• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

That was no foghorn - that was my wife!

sevenofeleven

sevenofeleven
....said my uncle when he took my aunt on a Norway cruise. She was a very determined snorer - and so was he. Does anyone hear these night sounds from your cabin neighbors, or are all the rooms well insulated?

I have been a snoremeister all my life and tried breath right, mouth guards, slings, nothing works.

SOE

I think the staterooms are too well insultated to hear noise like that. Rest assured and sleep well.

I think the staterooms are too well insultated to hear noise like that. Rest assured and sleep well.

Weeeelllll...on one cruise, we could hear our next door neighbor snoring. It was soft and not like being in a hotel with thin walls, but you could hear it.

I could hear my neighbors loud and clear, but my bed was also against the wall since I had them turned into twins.

Our neighbors would be the ones complaining because DH saws wood. I always bring a white noise machine for my own protection.

We had adjacent-not adjoining Cat 11s. When I woke up, my niece had gone next door with her sisters. They all could hear it through the wall. This was before I got a machine for my sleep apnea. Either I was that loud or the walls are just not thick enough for someone who snorts awake after stopping breathing.

My DD just had her adnoids out today so hopefully no more snoring for her!:rotfl2:

Spoiler alert: My daughter had her adnoids out when she was 5. She snored louder afterward than before, and she's 19 now.

Never had a probelm with people snoring. But had an awful first night with our neighbors up singing and shouting. They were singing and shouting in the room and on the verandah until 3 in the morning. They kept me awake for a bit. But when I am really tired, I fall asleep through anything. But DH couldn't get to sleep at all. We thought the next night we would complain if it happened again. But we never heard a peep out of them the rest of the cruise. Must have partied a bit too hard the first night! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Oh yes, I've heard my neighbors snore! But I'm sure they got to hear DH snore right back at them.

I've heard only one neighbor snore. I swear he and I were head to head with the wall as a divider. It was as though he was in the room with me. I pity the person sleeping next to him because he kept me awake most nights. LOL

I can respectfully assure you that you DEFINATLY CAN hear snoring, on my last cruise I was DEMENTED with some one in a cabin near me snoring, I was so demented I called my Mum who was next door to check it wasnt her:lmao:
she wasnt pleased:cutie:
Unfortunatly it wasnt her and then she was kept awake.
I truly dont know how they never woke themselves up, or the person next to them for that matter.

But its not like they do it to bug me they cant help it so no point *****ing about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter