• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

That was fun, let's do it again! - TR Link added - 12/11

I've never done the CP either, or eaten at Le Cellier for that matter, so once again I'm no help. :faint:

I'm hoping that it all works out for you though, so you have that going for you. ::yes:: :rolleyes2

7444447362_1650951fa1_z.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. :goodvibes

Yeah... really no new updates. Still looking for that Le Cellier seating (no luck :furious:) and waiting on the Be Our Guest ADR's to open up.

I've never done the CP either, or eaten at Le Cellier for that matter, so once again I'm no help. :faint:
You really need to rectify that Le Cellier situation. I saw somewhere they're saying it will be 2 TS credits on the meal plan next year though. I don't know what that will mean for the prices, but it might not be worth it if they decide they need to make the lunch prices comparable to the dinner prices. :confused3

I'm hoping that it all works out for you though, so you have that going for you. ::yes:: :rolleyes2
I was counting on your support! Thanks! :thumbsup2

LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. :goodvibes
Thanks!

Yeah... really no new updates. Still looking for that Le Cellier seating (no luck :furious:) and waiting on the Be Our Guest ADR's to open up.

I really hope an ADR for Le Cellier opens up for y'all! Don't give up hope. I just snagged a certain ADR last week for our trip that I couldn't previously get. I really hope they will open up the ADRs for BoG at the beginning of August like they put on the DIS.

I really hope an ADR for Le Cellier opens up for y'all! Don't give up hope. I just snagged a certain ADR last week for our trip that I couldn't previously get. I really hope they will open up the ADRs for BoG at the beginning of August like they put on the DIS.
I'm still holding out hope and checking. I should definitely trust the opinion of someone who adds/changes ADRs as much as you. :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

Just popping in here and see that I haven't missed too much.

We are waiting to hear the Be Our Guest ADR day too. We are pushing it though since we will be there the first week of Nov. We'll see what happens. :listen:

Just popping in here and see that I haven't missed too much.
No. No you haven't.

We are waiting to hear the Be Our Guest ADR day too. We are pushing it though since we will be there the first week of Nov. We'll see what happens. :listen:
Halloween is a Holiday. :confused3

I guess that's one thing to be optimistic about since they're only saying it will be open for "the holidays." :rotfl2::lmao:

I'm still holding out hope and checking. I should definitely trust the opinion of someone who adds/changes ADRs as much as you. :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

:lmao: Yes, indeed! I just may be the Queen of ADR changing! You think Disney will give me a tiara with that title? Oooohhh...or maybe my own castle! :lmao:

I have had my best luck (when ADR-stalking) either very late at night or extremely early in the morning. :thumbsup2

Why do kids not like wearing stuff on their heads :confused3
Oooh can't wait to read this be our guest adr.

We have a few minor tweaks and changes that I'm looking at now. My sis will definitely be joining us for the drive down to arrive on Saturday, but since she and BiL don't check in until Sunday, she won't have a park ticket. Mom wanted to go to a park that evening, but instead, I think I'm going to look at changing an ADR to that evening and we can tour the monorail resorts instead, since that is something Mom wants to do. I'm looking at the Whispering Canyon ADR or the Chef Mickey one. Right now CM is probably the #1 option, since I'm sure BiL would rather miss that one than WCC, but as of now the only ADR available that evening is 8:45 pm. My concerns are that I'm not sure I want to eat at 8:45 after driving all night, and secondly I'm not sure what kind of a mood DS will be in by then. I guess another factor is that we ate at CM our first day at Disney World last year and I decided that any future character meals would be later in the week to give DS time to get more accustomed to the characters. Oh well, we might just throw caution to the wind and give it a try...

I think it would be a great way to start the trip. We'd have time to check in and get settled in and freshened up and rest for a few hours and then probably head over to the TTC and start at the Poly, followed by the GF, followed by dinner at the Contemporary. I just need to take a look at the MK and monorail schedule for that evening to see how well that should work.

:lmao: Yes, indeed! I just may be the Queen of ADR changing! You think Disney will give me a tiara with that title? Oooohhh...or maybe my own castle! :lmao:
I'm sure they'd be happy to give you a tiara with mouse ears on it if you hand them about 30 bucks, give or take. :lmao:

I have had my best luck (when ADR-stalking) either very late at night or extremely early in the morning. :thumbsup2
I'll take your word for it. I'm just having no luck at any time of day. I'm about to just give up and move on. Maybe if I quit trying I'll just stumble onto it someday. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

[Great Report! Thanks!
Thanks, and welcome!

Why do kids not like wearing stuff on their heads :confused3
Oooh can't wait to read this be our guest adr.
Well, I hope there will be something to read about on Be Our Guest. It seems that since they announced that ADRs would be taken in August, the flow of information has pretty much been cut off. Still waiting to see when that window will be opening.

We have a few minor tweaks and changes that I'm looking at now. My sis will definitely be joining us for the drive down to arrive on Saturday, but since she and BiL don't check in until Sunday, she won't have a park ticket. Mom wanted to go to a park that evening, but instead, I think I'm going to look at changing an ADR to that evening and we can tour the monorail resorts instead, since that is something Mom wants to do. I'm looking at the Whispering Canyon ADR or the Chef Mickey one. Right now CM is probably the #1 option, since I'm sure BiL would rather miss that one than WCC, but as of now the only ADR available that evening is 8:45 pm. My concerns are that I'm not sure I want to eat at 8:45 after driving all night, and secondly I'm not sure what kind of a mood DS will be in by then. I guess another factor is that we ate at CM our first day at Disney World last year and I decided that any future character meals would be later in the week to give DS time to get more accustomed to the characters. Oh well, we might just throw caution to the wind and give it a try...

I think it would be a great way to start the trip. We'd have time to check in and get settled in and freshened up and rest for a few hours and then probably head over to the TTC and start at the Poly, followed by the GF, followed by dinner at the Contemporary. I just need to take a look at the MK and monorail schedule for that evening to see how well that should work.

I think that sounds like a good idea to change to an ADR @ a monorail resort for that night! :thumbsup2 Hopefully, something a little earlier will open up at Chef Mickey's. Are there any other restaurants that may work out?

I'm sure they'd be happy to give you a tiara with mouse ears on it if you hand them about 30 bucks, give or take. :lmao:

A queen should not have to pay for her own tiara. :snooty:

Oh well....guess that's why I have Ed. :lmao:

I'll take your word for it. I'm just having no luck at any time of day. I'm about to just give up and move on. Maybe if I quit trying I'll just stumble onto it someday. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Stalking ADRs can become quite tiresome. When I have something I'm stalking, I'll go through phases on being an obsessed stalked & then just checking randomly.

I think that sounds like a good idea to change to an ADR @ a monorail resort for that night! :thumbsup2 Hopefully, something a little earlier will open up at Chef Mickey's. Are there any other restaurants that may work out?
Kind of maybe... :lmao:

1900 PF has some better times available and it is definitely one of the places I've never been and want to try. I just don't think that's the character interaction DS will be as interested in at this age, and I'm not sure my parents will really get into the stepsisters and enjoy the interactions.

A queen should not have to pay for her own tiara. :snooty:

Oh well....guess that's why I have Ed. :lmao:
I'm sure he'd agree. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Stalking ADRs can become quite tiresome. When I have something I'm stalking, I'll go through phases on being an obsessed stalked & then just checking randomly.
I'm just stalking too many now. Dates times and places I'm looking for are starting to run together. Somebody else keeps writing a PTR about tweaking to try to get that "better time" so I keep holding out hope, only to find disappointment. :sad2:

Kind of maybe... :lmao:

1900 PF has some better times available and it is definitely one of the places I've never been and want to try. I just don't think that's the character interaction DS will be as interested in at this age, and I'm not sure my parents will really get into the stepsisters and enjoy the interactions.

Too funny....I was actually going to ask you how you felt about 1900 PF. I think it's one of those that could go either way: y'all will have a blast or not. :sad2: Have y'all ever done Kona Cafe?

I'm sure he'd agree. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

::yes:: But, as Ed likes to tell everyone, "It's cheaper to keep her." :rotfl2:

I'm just stalking too many now. Dates times and places I'm looking for are starting to run together. Somebody else keeps writing a PTR about tweaking to try to get that "better time" so I keep holding out hope, only to find disappointment. :sad2:

I hear ya! There are 2 ADRs that we have (I haven't gotten to those yet though in my PTR) that I'm not 100% happy about their times. But, I think I'm just giving up. The times aren't horrible....1 I only want to tweak by 5 minutes and the more I think about the other, I think it may work out better than what I was thinking I wanted.

Well I just saw that the new fantasyland officially opens on Dec 6. Looks like we'll be rescheduling some of our days to make time to head back over to MK on days that will be obscenely crowded. Oh well, we probably won't be back in a couple of years, so we might as well take advantage and try to see it!

Well I just saw that the new fantasyland officially opens on Dec 6. Looks like we'll be rescheduling some of our days to make time to head back over to MK on days that will be obscenely crowded. Oh well, we probably won't be back in a couple of years, so we might as well take advantage and try to see it!

I saw that announcement tonight & was wondering if y'all would have to rearrange some plans. I'm kind of bummed now that we changed our dates since we would have originally been arriving on Dec. 8th. :sad2:

We will be at the MK on the 8th and are hoping to get a Be Our Guest ADR for dinner...can't wait.

KatMark said:
We will be at the MK on the 8th and are hoping to get a Be Our Guest ADR for dinner...can't wait.

I'm kind of thinking a Be Our Guest ADR is highly unlikely for us right now. W may just settle for a lunch there or something. Not real sure yet.

Disney announced that they will start taking the BoG ADRs on August 20th! It will be for ADRs starting on December 6th. Just wanted to pass it along to you.

amandaw said:
Disney announced that they will start taking the BoG ADRs on August 20th! It will be for ADRs starting on December 6th. Just wanted to pass it along to you.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't think well be making an ADR now though. Wed have to go on the 7th, and if we do that, we aren't going to have hardly any EPCOT time this trip. If only they had opened it 2 says sooner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter