The AP hotel rate chatter has died down

Michael623

WDW 40 trips, DL 12 trips, DLP 2 trips
A couple of weeks ago AP hotel rate chatter was hot but has cooled. Any news? I was hoping to get AP rates for Mid-week in Mid-August. Have I been sniffing the Pixie Dust or could this be possible?

I know they are offering a few mid-week nights in May, but there hasn't been any word on if there will be any later in the summer. The feeling we get is that Disney is waiting to see if the crowds continue after the launch of the 50th activities.

I am a passholder at wdw...and am wondering is there such a thing at dl.
My husband and i will be honeymooning there in October and I would love to
stay at a Disney hotel. I have stayed at all of the wdw resorts over the last 10 years at an ap rate and would never stay off grounds again. My husband and I were engaged Dec 14th at the Magic Kingdom ....yes cinderellas castle.
If there is such a rate for passholders in October what has it been?
thanks

We'll be there first week in June and we got $159. They originally quoted us at $212. :confused3

I just checked mousesavrs and there is AP rates thru june. If they have them in August were going!!

gene751 said:
We'll be there first week in June and we got $159. They originally quoted us at $212. :confused3

I was quoted $212 yesterday!! Grrrr.

Disney753 said:
I am a passholder at wdw...and am wondering is there such a thing at dl.
Yes, there are APs and AP room discounts at DL just like WDW, but the discounts haven't been released for October yet.

Unlike the discounts at WDW. They are not released until much closer to the actual dates. And from my understanding they are not as "deep" of a discount as those for WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter