• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The 2009 planning DVD

CR Resort Fan 4 Life

DIS Veteran
Because I like to collect them every year I like to collect the new WDW planning DVD's. Anyway last month before my family and I went to WDW I went to the website and put down my information for the new DVD and I got it the day we came back home. However it was still the same one for 2008 because it said Year of a Million Dreams, when I thought it would have been the one 2009 for the new What Will You Celebrate promotion, since I listed on the question form our next trip was to be in 2009. So if I go back to the WDW website and send away again for the DVD will I get the new one or the same one from last year?

Thank you for that information and I guess that I can send away again for the DVD since it's free and because by now it should the What Will You Celebrate version.

I ordered mine in early December (around 12/2) and still haven't gotten it- is that normal?

I ordered mine towards the middle of December and still haven't gotten it :(

CR Resort Fan 4 Life,

I collect the DVDs too! I even have Vacation VHS from the early 90s!

We like to get all the new ones as well. We filled out our info in December and received it a week or so ago and we got the old one also, plus it was in french?
Glad to hear someone got the new version, we'll have to try again.

We like to get all the new ones as well. We filled out our info in December and received it a week or so ago and we got the old one also, plus it was in french?
Glad to hear someone got the new version, we'll have to try again.
Did you happen to select the french version DVD by mistake, because when you select that your from Canada it gives you the option of getting the DVD in english or french.

You've got to be careful while ordering the DVDs. I've come to notice that when we make reservations, our info has become jumbled. The info you put down to order the DVDs gets sent to their system, and can overwrite any info that was already recorded.

Make sure all the info is correct... we've had trouble while booking because of this.

Now we ordered ours the begining of Jan. and we received it last week. We were actually surprised that we had gotten it so soon. We have two young children and they love watching it so we try and get a new one every year.

I ordered the dvd mid Dec and was surprised at how quickly it was shipped out! It had a new intro, but everything else was the same! Same clouds, same people and everything! I was kinda disappointed. But the packaging was nice and the maps were neat.

I collect the dvds too, btw.

I can't wait to get mine so DD3 can see where we are going. I received my brouchure today and I ordered my DVD the same day so I hope it will arrive soon.

Last night I sent away for the DVD and if it turns out that they still sent me the one from last year should I e-mail WDW and tell them what happened?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter