The Adventurosity Club

Oh, and Cat....all the new adventure siggys sound very exciting. Are you really a dare devil though? I am such a chicken......seriously, cluck cluck! ::yes::

Oh, I am soooooo NOT a daredevil! These are all the things I'm gonna do once I hit 64-ish! I figure by then - what have I got to lose? :rotfl:

So I'm planning on adjusting my signature based on the following suggestions:

1: Tothesea wants me to bungee off the Matterhorn!

2: Marshay wants me to skydive!

3: Circusgirl wants me to go on safari!

I'll get started on the first one right away! Disneyland here I come!

Oh, I am soooooo NOT a daredevil! These are all the things I'm gonna do once I hit 64-ish! I figure by then - what have I got to lose? :rotfl:

Um, nothing to lose unless you're attached to various parts of your body....like your hips, legs, arms, head, etc..... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I've got one for you....I think it's inline with the other adventures you've described. How about spending a day at the Kidwell's babysitting while Eric and I go out? Now THAT would truly be a physical and mental challenge! :thumbsup2

Seriously though...I'm VERY excited to see what you come up with! :lovestruc

Um, nothing to lose unless you're attached to various parts of your body....like your hips, legs, arms, head, etc..... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

As long as I don't lose anything important - like my mouse ears...

I've got one for you....I think it's inline with the other adventures you've described. How about spending a day at the Kidwell's babysitting while Eric and I go out? Now THAT would truly be a physical and mental challenge! :thumbsup2

Sure! No problem at all! Since all these things are happening when I'm 64, that means it'll be in 17 years. I figure I should be able to handle your kids just fine by then!

Seriously though...I'm VERY excited to see what you come up with! :lovestruc

I am too! I have no idea what will come out of this...since so far I've really only drawn heads - nothing else!

hi, everyone!! performances seem to be going well! it's kind of a disturbing show, so talkbacks have been very interesting. it's definitely been a challenging role for me, but i love those kinds of challenges.

as for the pixie dust, i'm going to keep that up as much as i can! i keep a stock of snacks in my bag/car for the random wish granting opportunities that present themselves in downtown orlando. the area around the theatre is frequented by people who are kind of down on their luck. even if i don't always have money to contribute, i try to keep some food that i can give to people if they approach me.

how is everyone here? so cat's going bungee jumping and sky diving? that's amazing!

mrs. fleagle, i loved the story and the blog!! my hubby just saw his dance partner for many years this weekend, too! it must be in the air...

i look forward to chatting with you on facebook!

love,
meggin

how is everyone here? so cat's going bungee jumping and sky diving? that's amazing!

Pssst - hey Meggin! :wave2:

You know we're just jokin' about this - right? I'm only going to DRAW my cat-o-tar doing those things!

Of course, if it looks fun enough in my drawings...I might consider doing those things in real life! :rolleyes1

I hear the best bungee jumping is in New Zealand...maybe I'll run into some hobbits! :yay:

Hey Everyone!

Meggin, so good to "see" you! I've missed your cheery presence. You always bring a feeling of "I want to be a better me" to my life!

Mr. A, love the cat-o-tar (although that probably should be directed at Cat).

Amy, congrats to everyone in the Fleagle family for their wonderful accomplishments. It was fun to realize that we have two kids the same age. I really am hoping that we'll get together sometime after we get moved.

On to the news...Mr. A and Circus Girl. It looks as if I won't be coming to Washington in June after all because...WE HAVE AN OFFER ON OUR HOUSE! :yay: We put it on the market on Thursday and the offer came on Sunday. I'm counting my many blessings for a quick relief from the stress! The down side (and it's a big one, but not as big as not selling the house quickly) is that we don't have anywhere to live on the other end as our house hunting trip this weekend was unproductive. The other downside is that they have to be out of their house quickly so we close on June 30th and we have until July 2nd to be out of the house. ARGH!! I will be burning the midnight oil to get ready. We're just planning on putting our stuff in storage in WV and it looks like we'll start looking for land to build which means renting for awhile. I really didn't want to move twice, but I'm just so darn grateful that God blessed us with a quick sale that I'll take what I can get.

I haven't had a chance to catch up on the road trip thread so I hope you haven't started rolling my way. I have a few things ready for you and hope to be able to show you around regardless of the condition of our house.

See you all later!

Suz D

Suz - This is such wonderful news!! I'm so happy you were able to sell your house so quickly!! We've been on the market for almost a year now - I hope some of your luck can rub off on me.

Good luck on your next househunting trip. Here's some pixie dust in hopes that your find your dream home! pixiedust:

Hey Everyone!

Meggin, so good to "see" you! I've missed your cheery presence. You always bring a feeling of "I want to be a better me" to my life!

Amy, congrats to everyone in the Fleagle family for their wonderful accomplishments. It was fun to realize that we have two kids the same age. I really am hoping that we'll get together sometime after we get moved.

On to the news...Mr. A and Circus Girl. It looks as if I won't be coming to Washington in June after all because...WE HAVE AN OFFER ON OUR HOUSE! :yay: We put it on the market on Thursday and the offer came on Sunday. I'm counting my many blessings for a quick relief from the stress! The down side (and it's a big one, but not as big as not selling the house quickly) is that we don't have anywhere to live on the other end as our house hunting trip this weekend was unproductive. The other downside is that they have to be out of their house quickly so we close on June 30th and we have until July 2nd to be out of the house. ARGH!! I will be burning the midnight oil to get ready. We're just planning on putting our stuff in storage in WV and it looks like we'll start looking for land to build which means renting for awhile. I really didn't want to move twice, but I'm just so darn grateful that God blessed us with a quick sale that I'll take what I can get.

I haven't had a chance to catch up on the road trip thread so I hope you haven't started rolling my way. I have a few things ready for you and hope to be able to show you around regardless of the condition of our house.

See you all later!

Suz D

Wow, Suz! In this housing market -- at least where I live -- that's nothing short of miraculous! Congratulations!! party:
It sounds like this is going to be a crazy-busy month for you and your family!! Hang in there!

Wow, Suz! In this housing market -- at least where I live -- that's nothing short of miraculous! Congratulations!! party:
It sounds like this is going to be a crazy-busy month for you and your family!! Hang in there!

Wow, Suz!

I second this - Way to go!

Look who arrived today! Man, for such a petite mouse she sure does come with a lot of luggage! ;)

She'll be hanging with us through Sunday. She's requested that she stay long enough to see the dance recital this Saturday. So, not wanting to disappoint Minnie, of course I will accommodate her request. Check back the next few days....I bet she'll be having some fun! :thumbsup2

shapeimage_1.jpg

Suz - Congrats!!

Cat - love the matterhorn ... can't wait to see you jump

Mrs. F - yeah for Minnie!

Look who arrived today! Man, for such a petite mouse she sure does come with a lot of luggage! ;)

She'll be hanging with us through Sunday. She's requested that she stay long enough to see the dance recital this Saturday. So, not wanting to disappoint Minnie, of course I will accommodate her request. Check back the next few days....I bet she'll be having some fun! :thumbsup2

shapeimage_1.jpg

Yay for Minnie!!! It's good to see her again, and it sounds like she's in for quite a treat! I'm glad you had such a great time with your friend too Mrs. Fleagle, and that he got to visit--it's always fun to remember all the good times!

You know we're just jokin' about this - right? I'm only going to DRAW my cat-o-tar doing those things!

Of course, if it looks fun enough in my drawings...I might consider doing those things in real life! :rolleyes1

I hear the best bungee jumping is in New Zealand...maybe I'll run into some hobbits! :yay:

CAT!!! You're movin' on up & scaling the Matterhorn!!! Yay!! It's perfect! And yes, you are right about New Zealand! Can't wait to go there--that would be a huge dream come true, to go and work on the upcoming Hobbit movies!!!!! ::yes:: So exciting just thinking about it! The road goes ever on...:rolleyes1

Hi Suz! I'm so thrilled to hear your good news about your house, that truly is amazing! I know it seems like a whirlwind right now, but it'll calm down soon and you'll be surrounded by great things and a whole new adventure! You've got so much to look forward to!

And hi Meggin too! So glad you are still checking in and that things are going good. I love your idea of carrying snacks to give away...just proves even more how good you are at sharing magic wherever you go!

This is a little late, but Marshay, I wanted to let you know how great your family photos turned out! Your little girl's expressions are priceless! I'm really glad Disney is doing the photo shoots, it's such a good idea. You really got some good ones!

And DISgeeks, Sesame Place looks so fun! I'm anxious to see Hershey Park too...I've never really been anywhere "east" so it's all new for me.

Hey Everyone!

See you all later!

Suz D

I'm really happy for your great news!! Sorry we won't get to see you but it will happen another time. Good luck with all the moving ahead, and remember to drink lots of Vanilla Caramel coffee! Keep us posted.

Love your Matterhorn! Remember to take a picture on the top :goodvibes :goodvibes !

CAT!!! You're movin' on up & scaling the Matterhorn!!! Yay!! It's perfect! And yes, you are right about New Zealand! Can't wait to go there--that would be a huge dream come true, to go and work on the upcoming Hobbit movies!!!!! ::yes:: So exciting just thinking about it! The road goes ever on...:rolleyes1

Yes, I'd like to visit Hobbiton, and help do something for the movies, too! Wouldn't that be amazing?

I wonder if any of the hobbits need cat-o-tars? :rotfl2:

HI EVERYONE!!!! :wave2:

I have been missing our little family here so much! :offtopic: Alert!

For those who "met" me way back when in early February, during the contest that brought us together, I was also trying to put together a new weight loss support group thingie business plan.

Well, things have come full circle as I have my first TWO customers on Thursday!!!!

I have been over my head with all of the business red tape and hoops I have been jumping through. My biggest hurdle was that I was originally told that when people come to see me that it would be covered by insurance.....misinformation from the distributor of my metabolic analyzer. After hours and hours and days and days of contacting state insurance boards and state grievance boards, we came up with a "probably not" going to be able to be covered.

Once I had that answer, I rewrote all of the information the distributor gave me (that is a full time job in itself!) to reflect the "generally not covered by insurance." I also added the fact that people basically wouldn't be coming in looking at a Barbie doll...meaning that I can relate to the weight loss process because I am in the middle of it too.

So all this to say YAY -- I am sooooo excited and really hoping to be able to help people in their journey too.

Oh, and I TOLD my husband that I am planning a trip to Disney starting Christmas day 2008. I have some more weight loss goals for myself and since Disney did well to get me going the first time (61 lbs) --- I am hoping it is enough motivation to get me to the next level.

I know it will be crowded but hopefully with planning it can be done, right? Has anyone gone Christmas week? Last December we were there but it was the 8th - 15th and we were able to ride things back to back (not all rides but a good bit of them).

Anyway, sorry to write so much! Just happy and optimistic and and and I am going to Disney!!! pixiedust:

And I'm behind again...

Ann... yay on the customers!!

Cat..... I LOVE your drawings.... I almost choked on my water when I laughed at the Matterhorn pic.... so great!

I got the coolest package from MadBrad today!!! It was Mini-Mickey... but also a deck of "Greetings from Alabama" playing cards and a guide book called "All About Alabama". So cool! Thanks MadBrad!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter