• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****The April 2015 thread**** come check in and chat!

You guys! Tomorrow starts our month! I am so excited for ALL OF US! Tomorrow we get to say we are going to Disneyland THIS MONTH!

18 days til I get to see a whole lot of awe in the face of my kiddo. Not only is this Disney (which he gets, but seriously has no idea what in for. He only has Great Wolf to compare it to), but his first vacation.

What I am not excited for is that we fly out at 6am. That means our car comes to get us at 3:30am. Thinking I an gonna have sandwiches for dinner and a little melatonin to help go to sleep at about 8pm.

Getting ready to brave the Easter crowd! After this one day out and back trip, I may well say "never again"!!!

You guys! Tomorrow starts our month! I am so excited for ALL OF US! Tomorrow we get to say we are going to Disneyland THIS MONTH!

18 days til I get to see a whole lot of awe in the face of my kiddo. Not only is this Disney (which he gets, but seriously has no idea what in for. He only has Great Wolf to compare it to), but his first vacation.

What I am not excited for is that we fly out at 6am. That means our car comes to get us at 3:30am. Thinking I an gonna have sandwiches for dinner and a little melatonin to help go to sleep at about 8pm.

Totally hear you!!! Our flight is leaving at 6am too and it's international. That wake up is going to HURT - but at least we'll have the happiness of where we are going ;)

Turkey and mashed potatoes for dinner...get the tryptophan going and put everyone to sleep! lol

I'm actually jealous of your flight time! Our flight leaves at 8:30 pm which means I get to go to work until 3:00 that day and try to focus!!!

26 days until we leave for our trip, but 28 days until we hit the parks. My daughter and I get more excited everyday. Hope everyone that's leaving soon has a blast!

Booked our anniversary lunch at Blue Buyou for the 28th. I just hope this month goes by as quick as the past couple months. Have fun to all you early April travelers!

So exciting!! 17 days till we leave, we have a midnight 12am flight.....its going to be rough and i really hope the kids sleep!..., we have a stop in Hawaii as well for a few hours and then LA from there.

Carolynleanne - we went away in the weeknd so i have just kept our suitcases out....its a little bit early but i am starting to put a few things aside that we will need for our trip! packing is all part of the excitement :) Next week i will be getting everything out and ready just incase i need to buy last minute things i have forgotten about.

When will you all be pulling out your suitcases? We've still got three weeks but I'm dying to start packing haha.

I plan on pulling our suitcases out this weekend. So i can slowly pack as i have time so im not rushed last minute. We are from Washington so not quite spring clothes weather here so i dont have to worry about packing something we might want to wear or that the kids will need before our trip the end of april.

I plan on pulling our suitcases out this weekend. So i can slowly pack as i have time so im not rushed last minute. We are from Washington so not quite spring clothes weather here so i dont have to worry about packing something we might want to wear or that the kids will need before our trip the end of april.

I'm just above you in Vancouver, but my boys wear their Disney character shirts nearly every day so I can't pack those! Haha. I guess I could put sandals, shorts, bathing suits, etc in already though :)

Now only 10 more straight workdays till we go. I plan to pack after Easter. I am a florist mgr for a grocery store and the rest of the days before Easter are too exhausting. We are doing carryon only and DH packs his own. I always overpack, but doing carryon limits how much I can take.

I work for a church. Last week and this week are insane for me. I packed this past weekend, but realized I don't have any room to bring anything back. We have Fantasmic reservations at Blue Bayou, so we will have the cushions and I promised my daughter a Duffy bear. Not to mention any prizes she wins at the boardwalk with her straight "a" money. So, I need to repack into a bigger suitcase! Lol

We usually drive, but since my husband decided not to go and we found great prices on flights, we are flying. Not used to the space constraints, so flying is adding an extra wrinkle into my packing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter