The 2016 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search Begins!

Be available to travel to Walt Disney World® Resort during dates between December 10-14, 2015 for Training sessions. Panelists cannot bring family members or friends on the Training visit (detailed dates will be confirmed with Panelists following the search & selection). And... Panelists will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. :)

I counted each complete vacation as one trip. Our answers are tied to our MDE accounts, so... better they assume I misinterpreted than think I'm lying.

That's what I figured... I just counted it as one trip. Although, I'd sure love to have 6 trips in one calendar year!

Be available to travel to Walt Disney World® Resort during dates between December 10-14, 2015 for Training sessions. Panelists cannot bring family members or friends on the Training visit (detailed dates will be confirmed with Panelists following the search & selection). And... Panelists will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. :)

Thanks for the info! Not that I will get picked!! LOL!!!!

Hello, I did sign up to be part of the DVC Moms Panel. I am so excited. I want to wish all those applying Good Luck and Pixie dust. I am so excited. I think it will be loads of fun!

I put in for the DVC panel. Ran out of words on the first and 3rd questions, so I had to juggle some words around.

my favorite question is: "What Disney phrase sums up how you feel after a visit to the Walt Disney World® Resort? 50 words or less."

This one throws me a little. I'm not exactly sure what they mean by a Disney phrase.

I love this board - I'd probably have missed it if not for y'all! I made it to round 2 last year, and was so disappointed because I didn't think I'd have a qualifying trip to apply this year. Then I ended up with not one but two so here I am on the edge of my seat with the rest of you once again. :)

I also applied! It's my first time applying and not quite sure what I got myself in for! But it seems exciting! Good luck everyone!

I applied this morning! I am so excited! Lots of pixie dust for everyone!! This is my first time applying, too. °o°

Last edited:
I applied for the second time ! First time was 6 years ago and although I made it to the 2nd round I had to stop because I became a widow with 2 young daughters. So now here I am an empty nester with my kids in college and just happened to come across this post today so I applied again. Who knows this may be the year for me.
And advice from those who have been further through the process?

I apologize if you have seen this question posted elsewhere but I really need to know the answer or who to ask - Does the fact that I have a son in the Disney College Program exclude me from applying to the Disney Parks Moms Panel?

This is the first time since 2011 I've been able to apply! I made it to Round 2 that year. I'm really excited to try out again!

I am so excited. I applied today for the very first time. I found the application a bit confronting because there were so few words! Eeep! Concise is not something I do well. lol. But I am happy with my submission.

Pixie dust and Disney magic to everyone trying out this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter