The Bachelor Jake thread Spoilers welcome

I know, she shouldn't have done that but....
Let me get this right. He can go out with 25 other women and she can't go out with one other man?:lmao:

She sure didn't try very hard to defend herself. I would have screamed kicked yelled. She didn't even cy

Ok she is guilty!!! On Entertainment Tonight this evening she denied the affair and said she was set up by the show. She said she was really and truly there for Jake. Yeah right! If it wasn't true, you would've denied the rumors. She never even said its not true to Chris. I'm sorry, but she looked busted when Chris approached her. Party is over Roz!!! Bye-Bye!!!

1. I can't believe she said " I think what happens in my personal life is no one's business" I mean WTH is she thinking.....you were caught red handed....get out you are a liar and a cheat....

2. Do you guys put spoilers in "white" or not...just want to know so I can brace myself....TIA

1. I can't believe she said " I think what happens in my personal life is no one's business" I mean WTH is she thinking.....you were caught red handed....get out you are a liar and a cheat....

2. Do you guys put spoilers in "white" or not...just want to know so I can brace myself....TIA

This is the spoiler thread, There is non spoiler thread

I actually think the best part of the show tonight was the use of "On The Wings Of Love" for the first... and hopefully not the last... time. The cheesiness was overwhelming!! LOL!

Ok I thought it was the most dramatic rose ceremony ever (well except for some of the non proposal ones) and they did not even use the words most dramatic tonight!

Liz

Personally the Rozlyn thing seemed so fake to me and some bad acting. Maybe Jake wasnt in on it but come on...it was so fake to me

What happened at the rose ceremony? Who went home. The show was so exciting I fell asleep. LOL:rotfl:

I'm starting to like Gia a little more. And I really like Ali. I hope the spoilers are wrong!!

I like Gia too but I reallly like Ali. I also hope the spoilers are wrong and Ali is the one. She seems very "real" to me.

Did she just say (on a NATIONAL reality TV program about her love life) that her personal life is nobody's business??!!??????:lmao:

Yes!! And now there is an article on people.com about her denying that the affair ever happened and it was fabricated to create drama for the show! I don't know what to believe ... :confused3

Personally the Rozlyn thing seemed so fake to me and some bad acting. Maybe Jake wasnt in on it but come on...it was so fake to me

I had been reading over at FORT so I knew Roz was leaving. It's the edit that has me confused. I mean we see a screen shot of Chris, then one of Roz, we truly have no clue what she is being told at this point. To me, IDK, I can't put a finger on it....her "personal life being no one's business" may be a response to her son??? IJDK.:confused3

Vienna,

Something about her...
to me she

looka like a man

Now, THAT would be the most shocking episode of the Bachelor EVER. :lmao:

Regarding Vienna's family, they sleuthed that over on FORT and her dad has a tire business, I think. The Disney guy is unrelated.

Regarding Rozlyn, IDK. The whole thing didn't ring true. Have you read Chris Harrison's latest blog? He says the other girls reported the relationship to the powers-that-be. If that's the case, why did they seem so shocked? Why weren't there smirky looks like they knew it was coming or at least felt it was deserved? Ali seemed sad and pissed, kind of like she thought Roz was getting thrown under the bus. Maybe that's one of the reasons she leaves the show later on - fed up with the Bachelor funny-business.

On the other hand, when Roz said (paraphrasing), "You mean none of these other girls have feelings for someone else?" -- well, that seemed to be an admission of something. Maybe it's just the way it was edited, but I guess *something* was going on with the "staffer". I just kind of believe it wasn't all it was made out to be. You know, if someone had a paper cut on this show, they'd make it out to be a life-threatening injury. They'd have the girl air-lifted somewhere to tend to her wound, you know?

Also, over on FORT, people have reported this:

(1) Her early marriage was annulled; and
(2) She's nothing like the spoiled girl persona they showed in her promo

Don't know how much is true, but that's the info that's going around.

Also, over on FORT, people have reported this:

(1) Her early marriage was annulled; and
(2) She's nothing like the spoiled girl persona they showed in her promo

Don't know how much is true, but that's the info that's going around.

I really liked the edit Vienna got last night.
I don't think The Rozlyn thing was something they made up or edited in. If it was she should be raising cain about it. She not I have seen her on several eposide

I'm coming our of lurkdom to join you guys! I really like Ali so far and Crazy Girl needs to leave now.

ITA with the Rozlyn thing with the whole no one else has feelings for someone else??? Hello, you are on a show called The Bachelor to get a "husband". Why would you be on the show if you have feelings for someone else?

Weird.

Poor DH had to sit through the recording with me last night...LOL

If Rozlyn was having a relationship of sorts with a producer wouldn't the other girls be aware of it? Why were they all shedding tears when Rozlyn left?

Ali is cute and seems normal so far.

The Nanny...can't remember her name, again pretty girl without gobs of makeup. I don't blame her for not wanting to kiss a guy that is kissing a bunch of other women. Kiss me when you really mean it :)

Our nickname for Vienna is "horse face". scary!

Another one who likes Ali. I loved the part when Jake & Ali were dancing in front of Chicago.:lovestruc

TC:cool1:

I really liked the edit Vienna got last night.
I don't think The Rozlyn thing was something they made up or edited in. If it was she should be raising cain about it.

I don't think they made it up, but I definitely think they played it up. If there was a sexual relationship (or even a kiss!), you would think they would have something on tape with all the cameras, right?

I think it was more like the guy was flirting, and I'm guessing Roz is a flirt by nature. If you had an "in" with a staffer, I suppose you could parlay it into extra privileges, like a phone call or something. Maybe you could get a better edit if someone in production had your best interests at heart. So yeah, in that sense, maybe it was inappropriate. Maybe the staffer said, "I wish we had met outside of this." Maybe Roz said the same thing. Still inappropriate. Radically inappropriate, given that she's there competing to MARRY another dude. But they insinuated that so much more happened.

I wish this show would get back to some semblance of reality. Everything doesn't have to be the most shocking moment ever. I watch this show to see people falling in love, to see catty women (admit it - the arguments are fascinating), to see beautiful locations, outrageous dates. I don't watch this to see trumped up drama. If it's not *real*, it loses something for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter