The all New *OFFICIAL JUNE* 2011 thread! Some like it hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 1 was the original reopening date after the fire, they are now saying mid-August. As you might imagine, this longer delay has prompted many to speculate that they are bringing back the original tiki room or a tiki III

We must have been typing at the same time! :goodvibes

I guess I missed when in August. I just knew it was August. I don't like the newer Tiki room so change would be nice.

You might miss it this trip, Singledad. :sad1:

well, at least it wasn't one I was hyping up DD about. :guilty: still would be sad. Never got around to it last year, and now this year a lot of stuff I said 'calm down, we can see more of this next year' is shut down, some of it forever! :sad1:

We must have been typing at the same time! :goodvibes

I guess I missed when in August. I just knew it was August. I don't like the newer Tiki room so change would be nice.

looks that way :laughing:

According to the mousesavers newsletter yesterday, it's scheduled to reopen August 15. I never saw the under new management, too many people hated it for me to bother wandering in. I can't remember if I ever saw the original version in my trips as a kid but I would make a point to go if they bring it back just to see Walt's creation!

Would someone please link again the Team June design? I have NO idea how many pages back that was and I want to make a tag for my bag to go with my LGMH so you can spot me in the parks!!

I really need to catch back up. I've gone MIA due to hectic life happenings (does that make sense?! LOL).

Decided to build a house, then not build, then build and cancel vacation, now not build and reschedule vacation (yay!!).

Days are ticking away. I need to get back on board here.

Would someone please link again the Team June design? I have NO idea how many pages back that was and I want to make a tag for my bag to go with my LGMH so you can spot me in the parks!!

good idea... I'm gonna do that too! Except if you see it on a big tall guy's backpack and you ask him if he's from disboards and looks at you like you're a crazy person... find his wife! :lmao:

Here is the link to a big one that will print better.

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac250/wdwtrip2010/3da6c410.png

3da6c410.png

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I think I may make a T-Shirt.

or a hat.

OOh OOh... let's put it on a visor. (by "let's" I mean you should, and I will then wish I did, but my laziness will take over, then you'll post a pic that my DD can admire.) :teeth:

Please add us to the group!!! We are arriving on 6/01 to 6/08. Coming from ABQ, NM!!!! Planning for a mini-trip to WDW during the weekend,staying in TPA with family!!! We will have a family reunion at WDW!! =)

Please add us to the group!!! We are arriving on 6/01 to 6/08. Coming from ABQ, NM!!!! Planning for a mini-trip to WDW during the weekend,staying in TPA with family!!! We will have a family reunion at WDW!! =)

Woo Hoo! I'm from Albuquerque originally. I miss my green chile (stupid Tex-Mex just doesn't cut it)!!!

Post your state or country to get added to the Team June map!!!! I am sure their are more of you out there from different states, we only have 33 states and 2 countries. If your state is not in blue, it is not on the map on page one!

c5af2ebf.jpg

Outside The US:

Nova Scotia, Canada
England (near London)

:surfweb:New Friday Night Questions!:surfweb:

1) Which way do you tour World Showcase; Mexico first or Canada first?
Canda

2) IN MK, which direction do you head first; left to Adventureland/Frontierland or right to Tomorrowland?
Usually DD and I head to Fantasyland while DH either heads to Frontierland or Tomorrowland for FP

3) DO you pin trade?
DD usually does

4) Do you penny/coin press?
DD usually does

5) Which is your favorite 3-D attraction?
PhilharMagic

6) What time of year do you prefer to go to Disney?
Summer :cool1:

7) This trip, dining plan or OOP?
DDP

8) This trip, parkhopping or not?
Not

9) This trip, staying on property or off property?
On-property

10) This trip, water parks and more option or not?
Not

11) What is your favorite Disney smell?
Soarin'

12) What is your favorite music from a Disney park/ride?
Grim Grinning Ghosts

13) What is one character you/your family must see?
Mickey

14) What is one photo opportunity you have to take each time?
In front of Cinderella's Castle

15) What is your favorite thing to do on non-park days?
Rest by the pool

16) What one attraction would you be very disappointed to see closed during your trip?
Haunted Mansion

New Friday Night Questions!

)1) Which way do you tour World Showcase; Mexico first or Canada first?
We've only gone twice and both times we did Mexico first. This year I think we'll go backwards and do Canada first.

2) IN MK, which direction do you head first; left to Adventureland/Frontierland or right to Tomorrowland?
Straight - to Fantasyland

3) DO you pin trade?
No, but my kids buy the pins they just don't trade them.

We never have but we are this year.

Last time we went my kids were toddlers and they hated anything 3D.

Mid-January is my ideal but now that the kids are in school we'll be summer people.

DDP - DH got a pin for Free Dining, otherwise we'd be OOP (and not eating nearly as well).

Not

On-property - 2 rooms Pop Century

Not

The smell of Main Street first thing in the morning.

"Yo-ho, Yo-ho a pirate's life for me!"

When my DD was young it was Cinderella. Then my boys came along and one of them loved Jessie (from Toy Story) and the other loved Buzz Lightyear. I'm not sure what they'll want to see this year.

What's a non-park day?;)

16) What one attraction would you be very disappointed to see closed during your trip?
Fantasmic

New Friday Night Questions!

1) Which way do you tour World Showcase; Mexico first or Canada first?
Canda

fantasy land first then on to frontierland

3) DO you pin trade?
the dd's generally do but we are not this time, since we have such a large group with us.

yes

PhilharMagic

I love Christmas time, but Summer is right up there too- for us they are 2 completely different trips

OOP, we stay off site and love having a kitchen

yes, for the first time

off

Yep! Can't wait!

Main Street

Wishes

Mickey

shop

BTMRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter