• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The All Star Sports FAQ Thread *Updated March 8th, 2008*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are staying here for the first time in Sept.... never stayed at Any of the All-Stars... and while we liked Pop, we wanted a change... really looking forward to it!!! Anyone else staying at ASSp in Sept?

We are staying here for the first time in Sept.... never stayed at Any of the All-Stars... and while we liked Pop, we wanted a change... really looking forward to it!!! Anyone else staying at ASSp in Sept?

Yep, we'll be there Sept.30-Oct.5! We've never stayed there either. We're doing the Mickey's Halloween 5k and that's one of the resorts we could choose to stay in. We can't wait!!

Just back from a 5 night stay at Sports. Loved the resort. Very clean the entire trip. Room was in great condition. Looked to have been recently refurbished. New flat screen TV. CM's were very helpful and courteous. Even though the resort seemed to be very full, food court was never very busy. Bus service about what you would expect from a value resort. But never waited for more than 20 minutes for a bus anywhere. Will definitely stay here again.:goodvibes

Hello. I run a FREE fridge swap at the All Star Resorts and have had a last minute opening for June 1-15 (any or all of those dates). I you are interested in using our FREE fridge please click on the link below and let me know.

Gina

Question: Is Surf's Up the only Preferred building? I hear that Touchdown is too. Are there non-preferred rooms in the same building or are they all preferred at Surf's Up and/or Touchdown? Just curious so I can try to decide on a room request if I decide to do one.

Touchdown are not all preferred. We love touchdown and request it whenever we can. Great location without paying extra.

I hate Sports of all kinds....but LOVE ALL Star Sports!:thumbsup2 Touchdown building is the Bomb!:cool1:

AS Sports was our first resort we ever stayed at and loved it. Touchdown buildings are extremely close without paying for preferred. Good Luck to everyone.

We will be there in September also! :thumbsup2

Another person here staying for the first time in Sept. I've asked for a mini-fridge, I'm not sure if its worth does any one know what they're realistically like?

Another person here staying for the first time in Sept. I've asked for a mini-fridge, I'm not sure if its worth does any one know what they're realistically like?

we had one last September at ASSp. I don't have the exact dimensions but it was a small "dorm size" one. We had a 1/2 gallon of milk on the door and 12 or more bottles of water on the shelves as well as some juice boxes with no problem.

Our family will be at the All-Star Sports from September 2nd through the September 11th.

we had one last September at ASSp. I don't have the exact dimensions but it was a small "dorm size" one. We had a 1/2 gallon of milk on the door and 12 or more bottles of water on the shelves as well as some juice boxes with no problem.

That sounds like its just what I'm after - thanks for letting me know :)

I hope there's not a more recent All Star Sports Thread...if so my apologies for bumping this one...found it when I googled. :blush:

How long does it take to get from the ASSp to AK driving? Thinking of driving since it's EMH is at 8am and this will be our first full day in Disney. Not too sure how soon DS will get up, we're on central time here. And driving just might be easier than getting to bus stop by....what time? And then arriving at AK. Thanks! :wave:

Also, on another website, I saw some pretty bad feedback given just last week about the rooms at ASSp. I thought they'd be refurbished back in 2007 or so. Anyone else have RECENT feedback? :blush: I REALLY don't want to switch...I think my DS will REALLY like this resort.

Mapquest lists it as 7 minutes. add time for walking from your room, riding the tram and walking at the park I'd plan on 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter