• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

the app/website and making a wish list/favorites?

FosterA

DIS Veteran
Hi all. We booked a trip just the other day and it's been several years since I've been to WDW. The technology has sure kicked up! When we went there were no magic bands, no refillable cups with a chip in them, no Disney Experience app, etc etc.
I'm horrible with technology so I thought I'd get a jump on trying to figure it out. First issue is that when I go on to my Experience on the actual website (from my computer) I can't seem to make a "wish list" or anything. Comes up with an error which it's been doing for 3 days. This just me? I basically just want to put what park we want to do what day and so forth. I'd also like to do a list of must-do attractions for ea park but of course I can't get that to work either.

So I thought maybe my phone app would work. I can see the attractions and descriptions but how come there's not a little "heart" or such that I can click on the attractions so I can add them to my list? Someone said once you do that, it makes getting the fast pass reserving a little easier for when we do that in a few days. I'd like to at least get the things we want to do hilited on app/website but can't seem to be able to do that. Maybe something with the system but more than likely it's just me. lol
Thanks

Using your computer (or iPad) to access MDE, you can insert a note for each day of your itinerary. This is where I put our Park plans, tours, etc... You can't edit the notes on the App, but they will show up in "My Plans".

For the wish list, I've only used this feature for dining. I selected all our restaurants then used the wish list on my ADR day. It was a huge time saver. I don't think it's linked to the FP+ so maybe that's why your experiencing problems.

MDE doesn't have a function to "like" or choose favorites. The best plan is to have a list of what you want to book FP-wise for each park when your FP booking window opens.

You can have your Notes page open on your phone while you book FPs on your computer.

oh ok. I thought when I was on MDE on website it had something called "wish list" but then it says "we are having trouble loading wish list from MK (or any park I try) at this time". Thanks though!

The MDE website does have a wish list feature, but it doesn't carry over to the MDE mobile app.

upload_2017-4-25_10-23-44.png

ok thank you. I see the wish list feature on the website but I just get an error every time I click on it. Even if it doesn't translate to the app that's ok. Just thought it would be fun. Maybe I need to restart computer or try another browser.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter