• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Annual Pass thread - information and questions

Yep sorry it just make the whole thing a lot easier.
You will need to take their passports too.

Hi guys!
I wanted to know, if any of you were there for the AP soft openings for TOT, as I would like to know, if you have to reserve places in advance, or you just show your ticket and are let in? Also, do you know, if those were reserved to Dream APs, or to everyone, who has a pass? And was it very full, or was it okay?
I am trying to visit the Ratatouille soft-openings and since I haven't found out a lot, I would like to know about precedent cases.
Thank you all in advance.
Greetings,
Anubis7

Is the discount tickets site reputable - has anyone used them successfully?

Also is the family discount only for families of 5 or more?

Which discount ticket site are you considering?

The family discount of 20% off is for exactly 5 APs bought at DLP at the same time, for family members. who all live at the same residential address.

Hi, we are off to France in less than 2 week :cool1:

We want to buy Disney APs whilst there, and I'm wondering if I buy 1-day tickets through the Disney website, will I still get the price deducted from the AP costs? or am I better just buying the tickets at the gate on the day?

Thanks in advance

If you buy one day park passes the cost of these will be deducted from the cost of the AP when you get your AP's at the Annual Pass office.

Hello!

I'm sorry for the possible repost of a question, it's my first post here.

I was wondering: My previous annual pass was finished begin of august. One day before it was expired, I get an email that I should renew my AP and then I get the benefit of 6 extra months. Of course, that was one day before expiration so I wasn't on time.

Now I'm going to disneyland next week and was wondering how to extend my AP. I called to Disneyland and they said I simply have to enter the park and do this at the bureau for AP. But how can I enter with an expired pass?

Also, I'm bringing along my family (5 friends deal woohoo!). Can I enter during the magic hours to extend my AP, so I can let them in at regular opening hours?

Thanks everyone for the help!

Hello!

I'm sorry for the possible repost of a question, it's my first post here.

I was wondering: My previous annual pass was finished begin of august. One day before it was expired, I get an email that I should renew my AP and then I get the benefit of 6 extra months. Of course, that was one day before expiration so I wasn't on time.

Now I'm going to disneyland next week and was wondering how to extend my AP. I called to Disneyland and they said I simply have to enter the park and do this at the bureau for AP. But how can I enter with an expired pass?

Also, I'm bringing along my family (5 friends deal woohoo!). Can I enter during the magic hours to extend my AP, so I can let them in at regular opening hours?

Thanks everyone for the help!

you're not extending your AP, you are renewing and getting 6 months extra (so 18 months validity) when you buy 12 months. So you have a couple of options -

renew your pass at Bureau Donald which is situated before the turnstiles into the main park - this has restricted opening hours, but is the easiest way to do things :).

go to Guest Services at the entrance of the parks, explain you want to renew your AP, they will take your money for your AP, give you a one-day park ticket (to use for park access) and you then go to the AP office inside the parks with this ticket and your receipt, and you'll get your renewal AP with 18 months validity on it.

The AP office isn't open for the start of EMH, so you wouldn't be able to renew your AP in EMH time. As you won't have a valid AP on your first day either, you won't have access to EMH on that day.

Is there a discount when you renew an annual pass, or are you paying the full annual pass rate at the time you renew? (plus the extra 6 months)

Is there a discount when you renew an annual pass, or are you paying the full annual pass rate at the time you renew? (plus the extra 6 months)

you pay the full price, and get 18 months validity for the price of 12 :).

Hi please can someone help me. As I understand it people in the UK cannot now take adavntage of this offer as you need to have a french bank or credit card to purchase.

Does anyone know if it is possible to purchase on a French card and have delivered to the UK or if it needs to be on a French Card and delivered to France?

I may have a friend with a card who can purchase for me but I just want to check the position before asking for help.

Many thanks in advance.

cemultiavantages won't deliver through the post to the UK, and I believe both cemultiavantages and promoparcs have massively increased their "joining" fee (you must pay this before you can buy your APs). If you do find you can pay with a French card, and you're happy with the price including the joining fees, you may find that you have an option to have the AP confirmation emailed to you - I don't know this for sure though, you'd need to see what happens once you get that far.

Thx so my best best might be to pay on a French card and have them delivered to a friend in France who can then forward? The kids reduction make the joining fee worthwhile!

Alice at CE Multivantages told me last week you can no longer so this as your ID need to show a each address when you exchange it for a full annual pass. Apparently this is disney cracking down. So much for their nonsense on watch dog about all countries being able to use each other's offs.

Hi I looked at the discount ticket store (I have bought from them before)
It doesn't look like the have anything for sake at all ?!

I bought our last APs from http://www.supertrips.net/ exchanged last month no problems at all disney disney ask any questions at all.
I'm using them again for our next trio too.

I should probably have checked this out ages ago instead of 6 hours before my flight!

I normally get a dream ap so there's no questions but this time I'm getting a fantasy ap. Does that still include discount in the likes of McDonald's, earl of sandwich Annette's planet Hollywood ie the group flo restaurants or is it just Disney restaurants?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter