The Adventurosity Club

I've got ham and cheese, jello, macaroni salad and an apple.

Yours may sound unhealthy, but you're eating for the baby. I'm sure it was the baby that wanted the taco supremes, right? :rotfl2:

Absolutely!!! :rotfl: and the baby wants candy, Big Macs, cookies, ice cream, etc. :rotfl2:

(No I haven't given into all that ... yet!)

:wave2: Hey KigerKat! How was your lunch? I hope it was better than mine. All I had was a sandwich, chips, and some pickles.

Not much better...I would have rather gone to Quiznos with the rest of the group. But I've eaten out so much since I started here, I really need to watch it and start bringing my lunch more often.

I'll need to save up some spending money for our trip next month!!!!

How many days do you have left again? ;)

Not much better...I would have rather gone to Quiznos with the rest of the group. But I've eaten out so much since I started here, I really need to watch it and start bringing my lunch more often.

I'll need to save up some spending money for our trip next month!!!!

How many days do you have left again? ;)

:banana: :yay: :yay: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: 16 DAYS!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :banana:

OK, hate to do this, but I've neglected my DD long enough -- and it's been too quiet. I better go see what she's been up to.

Yesterday it was pulling our cat around by its foot! Yes, we have VERY tolerant cats...

I HOPE they have their claws removed too!!!

Alrighty, folks....I've gotta get back to work. I enjoyed having lunch with you!! :cutie:

See ya later!!

DISgeeks - I'll be at WDW from Sept. 20 - 27. On the 26th, we only plan on going to AK and then having dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe at 6:00. We'll probably leave Sat around checkout time. I would love to be able to meet up with a fellow DIS member.

OK guys! I'm here!

istockphoto_2886731_party_horn_blowers.jpg

Hello? Where'd everybody go? Darn it! I'm always a day late and an dollar short. Sorry I missed the party!

How could anyone forget the Vanilla Caramel Coffee?!?!? :rotfl:

And I quote Mrs.F. ...

Which I think leads to this ...

Followed shortly by this ...

And then this ...

Mrs.F. makes a suggestion that I give the Vanilla Caramel Coffee a try ...

Ann then steps in ...

Ann then decides to set Mrs.F. straight ...

Before signing off for the night, Mrs.F. warns HMF of the powers of the VCC ...

For any one who would like to relive the good old days, our introduction to Vanilla Caramel Coffee by Mrs.F. can be found here ... CMO Top 10 Announced, pg. 191, post #2857

Wow MadBrad.....you certainly went back to retrieve those old posts. They made me smile! So thanks! :goodvibes You must have had way too much time on your hands today. ;)

Maybe not...I guess I'll go ahead and sign-off for the night.

Hope to see everyone later!!

Hello, Mrs. Fleagle! I see your light on!!! Is there another party going on???

Oh...so sorry KigerKat! I was here...just getting my little guy off to bed.

He (we) had a big day today. His first day of preschool! He's our last baby and even though we've certainly been through this emotional day before, it's NEVER easy. I had 2 hours to myself with NO children around for the first time in 13 years. You would think I'd be anxious for my newfound freedom.... but....can I tell you that I was really lonely.

shapeimage_1.jpg

My boyfriend......ain't he cute?

He (we) had a big day today. His first day of preschool! He's our last baby and even though we've certainly been through this emotional day before, it's NEVER easy. I had 2 hours to myself with NO children around for the first time in 13 years. You would think I'd be anxious for my newfound freedom.... but....can I tell you that I was really lonely.

shapeimage_1.jpg

Awwww! :) I hope he had fun!

oh my gosh, i'm back and i found you all!! i'm sorry for my hugemongous absence from the disboards. i was disconnected form the internet for a LONG time due to my work schedule, but i'm back!

oh, amy, i'm sorry about the sadness. i'll bet it's hard letting those little ones go. i don't have any kids yet, but i don't envy your experience. i'm sure it will break my heart when that time comes.

how is everyone?

oh my gosh, i'm back and i found you all!! i'm sorry for my hugemongous absence from the disboards. i was disconnected form the internet for a LONG time due to my work schedule, but i'm back!

oh, amy, i'm sorry about the sadness. i'll bet it's hard letting those little ones go. i don't have any kids yet, but i don't envy your experience. i'm sure it will break my heart when that time comes.

how is everyone?

MEGGIN!!!!!!

SO GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN! I HOPE YOU'VE BEEN DOING WELL!
WELCOME BACK!

:jumping1: :jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:
:jumping1:HELLO FRIENDS!!!:jumping1:
:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

My kids keep asking if we are going to see any of my Disney Board friends! Hope so!!! You are all welcome here - and Aunt Cathy - you have missed several Sunday dinners! :grouphug:

Hey Ann! I would have recognized those jumping smilies anywhere.

Nothing to report here. Say hi to the kids from me. I wish I could be there at Christmas to say hi in person - maybe next year?

Take care,
Cat

how is everyone?

Hey Meggin - glad to see you pop in.

Are you rehearsing a new play? What else is going on with you?

Nothing new here...same old, same old. It's time to plan another trip to you-know-where. When I do, we'll have to plan another meet-up!

i'm so glad to be back--even if i i don't have us much time as i did in days of yore :)

i've been working like a fiend, but things slowed down a bit the last two weeks. yay!! i start rehearsing robin hood soon. that should be fun!

i saw justin last week, and we went to a few p.i. clubs before their untimely demise.

how are all of you? cat, i can't wait to see you in a few months! who else is coming down to visit soon?

love,
meggin

shapeimage_1.jpg

Awww, he is adorable!!!

DD starts her first day of pre-school on Tuesday! But I admit, I'm really looking forward to it -- I have another sonogram appointment!! Can't wait to see how baby has grown!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter