• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

That's the wrong castle!

Jonjo

Mouseketeer
DW and I just saw an ad on TV for DLRP and in the back gound was an image of the blue Cinderella Castle at the Walt Disney World Resort and not the pink Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant of DLRP.

How can they make such a mistake?

So glad someone else has noticed, when I said to my family about it, I got the response, "well only you'd care", but I thought it a bit strange too.

It's so annoying, isn't it. :mad: Are they hoping us die-hard fans won't notice? :confused3

Don't tell the kids that the mmp advert was filmed in South Africa infront of a green screen then lol.

Also if you close one eye and squint with the other one you could mistake it for DLP's castle :lmao:

Why would they use the wrong castle???? The castle at DLP is really nice looking! Wierd!

Recycling clips from old WDW adverts means they don't have to pay a lot of money to film a brand new one in Paris every single time. And as long as they use the money they save to improve the parks themselves, then I'm willing to overlook it!

I noticed that too and DH just rolled his eyes when I pointed it out! It is almost as irritating as the radio ad that is on our local radio station each morning for a trip to Walt Disney World Paris!

I'd also noticed that it was the wrong castle. Looks to me as though the whole ad was filmed in the US - they don't loook like European streets do they?

Do you think we should be getting out more though? Perhaps to WDW Paris perhaps??? lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter