that's it vmk stinks for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get banned? You have a valid reason to write to VMK and use the
"leave feedback on a Community Leader" button on yourself to find out why
it happened.

probably because VMK_Lion started a fight with me and if that's the reason seriously the guy should get fired because he was being well since i can't say anything i'll just say ***** *** ** ****** ****** ******* ***** those aren't words they are just the level or anger in each word I use you can just put in whatever words you want

nevermind i found out why some well since i can't curse little babies whined because i booted them from the death day party which was supposed to be like the one in the mansion and they're like it's a spanish holiday and not something where you turn blue and party. what ignorant people. they ended up taking my down with vmk lion rant i did as well as me booting their ignorant can't read behinds out of my room. which 1) the room info clearly says you need to be blue or boot 2) i gave them fair warning and 3) so did everyone in the room and what i say on disboards should have nothing to do with my character on vmk. If I didn't have CL_Rurounivash as my sn here they would have no idea it was me they were just being little upset babies digging for a way to get back.

CL_Rurounivash said:
probably because VMK_Lion started a fight with me and if that's the reason seriously the guy should get fired because he was being well since i can't say anything i'll just say ***** *** ** ****** ****** ******* ***** those aren't words they are just the level or anger in each word I use you can just put in whatever words you want

nevermind i found out why some well since i can't curse little babies whined because i booted them from the death day party which was supposed to be like the one in the mansion and they're like it's a spanish holiday and not something where you turn blue and party. what ignorant people. they ended up taking my down with vmk lion rant i did as well as me booting their ignorant can't read behinds out of my room. which 1) the room info clearly says you need to be blue or boot 2) i gave them fair warning and 3) so did everyone in the room and what i say on disboards should have nothing to do with my character on vmk. If I didn't have CL_Rurounivash as my sn here they would have no idea it was me they were just being little upset babies digging for a way to get back.

I think you need to edit a lot more. I could barely understand the rant!
Will chocolate help? It always helps me. :goodvibes

I don't believe anything you post here has anything to do with the game.
Address your issues through the game, not here. Nobody here can review
what happened or reinstate you. We can only advise that you ask
why you no longer are a Community Leader.

Don't volunteer that rant you posted here. If they mention VMK_Lion,
tell them that you felt that he didn't honor your room party requests, making
it difficult for you to have the party. Leave it at that. If they don't
bring back your status, that's their decision.

Sometimes you have to ask yourself is the position is that important to you
for these kinds of headaches.

Ex-CL Rurouvanish,

With that attitude, I can certainly see why it must have been taken away, and I have to say I'm glad. We don't need leaders in the game who seem to hate it so much. Leaders are supposed to set an example, and we don't need more people on the boards or game acting like this.

Spin

LeanaSpin said:
Ex-CL Rurouvanish,

With that attitude, I can certainly see why it must have been taken away, and I have to say I'm glad. We don't need leaders in the game who seem to hate it so much. Leaders are supposed to set an example, and we don't need more people on the boards or game acting like this.

Spin

I was about to edit my post to say the same thing. I read a witness account
of the incident on the VMK boards, and it looks like Rurounivash did not
act appropriately, probably out of frustration.

1. Don't threaten VMK staff. He did that by threatening to ban VMK_Lion.
2. When that didn't work, he tried to block Lion with furniture.

VMK staff still have precedence over CLs, regardless of not complying with
member-room requests. Did Lion handle it wrong? Probably.

But the Community Leader should always lead by example.
Period. And I don't think he did that.

Sorry, Rurounivash. I have to say that you're probably better off not
being a community leader if you act this way.

After reading your post about your encounter, I can understand why you lost your CL status. It was wrong of you to expect that VMK_Lion would change his skin tone. He was not there to play. He was there to check on some reports he had received--he was doing his job.

You threatened to boot him. Now, it was wrong of him to say, "Try to boot me" (or whatever he said), but he probably was doing that to show you that players do not have the ability to boot staff members.

The bottom line is, VMK_Lion went to your room to do his job--not to check out the party. You treated him with a lack of respect in front of other players. That is why you lost your CL status.

right on brother! Sorry I haven't been on in a while astronomy has been killer but I see you've gotten yourself into another mess. lol I'm too much like knives...tisk tisk tisk vash I told you this would happen with these people you try to do the right thing and they love you for it and one bad thing happens and they forget about all the good and hate you forever

WOW...................talking to a staff like that god........now i can see why u lost your status! You really think after what you did their going to continue letting you play as a CL when you were fighting with a staff!?!?!?!?!?!? U have issues then.:eek:

From my experience VMK_Lion has always been fair. Trust me, he's been to my rooms on more than one occasion. And he sat and explained things to us. Staff should have respect for what they have to put up with on vmk.

This just confirms why I believe 1. CL's need to be hand picked by staff and 2. There needs to be an age requirement and lastly 3. There needs to be some training.

To many Leaders were just handed their status and Im sorry but its wrong.

Didn't realize it was an old thread. STOP DOING THIS TO ME!! I get confused easily.

I cant keep track of my own trade threads 2 days ago. How do ppl find things from 2 years ago?

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

sigh

i just fell for it to... LOCK UP TIME ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter