The Bachelor Season 19 Chris - Prince Farming NO SPOILERS

you know who I am scared for if Chris doesn't choose Whitney? Her sister. In Whitney's head it will be all her fault (even tho Chris said otherwise)and her sis better go into the witness protection program. And didn't Chris say on the boat "when I call your sister" or very similar..leading one to think he calls again saying Whitney is the only one?

So Chris doesn't have any brothers, right? 3 sisters? Taking THAT into consideration, Becca may be too nice, lol. Sisters don't like not being able to push their brother around once a wife shows up,lol...and Chris having his sisters in there early on is a flag. Run Becca, run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't the sisters choose Whitney for him? Maybe they all thought they could be a bossy sorority together. :p

It's funny, I read the story but didn't see the spoiler other that the photo which didn't really mean anything one way or another. Apparently, I wasn't caffeinated myself this morning to even be spoiled :happytv:.
I'm gonna stick with the fact that I stated "not the most reliable source" lol but it's all good.. my friend Imzadi has a point, I just goofed in trying to actually back up my post of Farming going on DWTS, lol..sigh, I need a life lol

Didn't the sisters choose Whitney for him? Maybe they all thought they could be a bossy sorority together. :p
I just know the episode where they chose Jade for the Cinderella date, did I miss them choosing Whitney for something else?

and Whitney told Chris she is anxious to have parents~she has prob had her fill of a sister butting in lol

I'm gonna stick with the fact that I stated "not the most reliable source" lol but it's all good.. my friend Imzadi has a point, I just goofed in trying to actually back up my post of Farming going on DWTS, lol..sigh, I need a life lol

I think that was part of the problem. We were cross-posting about two different TV shows. And we got distracted. We've ALL been so good about not posting spoilers on the threads for this show, or giving a warning if there is one. And this is season 19. :thumbsup2 But, we were talking about him being on DWTS. You forgot to check for a spoiler since it was talking about a different show, and since I wrote the OP for the DWTS thread and want to update it with the correct info, didn't ask to double check for spoilers before I clicked on it, like I usually do.

So it's DWTS fault!!! :badpc: :p ;)

And, yeah, hasn't Reality Steve, or whatever his name is, gotten the spoiler wrong like the last 3 seasons? :scratchin I think the show has learned how to "leak" him a phony spoiler by now. :p

I just know the episode where they chose Jade for the Cinderella date, did I miss them choosing Whitney for something else?

Oh, no. You're right. My mistake. I keep forgetting about Jade and get her confused with other gals. :upsidedow

Last edited:
And, yeah, hasn't Reality Steve, or whatever his name is, gotten the spoiler wrong like the last 3 seasons? :scratchin I think the show has learned how to "leak" him a phony spoiler by now. :p

Actually, he's been right way more often than not. It was Des' season of the bachelorette he got wrong. He was correct about Sean, Andi and goodness knows who else. In the year's he's been "spoiling" it, he's been wrong once. Des' season. Otherwise, his track record is pretty darn good. All others he's gotten right. Even down to the episode by episode spoilers of who goes on which dates.

And, he doesn't get his spoilers from anyone on the show. He's been sued and signed an agreement that forbids him from doing that. Not sure where he gets his stuff, but he's way too smart to fall for "production" leaks.

as for Whitney~If you know the character Rose on 2 1/2 Men.....I would say I see similarities lol
OMG, I always watch the old "Two and a Half Men". I never thought of the similarity with Rose, but I'll never watch Whitney with a straight face again.

OMG, I always watch the old "Two and a Half Men". I never thought of the similarity with Rose, but I'll never watch Whitney with a straight face again.
Lol, same here. It took a few weeks for me to put my finger on who she (Whitney) was ~personality, not so much looks~ reminding me of...first to mind was Melissa Gilbert, the voice I guess, then it hit me, ROSE! It does bring some comedic relief to that evil squint. I don't think Whit is gonna age well, she looks hard to me already, (though she does light up when she smiles), and I also think she was only half joking about testing Chris' swimmers. That girl appears to want babies a.s.a.p.!

The comparison to Rose from Two and a Half Men is so spot on! I haven't read through this whole thread but I am not a Whitney fan at all. I sense some arrogance in her, like she thinks she's above or better than everyone else. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way. I really liked Kaitlyn and at this point, with two left, I'm rooting for Becca.

I might be alone in this... but I actually liked Britt! I was having a conversation with a friend who made an interesting point as to why Britt had the reaction she did when she did not get the rose on the date before she left. She mentioned that, with the connection and spark you could see between her and Chris, you wonder if Chris maybe led her to believe she was the one. She also suspects that on that one date, after the hot air balloon ride when they were in (I think it was his) the hotel room that something more happened if you catch my drift. So all of that speaks for her reaction and reason for leaving. To us it looked like a crazy reaction but I can't help but wonder what went on behind the scenes or what Chris was telling her to make her feel the way she was feeling. Or maybe she's just a brat:rotfl:

The comparison to Rose from Two and a Half Men is so spot on! I haven't read through this whole thread but I am not a Whitney fan at all. I sense some arrogance in her, like she thinks she's above or better than everyone else. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way. I really liked Kaitlyn and at this point, with two left, I'm rooting for Becca.

I might be alone in this... but I actually liked Britt! I was having a conversation with a friend who made an interesting point as to why Britt had the reaction she did when she did not get the rose on the date before she left. She mentioned that, with the connection and spark you could see between her and Chris, you wonder if Chris maybe led her to believe she was the one. She also suspects that on that one date, after the hot air balloon ride when they were in (I think it was his) the hotel room that something more happened if you catch my drift. So all of that speaks for her reaction and reason for leaving. To us it looked like a crazy reaction but I can't help but wonder what went on behind the scenes or what Chris was telling her to make her feel the way she was feeling. Or maybe she's just a brat:rotfl:
I agree with you on the arrogance. I also don't think Whitney is as outdoorsy as Chris keeps talking about. Becca seems far more the type. All I know is the guy appears to be in CA an awful lot, lol...which leads me to believe he isn't really into any of them more than he is about his new lifestyle.

All I know is the guy appears to be in CA an awful lot,

He's in California for a very good reason, if you've been keeping up with the latest "news", he's going to be on another show (not sure if saying which one is a spoiler, so I'll refrain). ;)

He's in California for a very good reason, if you've been keeping up with the latest "news", he's going to be on another show (not sure if saying which one is a spoiler, so I'll refrain). ;)
Oh I know the other show...I find it interesting tho that he can be away from IA for such a lengthy time when he is so adamant to his future wife that she has to be able to deal with a small town, when he's not there himself, lol. Me thinks he is looking for reasons to extend his stay in CA. He said earlier in the show that he had been engaged to a long time girlfriend, long distance or something like that, that it ended and they are both better for it? IIRC he was talking to someone who also had a broken engagement. I think Chris is realizing that maybe it's more fun off the farm ,lol...and maybe he's asking a lot of someone to live there as the full time residence?

Last edited:
Oh I know the other show...I find it interesting tho that he can be away from IA for such a lengthy time when he is so adamant to his future wife that she has to be able to deal with a small town, when he's not there himself, lol. Me thinks he is looking for reasons to extend his stay in CA. He said earlier in the show that he had been engaged to a long time girlfriend, long distance or something like that, that it ended and they are both better for it? IIRC he was talking to someone who also had a broken engagement. I think Chris is realizing that maybe it's more fun off the farm ,lol...and maybe he's asking a lot of someone to live there as the full time residence?

Well, there isn't a whole lot to be done on the farm this time of year. The work "starts" in late April (if you are very lucky). My farmer (who sells us meat) does very little except plan from Christmas to late April. He travels quite a bit during those months (I know because he sends emails to his customers). So, the same is probably true of Chris. True, you need to "plan" but that can be done from anywhere. It's the perfect time of year for him to be involved in other things.

Well, there isn't a whole lot to be done on the farm this time of year. The work "starts" in late April (if you are very lucky). My farmer (who sells us meat) does very little except plan from Christmas to late April. He travels quite a bit during those months (I know because he sends emails to his customers). So, the same is probably true of Chris. True, you need to "plan" but that can be done from anywhere. It's the perfect time of year for him to be involved in other things.

Sean did the same thing appearing on DWTS right after he finished The Bachelor. Catherine waited for him throughout all the rehearsals and it didn't seem to affect their relationship much. I think both the show, the network & Sean realized they could extend his fame a bit longer and he'd receive more money while on another show and the network & DWTS could receive the perks & crossover fans from The Bachelor to the second show.

So, I guess I don't see what the difference is? :confused3 Farming is not without risk nowadays, with cheaper & easy to get foreign imported agriculture, the high price of oil & feed which affect livestock, and this weird climate change that could decimate a season's crop. It's better to cash in on that 15 minutes of fame and milk it for all it's money, if possible.

Sean did the same thing appearing on DWTS right after he finished The Bachelor. Catherine waited for him throughout all the rehearsals and it didn't seem to affect their relationship much. I think both the show, the network & Sean realized they could extend his fame a bit longer and he'd receive more money while on another show and the network & DWTS could receive the perks & crossover fans from The Bachelor to the second show.

So, I guess I don't see what the difference is? :confused3 Farming is not without risk nowadays, with cheaper & easy to get foreign imported agriculture, the high price of oil & feed which affect livestock, and this weird climate change that could decimate a season's crop. It's better to cash in on that 15 minutes of fame and milk it for all it's money, if possible.

OT a bit but Sean was on a talk show up here and said it was a very difficult time for him and Catherine, going on DWTS right away. And that he wasn't thinking about their/her needs at that time. I guess how it would be for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter