The amazing world of harry potter!!

Gala

Earning My Ears
First of all I'd like to send a massive thank you to everyone on the universal board for the amazing tips and advice!! Today I visited ioa with my sister an her b/f. Coming out of the. The park this evening they both were thanlfull and pleased to have done wwohp with a person on the know haha.so very many thanks to your help. We started of our day in a regular shop where they had a pretty display of wands laid out, as I picked one up I immediately became sucked into the Experience of these wands,lol though I thought I wouldn't I fell in love with them. We went to wwohp and I couldn't stop smiling, here it was the reason I enjoyed reading what got me into books was infront of me As real as it could ever get right out of the pages! And pictures just don't do it justice!! It is that beautiful! An well designed. We got out photo taken With the conducter who was really nice and talkative. :-) and off to enjoy butterbeer, wich was lovely. And then it was off to the fbj!! We all went as singles wich worked out Fab and I have never been on a ride like that in my life! Its just that good an so different! And nhonestly the spider's are not bad at all I was very happy I kept my eveys open,the ride is so unique an again I couldn't stop smiling. After that we enjoyed seeing mauruders map in motion in filtches confiscated goods and went on foth buckbeak was cute :-) the shops were pretty full and difficult at times but i got a good look at everything. The crowds were high but not to much of an issue. After that we had lunch at TB and the Cornish pastys were delicious, great and fast service, we were really pleased with our experience at that point and made plans to return later in the evening, wich I will say is a very smart desicion, it was pretty empty and more relaxed,. DC was great I loved the new decorations it looked really pretty and we took the castle tour after DC. It was so amazing an I got some great pics and afterwards we got to go on the ride!! Wich we wernt expecting at all we did bag swap and aklgot another chance wich o was glad of one last time, they had Harry Potter one playing in the child swap room wich was Fab :-) afterwards I bought hermionies wand and. Picked up two chocolate wands for the sissy an her bf to say thank you for inviting me to go with them. Its a memory I will honestly cherish,HP will always have a place in my heart as I feel I truly have grown up. With it from 11 years old to 21 I can say I've experienced as much HP as you can get and universal deserves a big thank you as well for making it possible, the park is well worth the money. And thank you to j.k :-) we did do the rest of the park and we enjoyed every minute of it we had a wonderful day.ive been going through a horrible time last month and it was nice to experience such a lovely day and feel so unbelievably happy. Sorry about this all being so close together, and spelling errors, I'm typing this on my phone lol.I realize this will probably have to be moved to trip reports, sorry.

Thanks for posting!! :goodvibes

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful day. Your report is right on - you really do feel like you've walked into the books. Thanks for helping me get even more excited for our trip this week.

Thanks for your trip report. I am going in 3 weeks with my family and we are very excited!!!! Glad you had a great time.

Jump00

Have a lovely time christophfamand Jump00 when you visit :) ill get some pictures on here when i get the camra back from my sis lol. there was even a rita skeeta note pad and feather pen in a pretty box at the islannds of adventure store i almost bought it lol

i love reading trippies that have a happy ending....!

thank you for returning and telling us about your exciting time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter