The Bachelor Season 19 Chris - Prince Farming NO SPOILERS

Their names are Britt and Kaitlin(and I didn't even have to look them up!)..Britt being the non-shower-er, lol, tho I guess she did long enough to tone down the face paint. I am team Kaitlin~ is it starting already?

Ah, but that's what they want us to think...that she won't be picked! Unless they know we'll think that she won't be picked and therefore we're not going to fall for that and we'll think the other one is the one who won't be picked when actually the one they seem to be suggesting won't be picked really is the one who won't be picked. ::yes::

Thinking deep Bachelorette thoughts... :teeth:

:upsidedow :scratchin

No, May 18th or thereabouts. Probably the week after DWTS is over.
seems like Prince Farming just ended...lol...wait, did it end for him and Whitney? I was waiting for CarrieAnne to say "you're so much better without the other Whitney here". Apparently we have her back here again now? :rolleyes1

Haha! Love that last line. Oh geez, that whole audience thing is torture. (And of course I'll be watching, with one eye anyway..."multitasking".) We'll be getting an update from Sean and Catherine, no doubt...you know, how to have a great marriage like them. :crazy2: And they'll be brought in to give advice during the season to the prospective couples. :scared: Oh gosh, why do I do this to myself? LOL

Any guesses on who is chosen to go through the season? I forgot their names. I'll call them the one that showers and the one that doesn't. I hope the one that does shower "wins" (??) and stays the season. But the one that doesn't might be fun to watch with her eager wide-eyed fascination with ev.er.y.thing. every guy says.

Apparently, they decide the first night. Made it easy to figure out which one stayed because the "dates" after the first night included one, but not the other. You won't have to wait long to figure it out.

It was pretty obvious who the "fan favorite" was at the finale of the Bachelor.

But, who the audience (predominantly women,) thinks of as their fan favorite, isn't necessarily who the men want as their favorite as they aren't thinking with their brains :rolleyes1 :p

Apparently, they decide the first night. Made it easy to figure out which one stayed because the "dates" after the first night included one, but not the other. You won't have to wait long to figure it out.

oooohhh , I didn't look up any spoilers but from what you just posted I am hoping Kaitlin...honestly~I feel like her dates would be way more fun to watch than Britt's. Matter of fact they prob had to edit out a bunch of Kaitlin's audio lol....she seems like she's a blast at a party

But, who the audience (predominantly women,) thinks of as their fan favorite, isn't necessarily who the men want as their favorite as they aren't thinking with their brains :rolleyes1 :p
I don't know, my DS who is 20 didn't care for Britt at all when he would catch a glimpse as I was watching~ he is the type of guy who prefers girls without make-up though so yeah, lol. He said she seemed nice enough but b-o-r-i-n-g. He prefers girls who place high value on jeep/ 4x4 activities so he didn't get that "vibe" . I think some of the guys, the one's who are after more than the first 3 weeks of parties may try to think with their brains, maybe....a little...for a fleeting moment

Not a fan of either....I wish they would just get new people for the Bachelorette and Bachelor.
Since we have programming conflicts on Mondays, I will be skipping this season....I probably would anyway.
Have fun dissing them all ;)

Their names are Britt and Kaitlin(and I didn't even have to look them up!)..Britt being the non-shower-er, lol....
.....just for that alone, if I were one of the hopefuls, I'd ditch her on that premise....

Not a fan of either....I wish they would just get new people for the Bachelorette and Bachelor.
Since we have programming conflicts on Mondays, I will be skipping this season....I probably would anyway.
Have fun dissing them all ;)
....you'll miss out on all the fun....:sad1:

Just read on People that Chris and Whitney have split after 6 months.

I wonder if Whitney caved and watched the reruns... :rolleyes1

well Cody Sattler was at Whitneys place Monday night watching the Bachelorette while cuddling with her dog. Supposedly Whitney and Chris were on the couch...ummmmmm, Chris? Do you not know when yo have been put on the shelf?

https://instagram.com/p/3IT3yhOnWB/

Gee, what a shock. A Bachelor who DIDN'T last with the person he picked. That never happens, right? (Oh wait, there's only ONE who actually married his first choice, Sean). LOL.

This show is a joke in terms of people actually finding true love, but it sure does make for good trash TV. LOL.

Gee, what a shock. A Bachelor who DIDN'T last with the person he picked. That never happens, right? (Oh wait, there's only ONE who actually married his first choice, Sean). LOL.

This show is a joke in terms of people actually finding true love, but it sure does make for good trash TV. LOL.
The girls have a better recorded. I don't think it trash at all. but to each their own

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter