The 2nd Dumbest Thread of 2011

Other countries I have been in speak more English, A WHOLE LOT MORE ,then I've heard spoken at the parks and DTD.

and that bath thingy , AMEN for soap and water,,wish some people would use it more !!

Dave you didn't recently pass through Arkansas with a

Ohhhh-HANA problem did you? :lmao:

It seems he "moved" through Arkansas and on to Alabama!!

Global warming, freak thunderstorms, fireworks killing blackbirds, my Aunt Fanny!! It was copious amounts of Bean Dip and the dreaded "Ohhhh-HANA" syndrome that did the poor little birdies in!!

I've been blamed for a lot of things in my life. A broken window in the barn. An empty gas tank in the old Buick. The disappearance of a package of candy bars. But I've never before been blamed for the mass deaths of thousands of fish and birds over a multi-state area.

I'm touched. Really, I am. :cloud9:

I have never ordered the litter covered poop nuggets there. I have heard that they are good, though. popcorn::

Costco has their own variety...but these are mouse nuggets.

2010-12-29%2011.30.27.jpg

I've been blamed for a lot of things in my life. A broken window in the barn. An empty gas tank in the old Buick. The disappearance of a package of candy bars. But I've never before been blamed for the mass deaths of thousands of fish and birds over a multi-state area.

Each of us makes our mark on the world in a different way.

My dog eats poop. Now THAT'S dumb!!

I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO VOMIT OR LOL. OK, I THINK I JUST DID BOTH!

:laughing:.... :lmao: .... :rotfl: .... :rotfl2: .... :worship:

Each of us makes our mark on the world in a different way.

Hope those marks aren't SKID marks. ;)

"WE ARE THE WORLD...WE ARE THE CHILDREN..WE CAN MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, SO LET'S START GIVING..."

Ok everyone light a lighter and wave it in the air old school style...

OMG you guys are killing me here! I knew that cloud of Ooohaaannaa was going to do some damage, but I didn't think it would travel that way. I thought out over the ocean and the rest of us would be safe! Now look at all those poor birds and fish....

Hey, I'm shopping for a new cordless drill, and am trying to decide on brand.

Can anyone tell me what brand of drill this is in this picture?

speaker%20sign.jpg

BTW, I know politics are off limits on the DIS...so please contain your comments only to the Tool.

I don't know what kind of drill it is, Dave, but it looks like it does a pretty good job. :thumbsup2

Hey, I'm shopping for a new cordless drill, and am trying to decide on brand.

Can anyone tell me what brand of drill this is in this picture?

BTW, I know politics are off limits on the DIS...so please contain your comments only to the Tool.

Probably made in CHINA!

Wow! This is the best thread I've read from this morning. Some of the other threads make me wonder why my mama chooses to watch The young and the Restless. Fact is stranger than fiction.:rolleyes1 Off to school my youngins....
BTW since I've not been on here in a while, I don't think I've told y'all lately how much I love you bunch of crazies.

That drill could retire, never perform another duty.....and take satisfaction in knowing that it has perfomed a task for the greater good concerning the great people of the United States of America.

Drill....I salute you! Buh, bye Nancy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter