The 2008 Free Dining Caboose - Sept 20th & Later

MickeyFan84

Mouseketeer
So, who all is sneaking in at the end of Free Dining? We'll be there from the 20th - 27th of September at Pop Century. Time to have some popcorn::, :cake: and :drinking1 -- yummmm!

**UPDATE** Please join us on our new thread on the Happy Dance forum -- Official Sept 20-27th Thread

We will be there Sept. 18-27 at CSR, seems like everyones going then. I would change dates but have my ADR's and probably won't get what I want if I change dates. If Disney was still open I think I would try to move my res. after checking with dining.

We will be there 9/19-9/26, at POFQ. We stayed at the Pop last year, and it was really fun! Our last day is the first day of the F&W Festival, and we hope to use up any leftover snack credits there before we have to head for the airport. :teeth:

Where does everyone have their ADR's?

Hey all. My wife and I will be at POR Sept. 20-28 celebrating our 3-year anniversary. (actually it's in October, but who's counting?) :)

Made my ADRs last month at the 180+10 and I'm hearing tomorrow from my TA to see if I get FD! Now how am I supposed to sleep tonight?? popcorn::

I'll be at pop Sept 20-30.
I can't wait to do more of the wine and wine fest! (I guess I can try some food this time)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter