The ABC's of Trip Planning, Pt 1- K is for Keeping Things Kooky- Drinks V-Z; pg. 197 + New Link

Liesa , I highly recommend the Raspberry Pavlova at Raglan Road, light but Oh so tasty!! but if you are looking for a filling dessert then the bread pudding is it !!!

That does sound quite divine! I LOVE pavlova. Harder to make than quiche from a side of beef.

Are you serious? Or just trying to see if anyone's paying attention lol or really gullible...like me?

Having ANY kind of self discipline at WDW is so hard...when it comes to food and shopping and really everything...

No, I really was serious. As they replace it, with cries and screams of agony from the public, they are selling pieces off, as well. I put a couple of urls up there in another response for you to see... Portland is... weird.

And, you are right. So much fun-ness in all directions!

F is for: FIRST DAY FUN!

Day 2- Tuesday, October 11th, 2016 (Getting closer to the 1 year mark!!)

Our first really for reals Disney Day- Let's hit the parks full bore! So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it. Thank you.

No better strategy in my book than to hit up all the EMHs one can. Afterall, that IS one of the primary reasons we pay more than twice as much for staying on property, right? (I did not say the ONLY, for the record.) For the short time we must, our crowd burns the candle at both ends, and is up early and in the parks until they kick us out.

I can only go by this year's park hours and schedules and if my research is correct, EPCOT has the Tuesday AM EMH. Therefore, at 7:45 we'll be at the furthest place inside they”ll let us. Of couse before that, we'll have grabbed a cheapo, non-breakfast in the room since none of us are really hungry until around 10:30. I'll suffer along with the thousands of others that morning with in-room “coffee” and call it good. Afterall, I could be drinking fermented mare's milk and be happy- anything tastes great when you're on your way to a Disney park.

Hopefully, we'll knock off the headliners in Future World without using FP+'s so we can save those for later in the day during Phase II of Day 1. Those would be Soarin' (which will probably be a whole different film by the time we get there), Mission Space, Test Track, and SE, in that order. I do think we'll be able to crank out Figment, The Land and Turtle Talk as well in our 2 hour window before heading over to WS. If not, no biggie. We'll be back. Several times.

From 11:00 or thereabouts, we'll saunter (you're rubbing off on me pkondz) over to the better part of the park for Day 1, Phase I, Pt. 2 until 2ish. **For those of you who are verbally challenged, I've got you covered. A pretty decent (overly elaborate, OCD-minded) spreadsheet is in progress to give you a graphic respresentation. I'll post it after I get through all the days. Keep your fretting to a minimum. My Librium supply is limited.** At this point, we'll be pretty starved, and hit up F&W immediately. I can't do much research whatsoever at this point. Until it gets closer, I have NO idea what fare will be offered or even where I'd go to find out. (Dear Readers- cue... this is why forums were invented. To share and collaborate important informations like where in the world is the best place to find the offerings at F&W and when does it typically come out for a particular year? Prices? Opinions? Etc.. Looking for reliable deets, Friends!) For prelim budgeting purposes I've gone with $20/pp for a pretty decent amount of food to call it lunch. Sound right?? Remember, we are rather light eaters generally and we typically stick with water. Which makes my next paragraph sound like a lie. Oh well.

One thing that I do know ahead of time that I'll be getting is the jalepeno marg I've been dying to try for like.... ever. The Ditch is always there, and being a pretty popular staple, I doubt it's going anywhere. $13.00 ought to go down nicely. (For those who followed my last TR, another little thing I do is pick one adult bevvie a day and stick with it after chosen.) I highly doubt this'll be the only dip into the Ditch, right Pat and Marv??, but this will be a very nice start to my long-awaited Graduation Celebration. (Almost as bad as waiting for Congress to get any work done.)

This is getting kinda long, actually, and it's time to head over to my Sis' for a BBQ. I'm into my last couple of days here in S. Central Kentucky, and trying to maximize my time with family AND getting some down-time to sit with my feet up and just play on the DIS or edit photos. Hope you are all enjoying these last days of summer as much as I am!!

Last edited:
Afterall, that IS one of the primary reasons we pay more than twice as much for staying on property, right?

Well, actually...

(I did not say the ONLY, for the record.)

Nevermind.

For the short time we must, our crowd burns the candle at both ends, and is up early and in the parks until they kick us out.

That's how I roll, too.

However, I suspect this will not be the case on my next visit to the mouse.

which will probably be a whole different film by the time we get there

Don't know the timeline, but possibly by then they'll have all three theatres up?

From 11:00 or thereabouts, we'll saunter (you're rubbing off on me pkondz)

I do that.

I'm like a fungus.

A pretty decent (overly elaborate, OCD-minded) spreadsheet is in progress to give you a graphic respresentation.

Oh, dear Lord. :sad2:

My Librium supply is limited

:laughing: Stock up!

I have NO idea what fare will be offered or even where I'd go to find out.

Don't ask me. No clue.

One thing that I do know ahead of time that I'll be getting is the jalepeno marg I've been dying to try for like.... ever.

I'm really torn over that one.
I love the frozen strawberry, mango and/or lime margs.

I guess I don't have to worry about it since Kay is too young to get into La Cava.
Weird. I was just talking to Kay about this last night.
She actually said she could wait outside if I wanted to get it.
I told her I wasn't going to leave her standing around just so I could have a drink.
Crazy kid.

trying to maximize my time with family AND getting some down-time to sit with my feet up and just play on the DIS or edit photos.

Good!

Hope you are all enjoying these last days of summer as much as I am!!

Actually got in the pool last night in the first time in.... :confused3

Day 2- Tuesday, October 11th, 2016 (Getting closer to the 1 year mark!!)

:woohoo:

For the short time we must, our crowd burns the candle at both ends, and is up early and in the parks until they kick us out.

A family after my own heart. Must maximize value!

I'll suffer along with the thousands of others that morning with in-room “coffee” and call it good. Afterall, I could be drinking fermented mare's milk and be happy- anything tastes great when you're on your way to a Disney park.

I might be able to challenge that. But actually, I hear the coffee is better since they finally dumped the Nescrap-e.

I do think we'll be able to crank out Figment, The Land and Turtle Talk as well in our 2 hour window before heading over to WS. If not, no biggie. We'll be back. Several times.

Skipping Figment saves a little time. Just sayin'.:rolleyes1

From 11:00 or thereabouts, we'll saunter (you're rubbing off on me pkondz)

It's all downhill from here.

(Dear Readers- cue... this is why forums were invented. To share and collaborate important informations like where in the world is the best place to find the offerings at F&W and when does it typically come out for a particular year? Prices? Opinions? Etc.. Looking for reliable deets, Friends!)

No idea! Just go with something covered in bacon & cheese.:thumbsup2

I am in envy of your ability to plan so far in advance.

Had to laugh at the non-breakfast in the room. They don't last very long, do they??? :rotfl:

All I know about F&W is its a money sucking operation. I am convinced I spend way more to eat at food and wine then to just sit down for a regular meal. And then there's the alcohol. I'm not very good at passing that by. Last year I really mostly enjoyed the festivities of F&W but ate and drank at the regular kiosks. Don't get me wrong - I tried a few things, but not as much as I had sampled in the past. A can go through a $50 gift card or wrist band in zero time.

So - yeah - I think you could eat for $20pp if you brought your own water and didn't drink alcohol. Would you feel full? Even as a light eater - hmmmmmm - not so sure about that. I swear the food is designed to have you ordering more.

Hail to the jalapeno rita - my favorite! Love it! :drinking1

F&W details start hitting mid to late July. The deminars are usually available to book early for DVC, AP, TiW, and Chase Cardholders early and are around $15. Special events usually start booking a few days later. Disney Food Blog is a good resource as is the F&W Thread on the Dis Dining Board.

Jill iN CO

Mini Trip Report- Kentucky/Tennessee, August 2-12, 2015

Day 1:

Looking ahead to the next few weeks, I don't foresee a lot of time to sit and write and get updates posted, so I guess I'll utilize the proven strategy of making hay while the sun shines. Hay is pretty much weeds which is mostly what I offer here. ;) But I love that you are here, and happy to share life along the way.

As you all know, I'm just wrapping up a most bombdiggity vacation here in S. Central Kentucky with a smattering of time in parts of Tennessee as well. What an amazing week it's been doing many of the touristy things I've not yet done until now in previous visits. Follow along as I take you on a tour of a lovely state and save you untold hundreds of dollars because it's a virtual trip. Not nearly as great as going oneself, but then again, hay vs. filet mignon, people.

The trip started off in the usual, and only proper way, with a stop for a latte. Close your eyes, take a big whiff.... Anara thinks that smells like skunk or burnt toast. I think it smells like, “WAKEY, WAKEY! Let's get this party started!” Taste that foamy goodness on top with a touch of turbinado. Awake now? Are you ready to travel? Ready to make sure all the bags are in the car? Because after the hour-long drive up to Portland, we just are pulling into the curbside dropoff and Anara says, “Where's our carryon?” When is the last time you felt bile rise in your throat, a cold sweat immediately break out on your skin, and let out a small screech that made the 20 year old driver almost crash into a group of happy travlers? Whipping around, in my best panicked mom voice say, “What do you mean?!” Before wetting myself, I reminded her it was the black rolly bag that she was in charge of. “Oooooh, that one. Don't worry, it's in the back.” In that 30-second exchange I had already decided where I was going to buy a new phone charger, how I was going to reconstuct my Preliminary Disney Itinerary, how long I could go without deodorant, and that I was an idiot to trust my toothbrush to a 13 year old who was excited to be flying again.

Security was a breeze, so the next order of business was taking the requisiste selfie with the PDX carpet:

Need me a keychain! My daughter has a t-shirt that her brother got her for Christmas; I love it to pieces. I'm hoping she forgets it when she moves out next year. After being spared from getting felt up, it was time for more coffee. We strolled up the nearest Starbucks and after standing there for about 12 seconds, I decided the line was way too long. Some people might have had 3 hours to wait for their flights, I only had 2 hours and 45 minutes. Turns out our flight was delayed a long time, and instead of sitting in Phoenix for that long, we'd be sitting in the land of really hip and cool carpet with far better coffee options. I turned to the guy standing next to me and asked it he knew of another coffee stand further down the terminal, closer to our gate, and he said, “This is Portland; there's one about every 30 feet.” Actually, he didn't say it quite like that, but I totally know he was thinking it. At that point, I swiftly turned around and did what all glamorous travelers do who are wearing skirts: tripped and fell flat on my keister over that same not-forgotten, black rolly bag. Had I not bruised my shin, I'd have found it as hilarious as my 13 year old. Keep laughing, Darlin'. Keep laughing...

2½ hours later, we finally boarded in the B group. Luckily we found seats together and she proceeded to eat all of the Wintergreen Lifesavers I bought. Odd, she kept telling me I had coffee breath. Next time, Daughter of Mine, leave the only thing that could have saved you alone. Southwest sucks for snacks, but we did both enjoy the tomato juice we were offered. Pheonix was not a too terribly long wait and the moving walkways kept us entertained for about a half an hour after we got an Odwalla that cost me the equivalent of a Disney park ticket for Anara (it's JUICE, Folks!), and a more reasonably priced Panera sammie for me. Once again, we were in the B Group, but this time #2 and #3. The last guy in Group A sauntered past us, and looked at Anara with a twinkle in his eye and said, “B sucks!”. He laughed and winked and disappeared down the jetway. The few who heard it laughed with us, and it added a fun little moment to our travels.

Once again the flight was uneventful except when we saw a passing jet going the opposite direction pass pretty close beside us. I don't know what's “too close”, but that looked “Way too close”. We landed in Music City, and were immediately welcomed with that great music that Nashville is known for. You won't find pop being broadcast in too many places around these parts, and that's just fine with me. By 11:00 PM we were on our way to Bowling Green, an hour or so northwest, and we were getting hangry!! Not much is open on a Sunday night in Kentucky, but a Burger King was and we made haste in placing our order. Anara was about to get her first taste of Southern Twang and I now confess that when she got her Myeee-diuhm chay-eese bergers and fruhs, she laughed. Out loud. Right in the middle of Burger King. She had NO idea what the guy even said, until I told her, and she seriously giggled all they home.

With sultry, Southern air in our lungs, a twang in our hearts, and visions of Cracker Barrels dancing in our heads, we fell into bed , ready to begin a great vacation.

I am being unfairly picked upon!!
I protest!
I... uh....

Yeah, I guess that was a fair point.

Nevermind.
Huh,:confused3 I was picking on Marv but if you want I can pick on you too:rotfl2:Marv might
:laughing: No, no. Go ahead. Don't mind me. Nothing happening here.

I may.... May.. have thought you were referring to my avatar in short form.
Nah, couldn't be.

Please go about your day.
I can understand your confusion. Maybe I should have chosen that avatar instead............. :rolleyes1
BTW, nobody will unfairly pick on you around here...........you will always deserve every bit of it! :scratchin :stir: :duck:

Hopefully, we'll knock off the headliners in Future World without using FP+'s so we can save those for later in the day during Phase II of Day 1. Those would be Soarin' (which will probably be a whole different film by the time we get there), Mission Space, Test Track, and SE, in that order.
Pretty aggressive plan! Actually, from experience, I would say that if you choose to do Soarin' first, you probably will be behind the 8 ball all morning. As Rosie likes to say, when everyone goes right.........choose to go left. Let the masses head for Soarin' while you do Test Track, M:S!, and then try to take in Sum of All Thrills before the line there builds, then hit up SE and save Soarin' that particular day for a FP+ a little later. You should be able to get all of those done quickly with that plan. :thumbsup2

My Librium supply is limited.**
Hopefully your libation supply doesn't follow suit....... :drinking1

One thing that I do know ahead of time that I'll be getting is the jalepeno marg I've been dying to try for like.... ever. The Ditch is always there, and being a pretty popular staple, I doubt it's going anywhere. $13.00 ought to go down nicely. (For those who followed my last TR, another little thing I do is pick one adult bevvie a day and stick with it after chosen.) I highly doubt this'll be the only dip into the Ditch, right Pat and Marv??,
Oh, I'm sure we will find ample opportunity to fall in the Ditch at least once or twice...........and my new found love..........the Horchata Margarita! :cheer2: :banana: :woohoo:

how long I could go without deodorant
Not very long at all when we are there my friend! :sad2: :faint:

After being spared from getting felt up, it was time for more coffee.
I guess it is okay to trade one pleasure for a different one............. :rotfl:

With sultry, Southern air in our lungs, a twang in our hearts, and visions of Cracker Barrels dancing in our heads, we fell into bed , ready to begin a great vacation.
Southern air and Cracker Barrels are a great situation to find yourself in for sure! ::yes::

I was so far behind, but finally caught up. I don't even have a job, and I fell way further behind than you did! One year olds are kind of a job, though. Yes, yes... definitely a job. It's so hard to keep them from just sauntering (running) into the street or eating broken glass or jumping to their death from the top of the stairs.

I just read a comedic article about how ANY trip with your child is not a vacation. If you're a STAHM, it's just traveling for work. I kind of believe it... We've traveled a few times this summer, and we have to bring so much junk with us and she is just one of the least flexible people I've ever known. I mean, really... how hard can her life possibly be? What is the corner of the brain that says that if she is presented with a non-Eggo waffle for breakfast, albeit one that is very similar, she must resort to starvation? I don't understand. But dammit, I will bring those sodden, thawed Eggos with us in a cooler (also stocked with grapes, blueberries and milk... in all the appropriate fat percentages and flavors), JUST so she wont die.

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS on finishing year one and your boards and getting a great job! How exciting!! I feel like I caught your PTR at just the right time... it's funny how real-time stories work like that. It could be the most boring life story, or could be a very exciting one!

Also, congrats on starting to put together detailed touring plans. I'm four months out... it might be time to get to work!

The last scrub top I bought was a small. But it really depends on what it's made out of, and how much it's going to shrink. One small didn't fit after I washed it. (too small) Others were just right. I'd be happy to send an address if that's what yours is. Since I have 3 that I use regularl

Yeah I think it may be a medium, but it's too cute/nice for someone to not wear it!. Pm an address, and I promise at some point if I can find it, it will wing it's way to you!

Our first really for reals Disney Day- Let's hit the parks full bore! So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it. Thank you.

Lol aight Gene Wilder

Popping in to say hi! There is no way I can completely catch back up, but I have been browsing off and on over the past few months. LOL.

Hi Liessa! I have finally caught up and read all your updates and skimmed some of the chit chat.

Congrats on getting through your first year of nursing school. I feel your pain. I am also rather envious of how your program was structured with the multiple exams throughout the semester. I usually only had a midterm, a final and a paper. Each usually worth 30-40% of your grade. Screw up on one and you were pooched!

I can also identify with your struggle to achieve that A. I was also like that and was often teased for getting upset/depressed/beating myself up if I scored an 89%. :laughing: I am a little neurotic when it comes to school. The crazy studying and worrying about grades will all be worth it though when you are finally done!

Well, actually...

Nevermind.

Nice save.

That's how I roll, too.

However, I suspect this will not be the case on my next visit to the mouse.

Kids these days. Could you put a little fire where it needs to be with threat like: I'll scream like a girl with pink Minnie ears on XX ride if you don't get up RIGHT NOW? Or bribe with something like: A Dole Whip?

Don't know the timeline, but possibly by then they'll have all three theatres up?

THAT would be cool!

I do that.

I'm like a fungus.

So you grow on people?

:laughing: Stock up!

We're all gonna need it! Because I'm about to drive you crazy with the 2nd half of my Nursing School Adventure. It all got real today about an hour ago.

I'm really torn over that one.
I love the frozen strawberry, mango and/or lime margs.

I guess I don't have to worry about it since Kay is too young to get into La Cava.
Weird. I was just talking to Kay about this last night.
She actually said she could wait outside if I wanted to get it.
I told her I wasn't going to leave her standing around just so I could have a drink.
Crazy kid.

Some one (Marv) just mentioned a Horchata one. I think I may have died and went to Heaven. I also think there will be no small number of dips into the Ditch. The avocado one looks... intriguing as well. But the purist in me will prbobably get at least one top shelf (Anejo) rita as well. (Life is WAY too short to drink crap.)

Actually got in the pool last night in the first time in.... :confused3

And I sadly missed my opp today when the kids went in.

:woohoo:

A family after my own heart. Must maximize value!

Yessiree! We go to great lengths, just short of illegal, to get every dollar's worth. And then we go to Disney. The anithesis of value.

I might be able to challenge that. But actually, I hear the coffee is better since they finally dumped the Nescrap-e.

I'd heard that too, and believe it or not, I'm not sure Starbucks would win my dollar over in-room coffee. (Sorry, Kathy)
Kona may be on my list...

Skipping Figment saves a little time. Just sayin'.:rolleyes1

Shame on you! No trip's complete without the fine eau d' skunk as a pre-meal warmup.

It's all downhill from here.

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:(ouch)

No idea! Just go with something covered in bacon & cheese.:thumbsup2

Win. Aaaand win. By the way, just noshed some Scattered, Smothered and Chunked. And covered. Happily spent the afternoon in a Waffle House Coma until I hit the Shogun for dinner. I think I've gained about 10 pounds on this trip.

I am in envy of your ability to plan so far in advance.

Had to laugh at the non-breakfast in the room. They don't last very long, do they??? :rotfl:

All I know about F&W is its a money sucking operation. I am convinced I spend way more to eat at food and wine then to just sit down for a regular meal. And then there's the alcohol. I'm not very good at passing that by. Last year I really mostly enjoyed the festivities of F&W but ate and drank at the regular kiosks. Don't get me wrong - I tried a few things, but not as much as I had sampled in the past. A can go through a $50 gift card or wrist band in zero time.

So - yeah - I think you could eat for $20pp if you brought your own water and didn't drink alcohol. Would you feel full? Even as a light eater - hmmmmmm - not so sure about that. I swear the food is designed to have you ordering more.

Hail to the jalapeno rita - my favorite! Love it! :drinking1

I LOVE the planning part, and honestly it makes the whole trip last a lot longer. :)

No, but breakfast isn't a meal we really even care about. Cereal or just a bagel will be great.

So, when you say there "other activities" at F&W, what are those? Seminars? Decorations? Entertainment? I want to try the San Angel this year as well as Via Napoli, I'm sure between the kiosks and those 2 choices, we won't go hungry. But maximizing the value is the name of the game.

F&W details start hitting mid to late July. The deminars are usually available to book early for DVC, AP, TiW, and Chase Cardholders early and are around $15. Special events usually start booking a few days later. Disney Food Blog is a good resource as is the F&W Thread on the Dis Dining Board.

Jill iN CO

Ok, so they are out for this year then. I will go to the Disney Food Blog and poke around a bit and see what's up. Getting super pumped to plan that part out a bit more. I read a fun Dining Review a while back (by Bendy? Brenda? who doesn't post anymore) about a Tequila seminar and it looked like some GREAT information and a lot of fun. That should like a better option than eating overpriced tidbits. I dunno, it all sounds awesome, just not sure how to approach this without breaking the bank.

Loving your first park day. I've never done F&W, but we were able to catch the end of F&G and they had food booths this year. My Mom and I shared three food/snack items in China and I think it came to $15 and that filled us up for awhile and it was all so tasty. So $20 pp and maybe splitting some items would probably make for a nice sampling around the world.

Glad you had so much fun with family on vacation. Sounds like a GREAT vacation :sunny:

Afterall, I could be drinking fermented mare's milk and be happy- anything tastes great when you're on your way to a Disney park.
Is this something they served in Crapistan?

Those would be Soarin' (which will probably be a whole different film by the time we get there), Mission Space, Test Track, and SE, in that order.
I like your plan... I'd probably go TT then MS though. Soarin and MS both take a while and the line at MS doesn't back up quite as quickly as TT.

Hay is pretty much weeds which is mostly what I offer here.
Hay is not weeds! Not if it is properly managed. :rolleyes1

Anara thinks that smells like skunk or burnt toast.
::yes::

In that 30-second exchange I had already decided where I was going to buy a new phone charger, how I was going to reconstuct my Preliminary Disney Itinerary, how long I could go without deodorant, and that I was an idiot to trust my toothbrush to a 13 year old who was excited to be flying again.
I totally feel your pain. I think we've all been there with the instant panic and then trying to figure out a plan B. Thankfully you didn't have to implement those plans.

Actually, he didn't say it quite like that, but I totally know he was thinking it. At that point, I swiftly turned around and did what all glamorous travelers do who are wearing skirts: tripped and fell flat on my keister over that same not-forgotten, black rolly bag. Had I not bruised my shin, I'd have found it as hilarious as my 13 year old. Keep laughing, Darlin'. Keep laughing...
I'm sorry. Really, I sympathize for you.

But I'd have probably had to make sure you were ok then start laughing right along with Anara.

The last guy in Group A sauntered past us, and looked at Anara with a twinkle in his eye and said, “B sucks!”.
And she didn't say "so do you?" :confused3 :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Ah.... that's the life.

Loving the plans. I believe Nicki sent me the link for the food being offered at this year's F&W about three weeks ago. I do NOT believe it lists the menus. I would think you are safe with $20 a person for lunch. If I'm remembering correctly (which is not easy with the state of mind I'm in), most things were around $4.00. They also have a little guide you can get when you arrive that will list all the food items on it and there is a large menu in front of each station. I was very upset because I thought one of my favorite dishes was NOT coming back, but they have added so all is right again.

I can understand your confusion. Maybe I should have chosen that avatar instead............. :rolleyes1
BTW, nobody will unfairly pick on you around here...........you will always deserve every bit of it! :scratchin :stir: :duck:

Marv, you're a master of talking smack. And yanking Rosie's chain. @englishrose47, you'd better get over here quick-like, and bring that spoon with you.

Pretty aggressive plan! Actually, from experience, I would say that if you choose to do Soarin' first, you probably will be behind the 8 ball all morning. As Rosie likes to say, when everyone goes right.........choose to go left. Let the masses head for Soarin' while you do Test Track, M:S!, and then try to take in Sum of All Thrills before the line there builds, then hit up SE and save Soarin' that particular day for a FP+ a little later. You should be able to get all of those done quickly with that plan. :thumbsup2

OK, you've sold me. And I completely agree with your rationale. (Nurses are super huge into giving rationales for everything they think, say and do.) I'll mix it up like that, and have it on my cheat-sheet in that order.

Hopefully your libation supply doesn't follow suit....... :drinking1

You know me better than that!

Oh, I'm sure we will find ample opportunity to fall in the Ditch at least once or twice...........and my new found love..........the Horchata Margarita! :cheer2: :banana: :woohoo:[/QUOTE]

Pavlov's dogs have NOTHING on me at this moment. I MUST try this as soon as possible!

Not very long at all when we are there my friend! :sad2: :faint:

You have no sense of adventure. I'd just be bringing some authenticity to our trip around the World.

I guess it is okay to trade one pleasure for a different one............. :rotfl:

Well, if you put it that way.

Southern air and Cracker Barrels are a great situation to find yourself in for sure! ::yes::

It'd be even better with a sit on the front porch, thunderstorm a'brewin' and some mint juleps to do with, no?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter