Thankyou

Arissa

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Just to thanks for all the advice and information given on this wonderful site.
We got back last week and my three had a tremendous time. :rotfl:
The look of anticipation on my three year old daughters face when she was about to meet Cinderella was absolutely Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lovestruc

She went to princessland and had a great time. The boys a bit older now at 8yrs and 9yrs had a great time at DQ and we even managed to take them to Typhoon Lagoon this year! They absolutely loved the tidal wave and the water cannons!!! pirate:

I also thought i'd tell you about a few things that really helped us this time.

The night before we left I discovered Google maps (maps.google.com). Great resource!! You can put in....'from and to' addresses and it tells you how far and how to get to where you want. Even gives you satellite views if you desire!!
All the addresses of restaurants, hotels, and parks can be found on the interenet, so it makes it pretty simple to use. GM really did help with the how far is Walmart, Universal, and Seaworld Questions.

Also via Ebay.com I purchased two T.Mobile preactivated prepaid sim cards, and had them delivered to my resort. This cost £12 total, and gave us freedom to call when DH and me were apart. These card are just like PAYG sim cards.

Anyway thats all here. Until next time that is ;)

Arissa :wave:

Sounds as though you had a fantastic time ~ Are you doing a trippie?

Welcome home! It sounds like you had a fantastic trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter