The All-New Would you Rather Thread(WYR)Disney Style

DHS...that park definitely is in need of something new there.

WYR eat a Mickey Ice Cream bar or Dole Whip

Keys to the Kingdom

WYR... be stuck on Splash in front of Br'er Bear's giant butt, or be stuck anywhere on Dinosaur with the audio on?

Anywhere on Dinosaur

WYR, stand in line for an hour to ride TSM or not ride at all?

With the new changes I wouldn't ride it, it's not as special to me

WYR, have a real yeti chasing you on Expedition Everest, or have real Dinos after you on Dinosaur?

Real dinos if that means I'm in a real time machine

If you were doomed to become an audio-animatronic, WYR spend eternity in the HM graveyard or the PoTC fire scene? Remember, you have to sing either way

Def the HM!!

WYR be at Disney in the blazing heat or on a uberly cold day in December?

Everest

WYR... visit during a '10' Christms week or a "1" (real too not one of those made up 1's, so like Sept of 2002) week with one of the 4 main parks closed?

"1" Week....I can't stand the crowds and to be in a "10"....:scared1:.

WYR go during one of the special weeks where the rare characters come out or a week where it is Pirate Themed.

Rare characters!

WYR be granted a night in Walt's apartment above the fire station or the suite in Cindy's castle?

Definitely in the castle!!!

WYR watch the fireworks directly in front of the castle or from outside of the park?

Directly in front... I know the view isn't the best from there but there's something about being able to occupy this sacred piece of real estate for parades and shows.

WYR have the chance to fly down Tink's zipline (from the castle) or Fly on the bird cables in FotLK?

Directly in front... I know the view isn't the best from there but there's something about being able to occupy this sacred piece of real estate for parades and shows.

WYR have the chance to fly down Tink's zipline (from the castle) or Fly on the bird cables in FotLK?

Not sure, I don't like heights period, but probably Tink.

WYR: Have free deluxe dining or free lodging at an off-site resort?

Free Deluxe Dining :)

WYR, stay at Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge

Mansion.

WYR get stuck on Small World in one spot for 1/2 hour or have to ride Jungle Cruise 5 times in a row w/o de-boarding?

Ride Jungle Cruise with deboarding lol

WYR, be struck on a bus or on the monorail

Oh jeez, the Monorail. At least that'd be an adventure. I have been stuck on a transit bus already no mystery there :)

WYR: Lick every handrail in both Dumbo queues or sit bare-butt on each toilet in the DHS restroom near Planet Hollywood (both at the end of a meduim-heavy attendance day)

I know I'm a sicko but it's been a long day and I like to keep you guys thinking :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter