn't get a rose were Jesse (who scared the guy Jesse), Julie (the scary peppy cheerleader), the girl who's name he mistakenly called the first week (Katie??).

Who knows why the gold digging child hater is still around? She definately makes for good ratings. I got huge laughs out of last night episode, not only from the things she revealed, but of the reaction of the Stepford sorority sisters.

The only ones who has seemed genuine to me, and not that perky/fakey type that just annoys me to no end, are Mandy, Karen and Tara. They seem like nice girls, too nice for Jesse, actually.

One other thing, I thought it was soooooooo funny when Jesse told Trish he usually doesn't make out on the first date, then proceeded to make out with every girl he could. :p Which is fine, just don't lie about it. :p I mean, he already revealed he got tired of waking up to a stranger's face, I think we all have a hard time buying that he doesn't usually make out on the first date. :p

yeah i though that was funny too. "I dont kiss on the first date" yeah right. And who told Trish she was miss beautiful? I dont think shes that pretty anyway.

I always wonder what the "Cruellas" on these shows think when they see how they are shown when the show is aired. Did Trish know just how terrible she was coming off when the girls played the game "I never" and she was gulping her drink with every challenge? So she's slept with men and women, neither gender limited by marriage, apparently wrecked a marriage, singles and multiples and at least 30-35 in total, maybe more since she can't remember? Good grief, after this, how will she even get a date? And as the show progresses, they film her in a way that truly makes her look more evil! Not sure what they are doing but the eyes get more squinty, the nose gets more pointy and Cruella has arrived!

But what do I know? I thought Omarosa would never get a job again after the way she behaved on camera and she is getting job offers everywhere! Even a soap?

:bounce: :bounce:

Trish has motives, she's very calculated, obviously. She's not revealing all this intimate information because she lacks discretion. She's hoping it will boost her modeling career or possibly land her some dim witted millionairre. I've no doubt she went on this show for the exposure -- and she sure is getting plenty! She's the most interesting thing on the show, flamboyant as she is, and I'm sure that was her intention from the start.

I found his choices interesting tonight. I like most of the girls, except Trish. When he took the other girl (Mandy J?) that was on that date aside fro some alone time, Trish was saying she kept thinking it should have been her?!?! She already had her alone time on that date!! That woman is full of herself.

My guess is she makes the final four next week, then gets cut the following week (much like Lee Ann).

I was soooooo hoping he would get rid of Trish tonight. I thought he would get rid of Jenny because he had to go down to 6 and if he kept her than he only had 5 girls to choose from.

I can't say that I have any definite favs from the girls -- they are pretty much neck and neck to me --aside from disliking Trish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter