That coffee question again...

mama23babies

Mouseketeer
Okay, I know the deal with the coffee. Truth is, last year I was not as highly addicted to the stuff as I am now, and with a trip in 8 weeks, I need a plan. I have a Keurig coffeemaker at home, which I love, and I'm not so good at brewing coffee. So, I'm depending on what's available at the parks. Also, my mom is coming with us this time, and she also needs her cup in the morning.

Soooo,

One place in each park, that has decent coffee. I do remember having a good cup at Writer's Stop in HS. What about the other three parks? There are a few mornings where we're having breakfasts, so I'll just have to have whatever they have there, but for mornings when we're in the parks I need to know where my first stop should be.

Thanks everyone!

Debbie
:surfweb:

Try the seach forum option. I believe there is a thread already established listing all the 'good' (read non-Nescafe) coffee places.

I too travel with my coffee pot for that first cup in the morning! But driving down to FW so no problem.

I am so addicted to the coffee that as long as it ins't instant, anyplace will taste good to me.. I need the caffine or I will get headaches :sad2: So where ever I am at, I usually go the the nearest place... if it's hot and fresh brewed.. it tastes good to me :goodvibes

Must say this...

Starbucks has come out with their new Via Ready Brew microground coffee...so good!

In fact, I'm drinking a cup right now...I'm too lazy to start up the coffee pot!

Just take the Via with you into a park, ask for a cup of hot water (or cup of ice with cold water), and there you have your own cup of Starbucks right inside of MK!!!

Oooh, I forgot about that new Starbucks stuff. I'm not a huge fan of Starbucks but I may test that out before we go and see if I like it.

Thanks!

Deb

I like to take the Folgers individual serving packets. It's coffee that brews like a cup of tea. It's easy and better than Nescafe. I pack them and some Splenda packets in a ziploc in my suitcase and I buy creamer from the resort store. I use my refilllable mug so I can take it to go when we are out at the parks.

The only decent coffee product I've had at WDW is a cappucino from Starring Rolls at DHS.

Good luck on your search for the perfect cup! :thumbsup2

Oooh, I forgot about that new Starbucks stuff. I'm not a huge fan of Starbucks but I may test that out before we go and see if I like it.

Thanks!

Deb

They do sell three-packs of either columbia (more mild to medium) and three-packs of Italian(very bold)...

Honestly, worth the 2.95!!

I always brew my own (DD) in the room before we head out for the day. There are very few convenient places to grab a "good" cup of coffee. Can't start my day without my DD coffee!

We are staying at Saratoga Springs this time and there is a Starbucks 3.46 miles away. I am just going to drive over there each morning.

. . . . . .I have a Keurig coffeemaker at home, which I love, . . . . . .

Having a Keurig coffee maker in my bathroom (first cup out of bed!) and one in the kitchen (second cup or hot water for cereal) it is difficult to face the coffee when visiting The World. But the magic of Disney helps to relieve the anxiety of it! :wizard:

all ears has a section on coffee under the dining section.

Regarding the coffee question...does anyone know if POFQ has coffeemakers in the rooms?
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter