The AutoTrain, Disney World, and MORE report! Picture-heavy. **Final Update 1/5**

what a wonderful report...I have enjoyed reading it....
we have been back from our Dec trip for 2 weeks now and I have been sick the whole time....I finally just finished uploading our pics today and am gonna try a TR in the next day or so...It will be my first ( i have done 2 PTR but this will be my first TR)

Thank you for reading along! Sorry you've been sick -- that happened to me after our first Disney trip. I got sick on the way home. Ick. I look forward to your first Trip Report!

I've been lurking/following along with your trip report. Sorry to see it end but I really enjoyed reading along.

Thank you for reading along! I'll be starting a PTR for our next trip soon.

Awesome trip report!!! I really enjoyed reading along and your pictures were great!!!
Looking forward to your PTR!

_________
Maria Rose

I have truly enjoyed reading your trip report. Your pictures were wonderful and you paint a picture with your words! Sorry to see it end. I will look for you other report when you're ready.

Thank you for sharing your trip with us! Get that PTR started so I can subscribe! :goodvibes

So sad to see it end, I always love your trip reports. I enjoy the details, the writing, and especially the pictures.

What time in October are you looking at? We are thinking of going in October as well :goodvibes.

Awesome trip report!!! I really enjoyed reading along and your pictures were great!!!
Looking forward to your PTR!

_________
Maria Rose

Thank you! I loved doing the Trip Report, as I got a chance to relive it all.

I have truly enjoyed reading your trip report. Your pictures were wonderful and you paint a picture with your words! Sorry to see it end. I will look for you other report when you're ready.

Thank you for reading along! A new Pre-Trip Report will be coming along soon!

Thank you for sharing your trip with us! Get that PTR started so I can subscribe! :goodvibes

You are very welcome! The PTR will be along very shortly. I'll post a link here when I get it started.

So sad to see it end, I always love your trip reports. I enjoy the details, the writing, and especially the pictures.

What time in October are you looking at? We are thinking of going in October as well :goodvibes.

Thanks for reading along! We're going back October 21 - 27. It would be great if we were there at the same time!!

You did an amazing job on this TR, I'll definitely be joining in for your next one:goodvibes

Thank you!

I'm bummed you trip report is finished. I have really enjoyed reading along. Your pictures were great. You guys looked like you had a wonderful trip. Looking foward to your pre-trip report for your October vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter