The 2011 Vero Beach Adoration and INFO thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This September will be our first stay at VB. I have a couple of questions about the Inn rooms. What size coffee maker do they have? Is my assumption that they have the same housekeeping schedule as regular studios and villas correct?

Thanks......Laura

This September will be our first stay at VB. I have a couple of questions about the Inn rooms. What size coffee maker do they have? Is my assumption that they have the same housekeeping schedule as regular studios and villas correct?

Thanks......Laura

If you're staying on points, housekeeping is on the 4th day of your stay. If you are paying cash, all rooms (villas or Inn rooms) will be daily.
Here is a pic of the coffee maker (it's a full 10 cup I think ?) :
100_7748-1.jpg

We too are getting close for our vb vacation we arrive on the 25 th and stay 1 night at bwv and go to epcot for the day and head over to vero beach For the next 5 nights:thumbsup2. Laundry is going strong as we speak!

I do have one question...where is the closest supermarket we need to pickup some supplies.

If you are coming from Orlando via I95, take the CR512 exit east. On the corner of 512 and CR510 (90th Ave) there is a nice Publix. CR 510 goes to the Wabasso causeway, great little short cut. Otherwise, from the VBR, go back west over the Wabasso causeway (Wabasso Beach Road) and north on Highway 1. There is a Publix just north of Barber St. on the left hand side.

For anyone who has been lately...

I kind of collect beach towels from the different resorts. Can you tell me if there is a Vero specific beach towel available for purchase at the resort store? The past two times we were there they had a lot of beach towels but never one that was just a vero beach design

We were just at VB over the Easter week. Out Garmin GPS showed the resort to be north of the light. The resort is easy to miss with all the foliage. The resort is just before the traffic light.

WAWDWLUVER[/B said:
;41222223]9250 Island Grove Terrace, Vero Beach, FL 32963

Enjoy!

Jennifer,

The resort does not have a specific beach towel with the resort logo/name on it. Although I think that is a cool idea collecting towels from resorts.

Have fun!

For anyone who has been lately...

I kind of collect beach towels from the different resorts. Can you tell me if there is a Vero specific beach towel available for purchase at the resort store? The past two times we were there they had a lot of beach towels but never one that was just a vero beach design

They used to have resort specific towels....but that was several years ago now. WDW merchandising has basically pulled back from almost all resort specific items now :(

Jennifer,

The resort does not have a specific beach towel with the resort logo/name on it. Although I think that is a cool idea collecting towels from resorts.

Have fun!

They used to have resort specific towels....but that was several years ago now. WDW merchandising has basically pulled back from almost all resort specific items now :(

Thanks. That really stinks. I LOVE my Wilderness Lodge towel and use it all the time when I am laying out by our pool.

I am so so so excited to check out this thread! We are starting our fall trip with a stay at Vero Beach September 23-27 and I know nothing about it. Now I know what I will be reading for the next 4 months!

I am Vero Beach now. The weather has been beautiful, but a storm is moving through right now.

The Vero Beach logo merchandise is all being clearanced and a new line is going to be here on Monday (though we will not :sad1:). We were able to buy the current t-shirts at less than half-price. There are only a few shirts left.

There are some newer DVC shirts and a DVC Fleece Throw that I haven't seen before.

This morning they found a turtle nest right behind our beach chair area. I posted a photo on my twitter (modisneychick).

As usual, we are having a great time and loving it here!

I am Vero Beach now. The weather has been beautiful, but a storm is moving through right now.

The Vero Beach logo merchandise is all being clearanced and a new line is going to be here on Monday (though we will not :sad1:). We were able to buy the current t-shirts at less than half-price. There are only a few shirts left.

There are some newer DVC shirts and a DVC Fleece Throw that I haven't seen before.

This morning they found a turtle nest right behind our beach chair area. I posted a photo on my twitter (modisneychick).

As usual, we are having a great time and loving it here!

We are at Vero Beach too! Beautiful resort.

Jan

Are they getting rid of the Vero specific merchandise?

There was a nice storm today. Our grass needs it so I was happy.

Are they getting rid of the Vero specific merchandise?

There was a nice storm today. Our grass needs it so I was happy.

Yes the clearance is the Vero merchandise only. Last night they had two different shirts, caps and a key chain. I am not sure what the new stuff will look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter