The 2016 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search Begins!

It's my first year applying, as well. I miss the application period every year and made sure to put it in my calendar this year!

1) First name: Diobel
2) Specialty applied for:
DVC
3) Location:
Orange County, CA
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.):
DSs: 5 years and 10 months
5) Favorite Disney character:
Winnie the Pooh
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction:
Test Track
7) Favorite Disney treat:
Matterhorn Macaron from Jolly Holiday Bakery in Disneyland

Sending pixie dust to all of you!

Just submitted my first application ever. Not sure what to expect, but I guess I'll be waiting patiently...

1) First name: Bill
2) Specialty applied for: Walt Disney World
3) Location: Michigan
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): DS15, DS8, DD6, DD4, D-FluffyDog1
5) Favorite Disney character: Goofy (and obviously Remy)
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Big Thunder Mountain (honorable mention to the Tiki Room)
7) Favorite Disney treat: Mickey Bar

Applying for the first time this year!

1) First name: Amber
3) Location: Florida
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): DD-7, DS-4
5) Favorite Disney character: Merida and Stitch
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Peter Pan/ Soarin'
7) Favorite Disney treat: Chocolate macaron ice cream sandwich in France!

So excited....2nd time applying!! :)

1) First name:
Reba
3) Location: Central Florida
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): 3 kids, 20 yr old son, 15 yr old son and 6 yr old daughter
5) Favorite Disney character: Maleficent / Minnie :)
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Big Thunder Mountain
7) Favorite Disney treat: Mickey Cake Pops!!

If memory serves me correctly, I believe the Q&A for each round has been reserved on these threads until the application window closes. Personally, while the window is open, I would withhold due to lurkers copying ideas and answers.

Also, when the numbers whittle down, some of the finalists will choose not to disclose full details, so it's solely at discretion...

Fair enough. I guess we will all just sit here and wait to hear. On that front, I see they are still accepting applications which seems odd as I thought they had a cap of 20k applications and they reached it pretty quickly and closed the application process. Maybe that was a previous year.

Fair enough. I guess we will all just sit here and wait to hear. On that front, I see they are still accepting applications which seems odd as I thought they had a cap of 20k applications and they reached it pretty quickly and closed the application process. Maybe that was a previous year.

I've heard about a cap on how many applications, but maybe they changed it. Also, the application is open until tomorrow (9/15) at Noon EST.

Speaking of … Less than 24 hours and the real waiting can begin!! :D ;)

First time applicant, here! I'm so nervousited!!

1) First name: Amanda
2) Specialty applied for: Disneyland
3) Location: TX
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.):14 yo son, 9 yo daughter, 5 yo son
5) Favorite Disney character: Snow White
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Haunted Mansion in Disneyland or Soarin...I can't choose!
7) Favorite Disney treat: Churros

I just submitted my application. I have been insanely busy these past several days so I did not have much time to formulate my responses - hopefully it does not show. I have applied every year except the first. I have made it to round two several times, but have yet to make it to round 3. I am not holding my breath this year for round 2, as I was so rushed, but fingers are crossed. Best of luck everyone!

Applying for the first time this year!

1) First name: Jessica/Jess/Jessie
2) Specialty applied for: DVC (this is the first year I chose something other than WDW)
3) Location: Quispamsis, NB, Canada
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): DS-13
5) Favorite Disney character: Tinkerbell, Stitch - both a little nice, both a little naughty.
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover & Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
7) Favorite Disney treat: Wow - this is a tough one!! I cannot pick just one. All I can say is anything from Karamell-Küche. Or English Toffee from Candy Cauldron. Or any cupcake form Starring Rolls. Or...

I applied for the first time a few days ago. It was terribly impulsive of me, and I'm not sure if I will even be able to accept it if it were offered to me.
I do have a question though, for anyone who might know. What other compensation is there besides the trip that includes 3 family members?

Thanks and good luck to you all!

1) First name: Keri
2) Specialty applied for: WDW
3) Location: Alabama
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): DD-14, DS-8, DD-3
5) Favorite Disney character: Tigger
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Soarin'
7) Favorite Disney treat: Mickey ice cream bars

Hi everyone, I've just submitted my application for the very first time and am now eagerly joining you in the waiting process

1) First name: Nitsa
2) Specialty applied for: WDW
3) Location: Canadian living in the UK
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.):Soon to be mom!
5) Favorite Disney character(s): Tigger, Figment and Albert (Mystic Manor)
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Indiana Jones Adventure, Space Mountain (Disneyland), Mystic Manor, Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalment Toquée de Rémy, and Radiator Springs Racers
7) Favorite Disney treat: It's all about the popcorn - from classic salt to dill pickle (DCA), honey mustard (HK Disneyland) and honey (Tokyo Disneyland). Yum!

Oh, how fun!?!

Round 1

1) First name: Natalie
2) Specialty applied for: Disneyland
3) Location: Australian Capital Territory, Australia
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): Daughter (16 years), 4 nephews (13, 11, 9, 5), 3 schipperkes - dogs (Mystique (10), Bootstrap (4), Beru (6)), 1 horse - Belle (10) And do husbands count? I have one of those and when he's at a Disney Park he's only 8 or so....
5) Favorite Disney character: Oswald and Mickey as a tie
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: The Steam Trains and the Haunted Mansion
7) Favorite Disney treat: Mickey Ice Cream Bar

I do have a question though, for anyone who might know. What other compensation is there besides the trip that includes 3 family members?

There is also a training trip to WDW for everyone who makes the panel. It's Dec. 10-14.

I found a TR from someone who was on the panel a few years ago. The amount of swag she got was AWESOME!

This closes in under 2 hours!

Hello all! I've applied two other times in the past, but those were for the WDW specialty. This is my first year applying for the DVC specialty. I have never made it past the first round, but here's hoping that this year is my lucky year! :)

1) First name: Jen
2) Specialty applied for: DVC
3) Location: Illinois
4) Kids/Grandkids (nieces/nephews/furbabies/etc.): DD-10, DD-8, DD-5 & DS-4 (& Aunt to 13 nieces & 6 nephews!)
5) Favorite Disney character: Mary Poppins
6) Favorite Disney ride/attraction: Carousel of Progress
7) Favorite Disney treat: I've been known to sample a Dole Whip or two...yum!

Anyone know when they are supposed to let us know if we made it to round 2? I know I read it somewhere but don't remember.

Here are the submission/notification dates for the 2014 DMP -

9/10 submitted my round 1 application
10/18 received my advance to round 2 email
10/24 submitted my round 2 application
11/14 received my no-go.

Unfortunately, the video sound for my round 2 application was not working properly and you could not hear anything I was saying. It was the WORST possible time for my phone to start acting up. But I had run out of time and submitted knowing my chances were quite low. That was hard.

HTH :)

Anyone know when they are supposed to let us know if we made it to round 2? I know I read it somewhere but don't remember.

This is the info from last year, but hopefully that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter