The All-new Would-You-Rather (WYR) Disney game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm hard choice. 3 weeks off in general i think.
WYR disney bring in more elements of the disney channel (hannah montana parade etc.) or have none at all (get rid of HSM parade)

None at all-most Disney channel shows are really dumb these days (Phineas & Ferb anybody?)

WYR watch Wizards of Waverly Place or Hannah Montana?

Hannah Montana, Jackson's pretty funny.
WYR watch The Little Mermaid or Cinderella?

Hmmmm, that's a tough one...Space would be dark, but on Splash the animals would just keep talking and singing....so I guess Space, because they'd probably turn the lights on?

WYR meet Esmeralda (from the Hunchback of Notre Dame) or Megara (from Hercules)?

cruise b/c i've never been on a dis cruise before
WYR do summit plummit or crusher gusher

Tough one, but the magic carpet ride scene(A Whole New World) wins it for Alladin.

WYR dance with Captain Jack or Mickey Mouse?

never seen what the either look like really but im not a fan of wilderness for animal kingdom i guess.
WYR eat breakfast at kona cafe or grand floridian cafe

hard choice between the biscuits and gravy @ grand flo and the big kahuna breakfast at kona...gotta go w/ kona tho...love the coffee!!

WYR spend extra money and splurge to go to Victoria and Albert's or get a spa treatment at the Grand Flo Spa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter