The 2 CS credit pizza deal at the food court does it include

Bete

DIS Veteran
2 drinks and 2 desserts with it?

We are at POP and I know we are going to do this one night. TIA for the info.

That's right. Just make sure that you pick it up yourself. If it's delivered to your room, it counts as TS credits!

At POP, go to the pizza counter and order it yourself. I know it's the pizza and 2 desserts. I can't for the life of me remember if it includes drinks. I'm sure someone will come through and let you know. I only remember getting tie dye cheesecake and cupcakes with my pizza, I can't picture getting drinks too. :confused3

Wow, that is a new one on me. I wish I had known about that the last 3 times I went. I thought you only could get pizza with table service entitlements. I understand you all are saying to go pick it up, not have it delivered. Is this new for 2010? In the brochures, all I see is table service for pizza.

We did it a couple of times at CBR last week. One pizza, 2 drinks and 2 desserts= 2 CS.

Thanks we are on the QSDP this trip. And always do pizza a couple of times during are trips.

Is this pizza deal available at the ASMu or any of the other AS resorts? TIA

Yes, it is. The DDP brochure is very misleading because it only list pizza delivery. I don't think there is mention of the pickup but it has been this way the past several years. We always do it on arrival date. We find it to be a very good deal - you get large pizza, 2 drinks, and 2 desserts. If you have a frig (we do a frig swap), you can even keep the leftovers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter