• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Amazing Adventures of Flat Ben and Friends: WDW, US, DCL, Mexico & More!

Now, as an aside, there were several times when our boys fought over possession of Flat Ben. He's a popular guy, and our boys agreed that he's great fun. Thanks to Dee for sending him along with us! Does he want to return in January?

Why not!

I would love to take him along. Claire will get a kick out of it and so will her cousins.

We are going to be at AKL, the Halloween party, the Disney Dream for 4 nights, Beach club villas, Art of Animation and a Christmas party. If you want him to join us let me know and I'll send you my address.

Holy carp! What a fantastic trip!!! Unfortunately, Flat Ben isn't able to join you but where and when should I meet you with my suitcase???

J/K- Flat Ben would have a blast on that trip! Can you send me an email at beachclubdee@yahoo.com

I could PM you or you could PM me but... Guess What! I have exceed the allowable PM limit in not one, but two DIS accounts! When I get a chance I will clear out some space.

Gasp!!!! And I just thought he brought a change of clothes.

I found myself to be surprisingly excited to hear that another DISer saw Flat Ben at WDW. If that had been me, I would have started following Flat Ben around and my husband would have been so impatient with me.

Love all the great tour guides that are stepping up!

Not to mention the uncomfortable feelings of the hosts you started stalking.

We are getting to the point where Flat Ben needs his own appointment calendar.

I'm starting to get a little scared that if some of his trips overlap, he may see himself and then the time-space continuum may be broken or worse yet, one of the Flat Bens will start complaining "He's having more fun than I am!"

Apparently, my husband and our boys think Flat Ben loves Bea Arthur:

DSCN8662_zpsd0c7653e.jpg

Only one photo from our morning at MK, and guess what our boys do with FB at Haunted Mansion.

DSCN8784_zps7f1f3e3b.jpg

Anyone else sensing a theme here? Check out the name plate.

I had to laugh when I saw these pics. We had breakfast the same morning at Tusker House and I saw Mickey carrying around the flat-kids. I wondered to myself if it was Flat Ben and sure enough it was!

When we asked Mickey to pose with the flat kids he took off with them! He had to go and show them to one of the character attendants. All of the characters thought it was hilarious! Even when we did Cinderella's Royal Table - Ariel said that her friends Rapunzel, Flynn, Snow White, Charming and Cinderella told her about the flat kids at the Halloween party. I love that the flat kids have a reputation that precedes them!

Jessie - I wish you had come and said hello :goodvibes at Tusker House!!

When we asked Mickey to pose with the flat kids he took off with them! He had to go and show them to one of the character attendants. All of the characters thought it was hilarious! Even when we did Cinderella's Royal Table - Ariel said that her friends Rapunzel, Flynn, Snow White, Charming and Cinderella told her about the flat kids at the Halloween party. I love that the flat kids have a reputation that precedes them!

Jessie - I wish you had come and said hello :goodvibes at Tusker House!!

I have been meaning to ask you- so how exactly did you introduce the Flat Kids to the characters.

"Hi- These are my daughters who are not on this trip and then another random boy who we have never met would you please pose with them???"

Pixarmom, I am going on vacation with your family next time! FB looks like he is having the time of his life! GG Slushies, jib slide, MNSSHP with costume, spending time with two Maudes....I love it! Hope the rest of your trip is magical!

I have been meaning to ask you- so how exactly did you introduce the Flat Kids to the characters.

"Hi- These are my daughters who are not on this trip and then another random boy who we have never met would you please pose with them???"

Well...that would have been too complicated - we just said we left our kids at home - but brought flat versions of them. We adopted Ben for the week :)

Well...that would have been too complicated - we just said we left our kids at home - but brought flat versions of them. We adopted Ben for the week :)

Speaking of adoption... Are you hanging onto Ben Flat for any future trips?

As was revealed earlier in this thread, there may *ahem* be other Flat Ben's out there so I really don't need him back.

But then again, if you are done with the whole FB experience, that is fine too.

I so enjoyed Flat Ben's adventures with Pixarmom! The Cheshire cat costume was amazing. So authentic!! :)

We're happy to report that Flat Ben is an excellent travel companion! He even enjoyed his time in the airport. Can you see him in the Brewer fan crowd?

I don't want to post all of Pixarmom's pictures again but can I tell you I was HOWLING with laughter, just at a time when I really needed it! It's just me and the dog at home as I post this and the dog is giving me "the look" that says I have totally lost it, which I have....

OMG SO FUNNY!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

~NM

This is one of my favorite threads on the DIS. I can't wait to see more adventures.

I so enjoyed Flat Ben's adventures with Pixarmom! The Cheshire cat costume was amazing. So authentic!! :)

It certainly looked like a lot of fun. Glad you liked the Cheshire mask. Didn't do so well with Flynn!

I don't want to post all of Pixarmom's pictures again but can I tell you I was HOWLING with laughter, just at a time when I really needed it! It's just me and the dog at home as I post this and the dog is giving me "the look" that says I have totally lost it, which I have....

OMG SO FUNNY!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

~NM

I agree!

:rotfl2:

This is one of my favorite threads on the DIS. I can't wait to see more adventures.

I am so glad to hear that! This is a lot of fun.

Next up: Flat Ben(s) should be arriving on AnjieNet's doorway shortly for another trip including FB's first visit to "The Dark Side"

Speaking of adoption... Are you hanging onto Ben Flat for any future trips?

As was revealed earlier in this thread, there may *ahem* be other Flat Ben's out there so I really don't need him back.

But then again, if you are done with the whole FB experience, that is fine too.

Well, considering that we go so often, I am sure that FB will make a return trip :thumbsup2

It certainly looked like a lot of fun. Glad you liked the Cheshire mask. Didn't do so well with Flynn!

Next up: Flat Ben(s) should be arriving on AnjieNet's doorway shortly for another trip including FB's first visit to "The Dark Side"

Flat Ben has arrived and Flynn is quite fine. We leave Saturday morning. Hope FB can handle getting up at 4:00 am better than my daughter!

Flat Ben has arrived and Flynn is quite fine. We leave Saturday morning. Hope FB can handle getting up at 4:00 am better than my daughter!

PHEW!!!

Have a fantastic trip! The people in my family are all early risers and Flat Ben (as well as regular Ben) will have no problem with 4 am!

Flat Ben is on his way again!

According to his hosts, Flat Ben is eager to get back to Orlando and was the most awake of everyone at 4 this morning.

At the airport:

Airport.jpg

Have you ever wondered why Flat Ben is so flat???

FlatBen.jpg

Whoa! Does it get windy back here???

windy.jpg

Um, not sure the flight attendant showed Flat Ben to the correct seat...

tailpipe.jpg

OK, now this is more like it!!! Flat Ben prefers the cockpit, thank you very much!

cockpit.jpg

No Sea World this trip, Flat Ben. Maybe next time!

seaworld.jpg

natebenma said:
Flat Ben is on his way again!

According to his hosts, Flat Ben is eager to get back to Orlando and was the most awake of everyone at 4 this morning.

At the airport:

Have you ever wondered why Flat Ben is so flat???

Whoa! Does it get windy back here???

Um, not sure the flight attendant showed Flat Ben to the correct seat...

OK, now this is more like it!!! Flat Ben prefers the cockpit, thank you very much!

No Sea World this trip, Flat Ben. Maybe next time!

FlatBen must have some real connections!!

World's Largest Entertainment McDonalds, Saturday Oct 20:

Ronald.jpg

No Ronald! Flat Ben is NOT a popsicle.

Ronald3.jpg

Flat Ben and Ronald made up.

Ronald2.jpg

Ronald4.jpg

This cheeseburger was probably the worst of Flat Ben's young existence, but teh Scooby Doo pail was kinda cool!

HappyMeal.jpg

Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble!

spooky.jpg

Flat Ben is ready for some arcade games.

arcade.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter