The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man vs Transformers: The Ride 3D

Better ride?

• Total voters
Essentially the same ride. Transformers is more exciting and Spider-man is a bit corny.

They’re the same ride. Transformers is a more updated version. Too bad they’re the Michael Bay version.

Spider-man, mainly for nostalgia reasons.

The Transformers ride beats sitting through the Bay movies, that's for sure.

My first thought was for fun.

I haven’t been to Universal yet, so the responses are helping me to get a better idea of the rides. Maybe I could determine if some should be skipped. But so far it seems I should at least try them once 🙂

Right... but wouldn't most folks try for themselves? Like another one in a different thread... Pirates or Haunted Mansion... why choose if you'll ride (and love) both anyway?

Thank you for posting these videos. I'm trying to decide which rides I will be able to stomach when we come down next month (I can get sick easily on coasters), so I appreciate being able to see these. Thanks!

I find I can only do transformers once a day whereas I can do Spider-Man over and over. Just find the screens too much in transformers.

What is the point of all these polls?
If you are a regular on the Darkside here, you would know we are a friendly group that enjoys sharing our thoughts on all things Universal.

We get to know each other by talking about UO parks

I quite enjoy reading what others think about rides that are worth standing in line for.

And by simple chit chat about rides, gets all a chance to connect to others.

I feel very strong that exchanging our thoughts helps lead us to getting to know others

The Darkside peeps of the disboards are a swell group to be around
It has been a year where we all have had to make changes in our lives due to covid
Message boards for me serve a purpose in staying connected to people

This is a forum that respects each others
comments and all play nice

polls keeps many in contact with others

I have been stuck in a house close to a year and I feel good I can connect with others even if it is just basic chit chat to talk about

To answer the original question . I do transformers and I do Spider-Man

Spider man ride is fun fun fun for me
Don’t need to have a conversation about the ride but it is sure nice to Ask the rider next to you If they had a good time on it
did they like or did they thought it was a great entertainment

Like others said, they are very similar rides. I like both. I'm much more of a Marvel comic geek than Transformers, so Spider-Man wins for me. I would say that TF is a bit more bumpy/rough (and therefore a little more "thrilling"?). Time permitting, I'd ride both. If I could only ride one, it would be SM.

SM is in the same category as ET and The Mummy for me. Unless the ride is down, I'm going to ride it when near it.

Imprint, I have the same opinion as you

spidey wins for me
I’m a Marvel fan

TF is fine but too loud for me when on the ride and a bit more forceful jerks at a couple of portions during the ride

I disagree that they're the same ride. Spiderman has more physical props and sets and IMO gives more "breathers" between scenes. Transformers feels more frantic and is much more screen based.

I prefer Spiderman

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter