The 3/20/07 show is a riot!!!

IWISHFORDISNEY

<font color=darkorchid>Cant get enough of the mous
Just listening to old podcasts to get my fix. Doodle bugs, Dixie dust, I am peeing myself laughing. This is a very funny show. :rotfl:

Thanks.. I just downloaded it..

I am still catching up on old shows and I know I hadnt heard this one..

I listened to that one not too long ago and it was hilarious!!!:rotfl:

wait till ya get to the email show that john explains why Bawb is like glue too funny! I think it is 6/5/07:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ok I did listen to it today and discovered I did hear this one already a few weeks ago..

I agree its one of the funnier ones..

Doodle Bugs?? Ha ha.. as soon as Bawb said it I knew he was referring to Doodle Bops.. Kevin even questioned it and then seemed to agree with Bawb.. Obviously they havent been stuck, I mean watched it with a kiddo :rotfl: :rotfl:

FEET AND BUTTS... FEET AND BUTTS... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: Oh my..

I am fairly new to the podcast, but like most others became quickly addicted. I would love it if others would share their favorite past shows that I could download and listen to. I hase recently listened to the "history of the dis" shows and they were great. I would love input from all you podcast junkies !!! :) :)

there are so many!

Favorite Moments with Bawb -
Pig Poop 3/06/07; 3/13/07
Mo-jee-tos 1/8/08
Grimich/Grinchmas: 11/28/06
Elephant Poop, Rakiki's, & Cheeters 8/7/07
Dole Whips for Everone?!? 5/1/07
Star Wars Weekends (Send Bawb to the Parks) 6/5/07
Golfing in WDW (send Bawb to the Parks) 2/12/08
Disney Family Magic Tour: Dixie dust, doodlebugs, being an airplane 3/20/07 (25:00)
Bawb Props - Space Freeze Dried Food 8/21/07
Kaht kam, and shuttle launch (go west look east)... 8/21/07
06/12/07 - According to bookmompooh "the whole show was a whoot"
Bawb Props - Simpson Show & Quickie Mart 7/3/07
Interventions & Trash - 3/11/08 (47:00)
Bawb and Corey tour the Studios 12/5/07 (email episode)

a couple weeks before that one, the one with regina... I think they were all sniffing glue or something
nothing but giggles.

My wife and I went to visit my parents about 1.5 hour away yesterday. Both going and returning, we spent the trip listening to old podcasts. Several times we stopped it, made comments, or rewound to listen to something funny one of the team members said. It made the boring I-64 trip SOOOO much better.

Today, we are planning our next (and second) Disney trip and we've got the iPod hooked up to the theater system. All DISunplugged...all day long.

YEAH BABY!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter