• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The 39 cent scrapbook swap-Closed

1disney25

Mouseketeer
Come join in the fun and get rid of some of your scrapbooking clutter! After all, one persons trash is anothers persons treasure! Get some of your odds-n-ends that you'll never use and pass it on to your swap buddy. It's always nice to get stuff in the mail!
Rules: You will put any scrapbook items, such as stickers, ribbon, brads, die cuts, etc. into an envelope with a 39 cent stamp on it! PM me by December 28th. On the 29th I will PM you your swap buddy and you will exchange addresses and send out your envelopes. Let me know if you are willing to ship outside the US. When you PM me, be sure to list a few themes of interest (Disney, animals, holiday, etc).
Have fun and be sure to get your envelopes out by Jan. 5th.
Thanks!
Dee
::MinnieMo

I'm new to this board (and new to scrapping, too). Can I join in?

Terri

I wanna play too!!! :Pinkbounc Please add me...PM on the way!!! :banana:

Hi!
I PM'd you all your swap buddies. Have fun! Please let me know if there are any problems. If you didn't send me your address, if you would please send your buddy it.
Please get those out as soon as you can....and remember the stamp increase :guilty:
Thanks for playing!!!

Also, just a side note, I'm going to do some major cleaning this weekend, and that includes all my scrapbook supplies (especially paper and half used items). If you have any interest in doing some kind of swap or something I'd love to give someone some of this and not throw it away. Unfortunately my husband & I agree, I need to downsize!! Just PM me. Thanks!

Mailed out 1/2/06, coming from Canada, we have to put our name and address on the envelope (or they destroy the item), so my buddy will know who I was. I hope that is ok.

Penny

no problem, it's fine that you all know who you are...
mine went out saturday. hope you're all having fun with this!

pjpoohbear said:
Mailed out 1/2/06, coming from Canada, we have to put our name and address on the envelope (or they destroy the item), so my buddy will know who I was. I hope that is ok.

Penny

I'm going to the post office to mail my year-round stuff on Friday, so I will mail it all at the same time. I hope that is ok.

Have a great week, I'm back at work as of tomorrow morning!
Shawna

Mine went out last Saturday. I dropped it at the PO. Since it is only going about 60 miles from me, I expect it to arrive very soon, maybe even today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter